Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Summer is Coming

Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Summer is Coming - Page 2 Empty Re: Summer is Coming

Post by Ruslan Leverett Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:55 am

Ruslan merely had any time to comment on the blonde's actions before her lips were on his once more. Unable to control any longer, he deftly removed her dress, his hands coming contact with her bare skin. He pulled her closer to the planes of his chest and stifled a moan at the sensation of her fingers under his shirt.

"Actually, it was fate who made me bump into you," Ruslan corrected her. "It is not like I was stalking you or nothing. And that just goes to show that I'm not a coward, Winchester," he murmured, one his hands under the blonde's knee, wrapping it around his waist. "I am not ashamed to admit I want you," he growled, his fingers tighening their hold. "I hate you so much, but I don't have q choice."

He lead them towards the bed, not tearing away his lips from her, feeling his entire being consumed. She was like his alcohol, his drug and he was getting high.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:58 am

Her dress was gone, likely laying on the floor of the room somewhere, but she did not think about it now, it was not the time to worry about the piece of clothing she would require in order to exit the room. Ava's long fingers slid between the buttons of the man's shirt, and with one deft movement, ripped the pieces apart sending the small buttons scattering all over the room. "They should design better shirts," she muttered to herself.

His lips were on hers once more and she gasped and moaned between the deep kisses. Why was it getting so hard to control herself the more time she spent with him? Her mind became more hazy. She heard his words an a laughter bubbled ocer her lips but she failed to give a comeback. THe witch's fingers latched onto her companion's shoulders, nails digging deep into the skin. Finally, grasping a few strands of coherence she hissed at him," than take me!"
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:11 am

"I see you like ripping shirts; I should keep that in mind," the man smirked, referring to the previous time the blonde did the same. He shrugged off the remaining piece of the material, his fingers losing contact on her skin only for a moment before roughly navigating across her body once more.

A growl enumerated at the back of his throat, Ava's action causing more pleasure rather than pain. It was obvious to see he was getting to her as well, and this was just their second time.

Even so, the desire though simply sexual, was undeniable between them.

Laying her on the head, he placed his arms supportingly next to her, purposely not touching as his lips trailed down her jawline. Making a mark on the flawless skin, his lips continued to trail down and place kisses, knowing the teasing would drive her to the edge.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:41 am

Gasps were leaving her lips between the kisses. It was hard to breath. The witch's hands clutched onto the man for dear life. Body trembling in pleasure as his hands moved against her skin, Ava closed her eyes, relaxing her body.

Laying on the bed now, the woman opened her eyes, looking hazily up at him. A low moan left her throat as his lips down from her face, to her neck and lower. The whimper that sounded was unwanted in every way. Was he enjoying torturing her like that? Most likely. Her lips pressed together into a thin line of displeasure as her hands reached down to cup his face and with a firm grasp pull his head back up to hers. "What are you doing?" she hissed at him.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 am

Instead of answering the blonde however, Ruslan crashed his lips to hers, while his hands trailed down and removed the clasp of her bra. Their lips moved in a frenziee motion, the crave and need evident from both parties and unable to stop because of it.

His fingers pulled at her hair roughly and his hand moved south, gripping the back of her thigh and wrapped it around his shirtless waist.

He bit the woman's lower lip before leaning to whisper in her ear, "I'm just having fun, Winchester. We have all the time in the world, don't we?" His tone was nothing but teasing, his hips pushing against hers.

And though he wanted nothing more than to stop and get to it, he needed to get her fired up, just for the hell of it.
    Ava Winchester
    Ava Winchester
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Ava Winchester Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 am

Ava's mouth was opened in a gasp as his lips moved against her skin. She couldn't move herself at that moment, so transfixed by his touches. They were too good, too hot. Hand tangling in his hair, pulling and pushing him away, not really knowing what it was doing.

The bra fell from her form, exposing her upper body to him completely. A hiss left her lips as he pulled her own hair, the level of her anger growing. Nails digging into the flesh of his bare shoulders, she tried to transfer some of her frustration to him. "But I have a-" the angry retort and the thoughts of the meeting she had later that day flew straight from her head as his hips moved against hers and she had to bite her lip to suppers a moan.

There was really no point trying to fight him, in fact it seemed like he was enjoying her anger. The woman briefly thought of slapping him, but that thought, like all the others vanished as she registered his touches again.
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ruslan Leverett
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Ruslan Leverett Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:05 am

Ruslan simply smirked at the blonde's incomplete, the smugness only lasting for a few seconds before being overcome by a new wave of thrill. All the pulling and anger was like a mixture of pain and pleasure and all of his senses were just a few snaps away from detoriating fully.

Noticing the woman's actions, he growled lightly, "Why trying so hard to restrain? Just let go, Winchester; it's not that hard." With that, he pushed his hips further towards, his hands tightly holding on to her waist, not caring about any potential bruises.

His fingers came in contact with her undergarment briefly and gave the blonde a sly smile, "Feel free to leave for whatever work commitment you have, Winchester, if you think you do not need this."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:17 am