Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's Time (Open)

Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

It's Time (Open) Empty It's Time (Open)

Post by Trevor Galloway Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 am

Trevor wandered his way to the astronomy tower. Another lonely day. He didn't nessescarily dislike it.... he just wanted a teeny change. Maybe less than teeny. Change was....different. He pulled a piece of spearmint chewing gum from his bag and slid it into his mouth and chewed thoughtfully and waled out onto the balcony and stared up at the stars, hoping they'd spell something out for him. He didn't hear someone enter behind him
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

It's Time (Open) Empty Re: It's Time (Open)

Post by Evangeline Evans Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Ivy knew it was high time to get rid of her stupid fear of heights - so what if she nearly died from it? So what better way to get rid of it than by sneaking out at night to go to the Astronomy tower?

She noticed a boy - her age, it seemed - just standing where she was hoping to stand. But he was there before her, so may as well live with it. The faint scent of spearmint filled her nose and she realized quickly that he was chewing gum.

"Hello," She greeted him quietly, careful to not speak too loud, as it was nearly midnight, yet careful to speak just loud enough for him to hear her.

He seemed like he was lost and didn't want to be interrupted. She may've been witty and sarcastic and all that jazz, but she was also respectful to people that haven't made enemies with her.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Hearing someone enter, Trevor felt his heartbeat grow quicker.

"Hello..." Trev responded, rubbing his arm. "Who's there?" his voice seemed to quiver as he spoke. He turned around to see it was a girl. A pretty girl at that. She had pretty hair.
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 am

She noticed the Ravenclaw guy rubbing his arm at her words, but she ignored it and shrugged in response. "It's just Ivy here," She responded, "Ivy Evans. Well, I go by that name anyway - my full name's too long and annoying."

Why's he staring at my hair? She asked herself subconsciously, refraining from patting it to make sure there's nothing on it.

"What's your name?" She asked as she made her way over to him and sat down on the cold stone ground, looking up at him.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:43 am

"Trevor Galloway" Trevor smiled, quickly gathering his wits and holding out a hand "It's good to meet you Ivy" He said a smile plastered to his face. This girl seemed nice, trustworthy. He liked her. It was odd for him to like someone. This was wierd
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:38 pm

She allowed herself a small smile in return, "It's good to meet you too, Trevor."

She took his hand and shook it, but not without noticing that he had a firm grip. "So do you hang out on the Astronomy Tower at midnight often?" She questioned him in mild curiosity, with a tone of amusement appearing in her voice. "personally, I thought it would be a good idea to try and over come my fear of heights here. It's working out kinda well."

She stood up, and unable to take it anymore, patted her hair gently, making it seem as though it was natural. She breathed a hypothetical sigh of relief and looked out the tower, making her cower back. Stupid near-death experience, she grumbled to herself darkly, before turning away sharply and looking back at Trevor, forcing a small smile.

"I used to love heights," she mumbled, "but then the other day, I nearly fell off the clock tower because I decided to be an idiot and sit on one of the hands of it. I've been terrified of heights ever since..."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Trevor smiled comfortingly. The poor girl almost died. He wished he would've been there to help her.

"I'm up here an awful lot. it helps me clear my head surprisingly well. " Trevor said as he smiled uneasily "what do you usually do for fun?" he asked hopefully
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:31 pm

"Clears your head, huh?" She repeated quietly, thinking back at the time where she loved heights. "I wish I can still do that."

She smiled back at him, her eyes lighting up at his nervous smile. "For fun?" She repeated. "I usually draw, or read, or act and stuff... I really like all that stuff, it's really interesting to do. What do you like to do to pass time?" She looked up at him curiously, hoping to have a similar answer.

Unable to take it anymore, she blurted out, "Do you have anymore gum?" before she blushed and looked down. "Sorry, it's just that I love the smell of spearmint and it's so tempting..."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Trevor grinned when she talked about her hobbies, they almost matched up to his exactly. She was perfect. He couldn't believe he was developing a crush, but he was. It was strange.

"Oh yeah I have like six packs or so in my bag." Trevor said pulling out a stick of gun and tossing it to Ivy
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:08 pm

"By your grin I'm assuming we have some of the same hobbies?" She asked, giving him a wide grin of her own, "That's great! I can already tell we'll be great friends."

She caught the gum with her hand quickly and opened it, nearly purring when the heavenly taste reached her mouth. She chewed. "This is amazing," she breathed, only loud enough for him to hear. "I wish I could afford this stuff, I only have muggle money on me..."
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Friends......The word echoed in Trevor's mind. She wanted to be his friend. Wow. There's a first for everything. He smiled as she ate the gum he had given to her and then frowned when she spoke about not being able to afford it.

"i purchased this in the muggle world actually..." He mumbled
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:09 pm

She raised her eyebrows. "That's really cool. I don't really see many muggle things around here and I think it's really great that there are the little things that I love still here."

She took a look at the wrapper of the gum and found that it was indeed a muggle brand. "I could be so ignorant at times," she chuckled to herself slightly, shaking her head.

She suddenly realized that he was mumbling to her, as if... nervous? Shy? She smiled slightly, actually finding it cute that he was nervous around her. "Hey, as cute as it may be, you don't need to be nervous around me," she stated, voicing her thoughts, making her smile bigger.
    Trevor Galloway
    Trevor Galloway
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Trevor Galloway Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:40 am

Trevor felt the blush creep across his face as the girl called him cute. It was on rare occasion that he was called cute, ever.

"I just mumble...nothing to do with...nervousness" Trevor mumbled, even quieter this time. His voice was just above a whisper as he continued to rub his arm awkwardly
    Evangeline Evans
    Evangeline Evans
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Evangeline Evans Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:48 pm

When he blushed, she couldn't help but think he looked super-mega cute. But she didn't say anything as she knew he was uncomfortable. His words were barely above a whisper and she didn't hear him. She took a few steps closer to him, not noticing how close they were yet.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear what you said," She stated, tilting her head curiously and looking up at him. This was when she finally noticed how close they were and turned really, really, really red suddenly.

She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach uncomfortably. What am I feeling? She asked herself in wonder, before realization dawned on her. I can't actually start having a crush on him, can I? But the truth was too true for her to comprehend. She already had a crush on this boy.

She didn't even realize that she hadn't stepped away from him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:08 pm