Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Feed Yourself Next Time (open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Feed Yourself Next Time (open) Empty Feed Yourself Next Time (open)

Post by Karmzy Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Karma sat at one of the tables in the kitchens, eating a raw steak with fevor. Ever since she'd taken a lightning bolt to the back, she'd been exhausted, and discovered she had a hankering for meat. She supposed it was her Vampire genes becoming dominant thanks to her brush with death. She was definately in debt of Arsen now, which sucked royal hippogriff, but perhaps if she just didn't kill him he'd let her off? She doubted it.

Nightmare had decided to make an appearance tonight, though she'd been gone since the first semester ended, stalking the hallways like the ghost of the infamous Mrs. Norris. Karma watched her familiar wrestle with a rib, tearing the meat off of it with an adorable ferocity that made her smile.

Karma finished her third rare steak and feeling appropriately energized, wiped her arm across her mouth, licking the blood from her lips, and then her arm, where the excess blood had stayed. "If you wake me up one more time to feed you when you can come perfectly by yourself, I will throw you out a window."

Nightmare meowed skeptically and licked her maw, walking daintily across the table and sat directly in front of Karma. If she could, Karma was sure Nightmare would have raised an eyebrow. Karma shoved the kitten playfully as the elves took her plate away and replaced it with a plate of warm chocolate brownies.

With a content hum, Karma took a brownie and held it to her nose, taking a huge wiff, sighed and took a bite, feeling her teeth shrinking even as she bit.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Feed Yourself Next Time (open) Empty Re: Feed Yourself Next Time (open)

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Alyssa had been woken up by another nightmare. She decided to talk to Twinky, instead of try for peacefull dreams again. She gently hummed a song she didnt recognise, but always came to her in her dreams. When she finally reached the Kitchen she had decided on chocolate milk, and possibly asking Twinky to tell her a story.
    Alyssa entered the kitchen to see the 4th year Slytherin she just kept running into. Why was I cursed to seeing the last person I wanted to, she thought. The girl knew something about her family, but wouldnt tell Alyssa. And that ticked her off. She would have just turned around and walked away, but for some reason Alyssa wanted this girls approval, or at least acceptance, maybe it was because somehow, in some way she didnt understand, they were family. She wasnt sure if the girl had seen her, and to turn around and leave just because of one girl would be weak, so she confidently walked further into the kitchen, and this time, the confidence was real.
    "Twinky," she softly called as she took a seat in the corner of the room, she always liked corner, you couldnt be suprised that way.

Last edited by AlyssaBlack-PadfootJr. on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:50 pm

Karma glanced up from her kitten, eyeing the girl who'd entered. It was her. Alyssa. She looked back at Nightmare, who was, of course, looking at the intruder. She grinned and greeted her, going for poliet. "Hello again, Alyssa."
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:36 pm

"Hello," Alyssa replied, "You know, I don't know your name." She said as a way of finding out. Then Twinky appeared, and Alyssa asked for chocolate milk, and a cookie.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:20 am

Karma laughed. "I told you when we were outside. My name's Karma." She reached out and pet Nightmare, who purred a bit, eyes still on Alyssa suspiciously.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:44 am

"Oh, I guess in the excitement I didnt catch it." Alyssa said softly, she was munching on a chocolate chip cookie, somehow Twinky always knew exactly what kind she wanted. Then after taking a sip of chocolate milk she asked, "So why are you down here so late?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 am

Karma smirked at the girl. She was eating people food. Loser.

"Had to feed my Familiar. She was hungry. Don't want a hungry panther running around Hogwarts, do we?" She gestured to the defenseless-looking black kitten, who was now innocently licking a paw. She grinned.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:55 am

Alyssa looked at the kitten, she looked cuite enough, but Alyssa had seen what she could be, and agreed that feeding the animal was important. Alyssa looked around, taking in all the little details, and she noticed the smell of blood was much stronger than it had been earlier. Wondering what it could be from she looked around more curiously trying to place the smell, it seemed to be coming from the girl, but that couldnt be possible, no human smelled that strong of blood, unless they drank it purely.
    Alyssa nodded in response to Karma's words, but was distracted by the smell, normally it took her a few seconds to place a smell, but this one was hard. Well, she liked a challenge, and had always been way too curious.
    "So, do you know where the house elfs store the raw meat?" she asked as unsuspiciously as possible, she thought maybe if it was close, or near Karma that would explain the oddness of the smell and placement.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:57 am

Karma raised an eyebrow. "And why would I know that?" she asked, taking a bite of a brownie.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:03 am

"I dont know," Alyssa said, wondering why she thought to ask the girl, "I just thought, your older, so you've been here longer, you might have known is all."
    Alyssa contemplated asking Twinky, but didnt want to bother the elf, she knew once the other girl left she would probly listen to stories about her fathers days at hogwarts. But she wouldnt start with another person here. Thinking about Twinky made her think of why she was there in the kitchen in the first place. The nightmare. Nightmares for normal people sucked, try having every sense magnified. She could smell everything, see every detail in crisp lines. Hear the littlest of sounds. It was horrible, especially when the nightmare was actually a memory. Alyssa shivered from the thought of her nightmare. She took another cookie and another sip of chocolate milk.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Finishing her drink and cookies, she called the house elf to pick them up. Then she started toward the door, maybe she would go see her sister in her dorm, or just wander the halls, to get the dream out of her head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:43 am