Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Little sisters

Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Little sisters Empty Little sisters

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Thomas was chasing after Bristol. Of course she ran out as usually. It was past midnight and he didn't know where she was. He saw the forbidden forest and groaned. "Of course" Thomas muttered. Thomas ran into the forest and kept running. "Bristol!" He shouted to his sister. "Where the hell are you" Thomas stopped and looked around.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Little sisters Empty Re: Little sisters

Post by Bristol Gilbert Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:46 pm

"GO AWAY!" Bristol called behind her as she ran away from her older brother through the Forbidden Forest. Moving behind a tree she stopped hoping that Thomas would run past her. so that she could get away from him. Leaning against the tree she slid down so that she sat at the base of the tree and waited. Sniffling she had began to cry like she sometimes did when she didn't get her way.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Thomas heard his sister shout and he ran towards the voice. He finally found her and walked over to her. He crouched down in front of her and looked at her. "Why are you crying Brist" Thomas asked as the concern brother. The one thing he hated about his life was that his parents were two away from all boys. He loved both Bristol and Alex but he didn't like when they date people.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:56 pm

"Go Away," Bristol repeated pulling her knees to her chest and laying her head on as her arms wrapped around them. Sniffling she looked away from her big brother wishing he would go away. The first year had been dead set on wanting to compete in gymnastics this year but instead she had to come to this stupid school so she was incapable. Before this year it was like the only thing she had and it took up most of the time she had. So now she was bored and couldn't do the one thing she loved.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:00 am

Thomas sighed. He knew Bristol was stubborn, hell Alex was as well but he didn't move. "Bristol talk to me, I'm your brother and I hate seeing you cry" Thomas confessed to his younger sister. He had a feeling it was because she was here. He knew she was a fan of gymnastics, it was her passion. "Come on, speak to Tommy" Thomas joked.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 am

"Mummy and Daddy told me I can't compete," Breast mumbled quietly and sniffled. "No one will never know how much better I am than they are," she turned her head so she was somewhat looking at him and her chin was resting in between her two knees as she pouted. "I'll never be the best." she wiped the tears from her eyes and sniffled some more.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:19 am

Thomas looked at how heart broken his sister was. He sat next to his little sister and pulled her into him. His head rested on the top of her head. "I'm sorry Brist. We know how much you like it, maybe mom and dad have a good reason for it" Thomas said to her. He hated seeing her upset. He then sighed. "I can owl them and maybe try and get them to let you compete during the summer, but knowing them, they'll make you do your best in school" Thomas said to her.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:26 am

"Stupid school," Bristol muttered as her brother moved her closer to him. "That's why they won't let me compete, because I have to be here." she let her head rest on his shoulder as he held her. "I don't want to wait until this summer." more tears fell from her eyes as she pouted. "And with out the proper training and practice time i wouldn't be able to compete properly or prepare my routines," She said quietly. "I wanna go home."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Thomas had to laugh at that. Thomas held her when she came closer. "I know but when you're here you can also practice and kick ass" Thomas reassured her. Thomas rubbed her shoulder. "I know but this is life Brist" Thomas said to her. Thomas held her. "Practice here, and you won't be a complete waist, it's big and wide and more room then those places" Thomas said.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:51 am

"But I don't want this life," Bristol whined, "I want my old one. Where I can compete and I have all the equipment i need, like the beam and the uneven bars." she pouted more wiping a few stray tears from her face. "I don't even like the uneven bars but I want them back." and for her disliking the uneven bars was an understatement. She was terrified of the disastrous things, from seeing what they had done to others, her friends, in the past. She was afraid to lose the one thing she had always had.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:39 pm

"I don't think anyone want to be a witch or wizard an then have to die a painful death but I love the fact" Thomas said to her. "Brist, give the school a chance, make some friends, some enemies, I swear if you get a boyfriend there will be problems" Thomas said honestly. Thomas made her turn to him. "One day you will be able to compete, but for right now get threw this life, the one where you could crush people here" Thomas said to her.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:49 pm

