Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Prank to Pull

Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Prank to Pull Empty A Prank to Pull

Post by Elizabeth Connors Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:03 pm

Eli was a devious person. She was quick, mischievous and creative; a dangerous combination that could blow up in your face at any moment in time. Well, only if she didn't like you. Luck had it that Eli liked a lot of people - but she was bored. And pranks were fun.

The thing was, she wasn't sure who she was pranking, she wasn't even sure if the potion was going to be drunk by a person! But she was willing to try it if it meant wasting time, not studying.

Her eyes were subtly glancing at the goblet she had filling with the potion. The potion colour didn't act any way differently than pumpkin juice, except if a whole load of it touched the ground. She hoped she wouldn't have to explain why the floor exploded to the teachers.

The potion wasn't toxic, no. Nor was is radioactive. It was simple really; a potion that would make your hair spout animal anatomy. But the thing was, this particular potion was very mysterious and random; she wasn't sure what sort of animal anatomy was going to spout from the student's head. It could be octopus tentacles, or maybe Stag antlers, it could even be feathers, replacing your hair.

A subtle sly grin stretched across her face when she saw a student finally taking hold of the goblet. She didn't notice if the student was male or female, but he/she wrapped his/her hand around the goblet and put it to her lips.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Prank to Pull Empty Re: A Prank to Pull

Post by Ellie Perdice Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Ellie walked to the Hufflepuff table, the widest of wide grins on her face. As she sat down, she looked around in front of her and finally decided that it was time she started to live for herself. Nervously, she reached out towards a plate that held something rather/extremely chocolately looking, and could already feel her arm being slapped. She retracted her hand and took a breath, telling herself she was being silly. She reached instead for a glass of pumpkin juice and slowly brought it to her lips, taking just a tiny sip of the liquid before pulling it away with a disgusted face. Since when had that stuff tasted so strange?

A tingling feeling erupted in her belly and spread to her throat, before she had to close her eyes because feeling her nose tingle just hurt and was plain awful to feel. Her hair seemed to move of it's own accord until a perfect set of grey bunny ears sprouted through the blonde locks.

She hadn't noticed until she saw other pupils snickering at her. Hurriedly, Ellie lifted a spoon and looked at her reflection. She didn't have anything on her face. She didn't have anything on her neck, or on her clothes. But when she lifted it to look at her hair, she dropped it with an almighty clatter and stood up, shrieking.

"WHO. DID. THIS. TO. MY. BEAUTIFUL. HAIR?!" she cried, balling her fists at her side as she continued to shriek and shout, glaring at everyone sat at the Slytherin table. "NOW?!"
    Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Elizabeth Connors Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 pm

"WHO. DID. THIS. TO. MY. BEAUTIFUL. HAIR?!" her victim cried, and Eli couldn't help but snicker at her hilarious expression.

Her grin was noticeable among her features as she proudly raised her hand.

"I did, actually; you can stop looking at the Slytherin table," She told her proudly, unable to keep the grin off her face.

Her victim's bunny ears actually seemed to fit her features, and she looked much like a bunny who just had her carrot taken away from her. Eli had no trouble at all telling her so.

"Aw, you look like a bunny who just had her carrot taken away!" She mock-cooed, giving her a fake doe-eyed look.

She laughed again when her victim turned to look at her. "What's your name?" She asked, in a not very polite manner.
    Ellie Perdice
    Ellie Perdice
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Ellie Perdice Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Ellie was ready to storm over to a bunch of extremely smug looking Slytherins when a voice over at the Lions table made her freeze. With a fast whip of her neck, hair flying around her face elegantly still with it's latest addition, Ellie narrowed her eyes.

"Look. I don't know who you think you are. But just GET RID OF THE-E-ESE!" she cried, walking over to where the redhead was stood, looking rather pleased with herself.

"Shut up! I look hideous!" the Hufflepuff buried her face in her hands in a vain attempt not to be seen. There was no use: the ears were still clearly visible. "My name is Ellie, not that it's any of your business. And I am not impressed! Get rid of them. NOW!" she screamed again, face still hidden.
    Elizabeth Connors
    Elizabeth Connors
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Elizabeth Connors Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:20 pm

"Aww!" Eli whined, "But they look so cute on you!!"

Noticing Ellie's really really murderous look on her, she sighed. "The potion won't wear off until tomorrow," She told her honestly."

When Eli was told Ellie's name, she grinned at her. "Man, that's so cool! My name's Eli too! Well, it's Elizabeth, but that's too long, so I'm just Eli." She shrugged at her. "How do you spell your name? Is it E-L-I? Or is it E-L-L-I? Or is it E-L-L-I-E?"

She continued to ramble on about pointless things as if there was no Hufflepuff standing in front of her with grey bunny ears on her head.

"-Or is it E-L-L-Y? Or is it-?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:44 am