Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Kidnapping (Cec, J.J., and the Moon sisters)

The Kidnapping (Cec, J.J., and the Moon sisters) Empty The Kidnapping (Cec, J.J., and the Moon sisters)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:38 am

Cecile was sitting at the bar, nursing a butterbeer. She had been there before with her grandparents, and she found the staff friendly and helpful. She really needed a place like this now.

She couldn't believe what had happened to her father. This war, it was getting out of hand, and now it had torn apart her family.

Cecile couldn't handle it anymore. She began to sob.

Last edited by Cecile Gregory on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Kidnapping (Cec, J.J., and the Moon sisters) Empty Re: The Kidnapping (Cec, J.J., and the Moon sisters)

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:42 am

J. J. walked about the club not really sure what she was doing there. She really should be somewhere more, more...

This was somewhere Zach would be. Maybe that was why she was here. She missed her brother.

She was walking about when she noticed a girl crying.

"Hey there, are you- are alright?" she asked kicking herself after saying it. Of course she wasn't. You don't cry when you're alright. She paused another moment when she realized she knew the girl, at least a little bit. "Hey Cecile right?

The Kidnapping (Cec, J.J., and the Moon sisters) Empty Re: The Kidnapping (Cec, J.J., and the Moon sisters)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:51 am

Cecile looked up, trying to wipe away the tears. This was the girl she had helped in the bathrooms. She tried to force a smile,

"Yeah, and you're J.J. Um... how are you?"

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 am

J. J. nodded, "I think I'm a fair bit better than you are at the moment. Though I am a little home sick. A years a long time to be aware from home, even if its for a really awesome school like Hogwarts."

She turned to look about the room, for some reason she had an odd knot in her stomach. Somthing wasn't right. She shook her head. She was being parinoid

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 am

"I totally know what you mean," she thought back to her family again, and how she decided to stay at Hogwarts over christmas break. That might've been her last chance to see her father... alive, that is.

She shook her head and took a sip of butterbeer, "So what are you doing all the way out here in London?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 am

J. J. had to think about that one, "I just needed... I needed a bit of a break, get away. I wanted to see my family but..."

She bit her lip. Things were a little rocky at home at the moment. Zach would definitly welcome her back, but...

She ended up shrugging, "I got a porky down for the day to meet someone... though that didn't work out. What about you?"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:11 am

Clutching her butterbeer, she said, "Well, things have been, really rough at home. My parents have been fighting a lot... and one of the fights... well. I got an owl this morning that my dad was in St. Mungo's. He's suffering from really severe magical injuries, and I'm guessing... they're probably from my mom... We-we don't know if he's going to last the night..."

She burst into tears again.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:19 am

Ruby was siting in the back of the club watching. She was rather bored and wanted some fun. Stella and here knew this was a famous Hogwarts hangout so they decided to have some fun with the Hogwarts students.

Picking her targets, two hufflepuffs, what is a hufflepuff anyway? she rudely thought, Ruby smirked dangerously. She stood up and walked over feigning concern. "Oh dears are you alright? Why don't we move you to somewhere more private? Then you don't have to worry about anyone."

Ruby smiled kindly and placed an arm around the girls. "There now, its alright. Come on lets get you both somewhere private so you don't have to worry about busy bodies."

Ruby smirked dangerously in her mind and couldn't wait for what was going to come next. Stella was getting the room ready and then the fun would begin.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:25 am

J. J. started as the girl started to cry. That sounded aweful, but she was at a loss for what to say.

"Oh, Cec don't-"

Her words were cut off as some girl came over and began to usher them away from the main room.

"Oh well..." J. J. could hear her mother's voice in her head telling her not to go with strangers, but as it was, this girl was pretty much already dragging them away, and it wasn't like they could get into that much trouble if they didn't leave the club.

Could they?
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:31 am

Stella was a bit nervous about this but she was bored and looking for bit of fun. So she waited for Ruby to give her the signal. When she did she walked over to them and saw her have her arm around one of the Hufflepuffs. "Hello." she said smiling brightly.

She looked at the girl who was crying "Sweetie, are you ok? Why don't you let my sister here take care of you and I will keep you're friend here company till you come back then we can all sit and have a drink. On me of course" she said giving the girl an encouraging smile and siting in the bar stool next to the blonde Hufflepuff. What the hell is a Hufflepuff anyway

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:37 am

Cecile looked up at the girls. They both seemed to have good intentions, and she did desperately need someone to talk to. Hadn't all her family problems come from people not trusting each other? She smiled,

"Thank you, that would be great," she looked over to J.J., who seemed a little unsure, "Come on, it's not like we came here to sit in our own misery." She looked back at the girl who had just talked to her, "My name's Cecile."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:48 am

Ruby smiled cutely and says to the younger one, "So what's wrong are you alright? Need any help with anything? Come on I'll buy you a drink. It'll help you relax." Ruby was a rather patient person but she wanted some fun.