"I'll be to old to compete if i wait until i get out of this stupid place." Bristol pointed out Ashe he moved her to face him. "How?" She asked looking up at him her eyes looking sad and watery, almost like an adorable puppys. "I'm just a first year, a little kid. I can't do anything." she placed her arms over her knees creating something almost like a bridge across them and placed her chin on her arms. "The wouldn't even be scared of me, like the girls i'd be competing against if i weren't here."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:53 pm

"Not really, you'll be 17 an you'll be able to compete all over the world, you can become a professional if you wanted to" Thomas said to Bristol. Thomas gave a little laugh. "Bristol, we were all first years, me, Alex, and now you. All you gotta do is show people the Gilbert attitude an they will be afraid" Thomas said. "You can do something if you put your mind to it" Thomas reassured.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:03 pm

"Gilbertude," Bristol giggled making up a word out of Gilbert and attitude. She looked up at her brother a slight smile on her face. "Get it?" She asked, "Gilbert, and Attitude..." her voice trailed off into a fit of giggles. "But What if i don't make friends?" She asked, "What if people don't want to be my friend because of my Gilbertude?" her eyes widened in fear of that, "What if they think i'm weird."
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Thomas had to laugh at the word. "Yes, show them the Gilbertude" Thomas nodded. "I got it Bristy" Thomas gave her a smile. Thomas looked at her. "Who wouldn't want to be friends with you, idiots, thats who. Turn on the Gilbert charm on them, if you don't like them, turn on that Gilbertude" Thomas said to her. Thomas looked at her. "You're not weird, don't show them any fear, if they don't want to be your friend then show them what they are missing out on" Thomas said.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Bristol leaned over and put her arms around Thomas "Thank you Tommy," She whispered as she hugged him. "We have to go back don't we," She asked looking back the way she thought they had come from but she wasn't completely sure if it was the right direction. She sighed and pouted again. "I still don't want to go back. But I'm not as sad about it. I've got you, and I'll get friends." she sighed again not moving from where she sat.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Thomas felt her put her arms around him an he did the same to her. "You're welcome Bristy" Thomas said to her. Thomas shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah, but its called the forbidden forrest for a reason an Slytherins never listen an always come out here" Thomas said to her. Thomas nodded to her. "Thats the spirit, now you use that when we start classes again an I want to see that you come out with at least one friend" Thomas said to her.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:28 pm

"One friend..." Bristol said pondering the thought, "I'll try but I don't think it will happen." she stood up and held her hands out her big brother to help him up. "Come on," She said smiling at him. "What do you think mum and dad would say if i dyed parts of my hair blue?" She asked tilting her head to the side as she waited for him, and dusted off her butt. "Can I?" she asked giggling really wanting to do it. It was a random thought that had popped into her head but she loved it.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:37 pm

Thomas gave her a look. "You're a Gilbert, you will make friends, trust me" Thomas said to her. Thomas grabbed onto her hands and stood up with her. He wiped the dirt off his pants an looked at her. "They'd be pissed" Thomas said to her. Thomas rolled his eyes. "Even if I say no you'd still do it, although Alex would approve" Thomas sighed.
    Bristol Gilbert
    Bristol Gilbert
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Bristol Gilbert Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

"It would be pretty?" Bristol said looking up at him. "and I wouldn't and i wouldn't dye it all just a little bit of it." She warped her arms around him again only this time around his waist. "Your getting two tall." She said pursing her lips in thought and began to walk off thinking she was headed towards the school but she was headed in the completely opposite direction and deeper into the forest.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:49 pm

Thomas looked at her and sighed. "Even if I say no, you'll do it anyway. Thats something you and Alex both have in common" Thomas said to her. They both liked to do the opposite of what they're told. "We'll see" Thomas said to her. He chuckled at her. "Thank you, you're getting shorter, but you'll grow, although if you start growing boobs like Alex, yeah you'll never see light again" Thomas said to her. He hated when boys looked at his sisters.

Thomas saw her go into a different direction. He followed her. He knew she didn't want to go back yet so he stayed with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:51 am