Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

To Alec Blanchard, my sisters 'friend'

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

To Alec Blanchard, my sisters 'friend' Empty To Alec Blanchard, my sisters 'friend'

Post by Manda Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Dear Blanchard,

well, I'm Iris's sister. After Iris mentioning you howmanytimes, I was like, well, why not owl you and find out if you are worth talking to. I'm bored anyways.

Anyways, isn't Blanchard a pureblood name? I'm curious- heard a bit about you guys from my grandmother. Your guy's views are very different from the Holenders (My line of family from my fathers side)- which I admire, to let you know. I'm not sure how much you have heard about me from my sister.

So, I know this is a random owl. Probably freaking you out a bit. But what do you expect? I'm Iris's twin sister. We are not much different.

Though she is probably a better person.

-Iris's sister.

P.S- Are you guys dating or something? Iris talks about you a lot...
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

To Alec Blanchard, my sisters 'friend' Empty Re: To Alec Blanchard, my sisters 'friend'

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:09 am

Dear Kait,
    (that is your name, isn't it?)

Hello. Well, first of all, I
    am worth talking to. Definitely.

Yes, it is. Well, the pureblood thing ended when my father decided to impregnate a muggle, but for some reason my grandparents decide to ignore that fact and take me for a pureblood. Ah, the Holenders. I've heard about you guys from my grandparents as well. We do have different views, and I'm glad you think that way. I'm kind of tired of pretentious purebloods. No offense. I just tend to get a tiny bit defensive when it comes to muggles cause of my mother and all that.

To be honest, I've heard quite a bit about you from your sister. She was really worried when you went missing, though I'm sure you don't wanna talk about that so, uh. . . tell me about yourself, I guess. Iris seems to care for you, so it'd be cool to get to know you. Nah, not freaking me out. I'm used to random owls.

- Alec Blanchard.
    P.S. No. Didn't she tell you about her boring little boyfriend?
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

To Alec Blanchard, my sisters 'friend' Empty Re: To Alec Blanchard, my sisters 'friend'

Post by Manda Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:37 pm

... I am going to skip the whole 'dear' thingy. Obviously you must know your name, so why state the obvious? And looks like someone as a ego.

And its fine. I am quite tired of them also. Its the 21st century, there is no reason to act like it honestly. And she better care for me- I'm her sister, and I'm just that amazing.

Tell you about myself? Jeez, that's new. I'm half greek, half russian, and my natural looks come from my father (that dick), though I have some of my mothers greek features that take away the russian and pureblood look. I used to be in Hrabrost. Now tell me about yourself- I am not going to just be talking about me throughout all of this.

She did. But I heard they broke up. You sound much more of an exciting boyfriend, honestly. Ask her out.

(Again, I am not going to say 'Kait'. you know my name.)

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Hm, that's an interesting observation. I never really thought about it that way. And no, not an ego, merely stating the truth.

I don't understand their hate. That's just it. Why do they hate people simply because they don't posses magic? Doesn't make any sense to me. Oh, you're just that amazing? And you say I have an ego. . . Though I suppose you
    are that amazing. If you think it, it's true to you. Even if it's only you, that doesn't make it any less real.

Used to be in Hrabrost? I don't know much about Durmstrang, but I take it that's a house. What do you mean,
    used to be? Did you not go back? Iris said you had.

Hm, well, I'm brazilian, actually. That's where I was born, but no, I don't have any relatives there whatsoever. Born during one of my parents' many trips, back in the day where they did things other than yell at each other. Yeah, they're separated now. I'm in Prideux. I have a little sister named Amélie. I'm good looking, girls tend to like me, and I am awful when it comes to saying things about myself.

Did they, now? I mean, they had broken up cause she cheated on him. With me, actually, but that hardly matters. They got back together, though, and she seemed happy. If they're broken up again, she still hasn't told me. Which means she will be hearing from me soon.

-
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:17 pm

I think they just like the feeling of feeling superior honestly. Or they just fear Muggles and Muggleborns (Because of their advance technology) so they have to hate them. And finally somebody agrees that I am amazing. Just for that, you are pretty amazing too.

I left in my fifth year. I was an adult (I had missed a year thanks to being kidnapped) and I was not, well, exactly sane. My grandmother Arkadi helped me finish off my schooling with private tutors. Which sucks. Because that means they have more time to pay attention to you.

I met your sister once actually, as my pureblood self though. I was a little freaked out because she told me her name and I knew that she was your sister. And I knew that you and Iris talked. She's a sweet thing though.

... Cheated with you!? Explain that one to me.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 am

Why, thank you.

Woah, you're already seventeen? And I felt old being sixteen. . . Ah, private tutors. Don't you miss going to school, though? I mean, it sucks a lot of times, but it's home. At least to me it's always been. Do you not like your grandmother? Why did you go to her, then?

Really? That's. . . odd. Well, not really, it's just the fact that I've never really thought of my sister wandering the streets alone. Let alone talking to strangers. But I suppose I shouldn't really be bothered, I did worst when I was her age.

To sum it up: she was mad, I was mad, we got drunk, and the rest is history. It was pretty much nothing, though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:06 pm