Oh what fun I am going to have soon. Now for Stella to get the older one and we are a go. Ruby was excited, she hadn't had this much fun for a couple years now.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:54 am

Stella watched as Ruby led Cecile away. Ok now to make this one relax. she thought to herself contemplating how much fun tonight was going to be.

"Well I am sure they will be fine. My sister is a very great listener." she said smiling. "So are you ok Honey? You seem a bit off. Do you need a drink or something?" she asked gesturing to the bartender.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 am

J. J. watched Cecile go, and then turned back to the second girl who had shown up, looking remarkable like the first. They must have been twins.

She listened to Cec's words, and she guess she was right. They were just kids like them, how much trouble can they cause?

"Thats good I guess," J. J. said and then shook her head at the drink. "Um, just a water would be good." There was no way she was getting drunk again - ever.

"I'm J. J. - who are you?"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:03 am

"I'm fine, really. I've just been having some family trouble," she wiped off the last tear from her face. Deciding she could trust the girl with the truth, she said, "It's my dad, he's in St.Mungo's. It's pretty serious."

Cecile looked down to see that she had finished her butterbeer, and she was almost out of money. That's weird, I could have sworn I had plenty when I left the school...
    "I guess I could use another butterbeer."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 am

Ruby smiled and sat at the bar. "Hey Boy-o, My friend here needs a butterbeer. And I'll have some water." Ruby called to the bartender. It always amazed Stella that she called the Bartender Boy-o.

"So what's your name dear? I'm Katie." Ruby smiled. She wasn't about to give this girl her name. What if she want's revenge and actually tells a professor. What kind of child would actually tell on someone?, she thought still smiling warmly.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:21 am

While Rue was still away with Cecile, Stella ordered two waters for herself and J.J.

"I'm Anna." she said smiling. "J.J. That is pretty. So J.J.are you ok?" she asked as the waters came in front of them.

"Thanks Hun." she said to the bartender as he walked on.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:25 am

"Hello Anna," J. J. said with a nodded and a slight smile before grabbing the water for lack of anything better to do.

This was all so strange. She had left school under the pretense of visiting family, only to have made no such plans for fear of being stood up, and now she was...

What was she doing? Was she alright? She didn't really know what was going on anymore. There was some part of her that was for some unknown reason telling her that this was dangerous but the rest of her was just saying to get over herself.

"I am fine, thank you for asking. Just... dealing with the usual problems of growing up I guess, nothing that I cannot handle I am sure." Again she gulped the cup nervously, and looked around her.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:35 am

The girl was being so nice to her, it sort of restored a little of her faith in humanity. Maybe things were going to get better, after all.

"Thanks again, for all this." She took her butterbeer and sipped it slowly.

"Hi Katie, I'm Cecile."
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:45 am

"its no problem, Its nice to meet you Cecile." Ruby smiled again. She drank her water for a couple minutes and began to slowly pretend to get hot. "Its hot in here. Why don't we go outside and talk. That way I can cool down and there is also privacy?"

Oh this girl is going to be fun. I can't wait for it. Ruby was surprised at the girl. She still had some spark left in her.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:50 am

"I- um.... okay," it was getting a little hot, so she threw one last nervous glance at J.J., took one last sip of butterbeer, and got up to leave. Maybe a little fresh air might clear her head, maybe help get rid of all this depression that seemed to be hanging around her, at least for a little while. She smiled at Katie.
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:09 am

Smiling Ruby lead Cecile out of the club. "So is there something else wrong?" Walking outside Ruby smiled and looked around for anyone.

Ruby was excited to get started. She wanted some fun now. She just needed this girl to be distracted for a moment.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:19 am

"I'm pretty sure that's it. I'm just really worried about my dad, that's all," she tried to think of a different subject before she started to cry again. You are such a mess, she thought to herself.

"So, you don't go to Hogwarts, do you?" she asked, trying to start up a friendly conversation, "Are you from Durmstrang?"
    Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ruby Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:34 am

"Yes, I'm from Durmstrang." Ruby saw she was crying and decided to make her move. Sneaked closer she put her wand in her back pocket. Smirking she pulled the girl into a hug and calmingly said, "Hey Your father will be alright. He just needs some time to recover."

Ruby then knocked her out. Ruby punched Cecile in the jaw. She dropped to the ground out cold. "Now for some fun." Smirking, she pulled out her wand she levitated the girl and transported her to the room where all the fun would take place.
    Stella Moon
    Stella Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Stella Moon Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:04 am

Stella saw Ruby walk out of the building and decided to give her a few minuets then she would go and take J.J. She turned toward her and gave her a smile. Then she said "That have been gone for quiet some time don't you think? What do you say we go and check on them?" she asked putting her money on the bar.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:31 pm