Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Illuminated High

Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

A Illuminated High Empty A Illuminated High

Post by Thor Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Alena was currently sitting in one of the diserted Professor boxes in the Qudditch pitch. The sun was setting and It illuminated the sky with orange, pink and many other glowing colours. Her neon blue eyes glowed with the sky as she took a deep breath, stroking her cat Emerald, who's eyes also glowed neon blue.

She loved being so high up, especially if it meant the view. The highlands of Scotland are beautiful, especially in winter. Her head snapped out of her dream scaping as her ears picked up on someone.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Illuminated High Empty Re: A Illuminated High

Post by James Nickelson Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:54 pm

James walked out onto the Quidditch pitch, wearing his most warm and comfortable winter coat and gloves. He took in a deep breath of refreshing cold air and closed his eyes.

When he opened them again, he looked around the, what he thought at the time, empty pitch, when he spotted a small figure sitting up at the top of one of the Professor's box seats.

Curious as to who it was, he made his way over. This was his fourth year at Hogwarts, and he was still determined to make new friends. He climbed the steps leading up to the top of the box, and when he reached the top, he saw a young girl, maybe his age, sitting with a cat.

James walked towards the girl while saying, "Hi there. Mind if I join you?"

Last edited by James Nickelson on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Her neon blue eyes snapped up to look at a boy, same age as her no doubt, speak to her. A warm smile came onto her lips as her hand offered the seat next to her. "Of course, seats free James Nickelson." She said with a smirk, tilting her head to the side.

"I must Apologise. I haven't given you my name," She said with a pause, offering her hand for him to shake. "Thy name is Alena, Alena Salvin. First year Ravenclaw. I bet you want to ask me a question, hmm? How do I know you name? It's one of my gifts. When I look at someone, anyone for that matter their name pops up into my mind." She said with a smirk to the boy.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:06 pm

James moved to sit down next to the blonde haired girl, but hesitated a moment before finally moving forward, and taking a seat. "It's nice to meet you, Alena." he said smiling at her. "I guess, you already know who I am. I'm a fourth year, in Slytherin." he said chuckling a little awkwardly.

He turned to look out across the pitch, as the sun cast an orange glow across the snow covered playing area. "So, what are you doing up here, all by your lonesome?" James asked, turning back to look at Alena and her cat.
    Thor
    Thor
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Thor Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Alena watched as her cats eyes changed violet, rolling her eyes at her cats upcoming mood. "Just to think really, I love to see a day end in the sky to let the night shine its glory. Also hinting that I love Astronomy." She said with a chuckle, looking at the sky.

"What are you doing out here lonely, well was lonely? Mind me asking anyway. Seeing as the castle is almost empty because of half term." She said softly, rubbing her cats ears, watching Emerald eys go bright neon green.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:19 pm

James nodded at the girl's answer. "You like Astronomy? That's really cool." he said smiling down at Alena.

"I guess I'm up for the same reason I suppose. To think. A lot of the people I know are gone, so I don't have a lot of people to hang out with. I also really love to draw, so I brought my sketch book with me." James said, reaching into his coat pocket and pulling out his black, leather bound sketch book and showing it to Alena.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:47 pm