Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

How Enchanted is This Place? (Kat)

Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

How Enchanted is This Place? (Kat) Empty How Enchanted is This Place? (Kat)

Post by Edward Raquin Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Edward found himself by the lake again, pulling off his shoes and socks, tossing them neatly aside and placing his feet in the cool water. It was a warm day, not too hot, not too cold, just the way he liked it.

He reached his pale hands up to the collar of his shirt and un-buttoned the first three buttons, letting the warm breeze cool him down a little.

God, he loved it here, he loved everything about it. The trees, grass, water, you name it.

He was in such a bizzare mood that nothing could make him upset, well unless you count getting made fun of or getting beaten to death, "Then," he said quietly to himself. "We would have a problem."

He looked down into the water and watched as a small minnow swam up to him, then swam away when it got too close to his feet.

Edward threw his hands up and said, not too loudly, "Come on, they don't smell that bad!" Shaking his head at the little fish, he placed his elbows on his knees and placed his chin in his hands and looked out across the water.

He was so immersed in the sheer calmness and beauty of the place, he barely heard the sound of feet approaching him. The footsteps were soft to start with, but even so, he still didn't hear.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

How Enchanted is This Place? (Kat) Empty Re: How Enchanted is This Place? (Kat)

Post by Kat Manic Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 pm

Kat was dancing along the edge of the lake and flipped onto her hands briefly and sighed. Bored. Bored bored bored bored bored. Then she saw a person and practically darted over to him.

"Hi there guy" Kat chirped happily."whats shakin'" She was dressed in a brightly coloured dress that was strapless and she had on neon striped tights and thigh high boots
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Edward looked up, startled by the sudden appearance of the girl. Once he recovered he smiled brightly and waved. "Hey, there." he said just as happily, glad he had some company, even though he really had no idea who this girl was.

Edward pretended to be blinded by the brightness of her clothes, and covered his eyes with his arm, while laughing. "I like your outfit, it's very bright." he said lowering his arm and smiling at the girl.

"I'm Edward, by the way. Edward Raquin, fifth year Beauxbatons." he said holding out his hand, introducing himself.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:57 pm

"Kat Manic, 4th year gryffindor" Kat said slapping her hand into the boy's and shaking it firlmly "It's good to know ya and i'm glad you like my clothing. Welcome to London. It's kinda boring here. More so than Germany, but hey, I've been to worse places. So what brings ya out here anyways
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Edward smiled at the girl's enthusiasm at meeting him. "Nice to meet you too." he said. Edward just shrugged as he looked back out at the lake.

"I like it here. An old friend brought me here once, and I've loved it since then. You?" he asked looking back up into Kat's eyes.

He had never met such an enthusiastic, happy, pretty girl in his life before. Well he had met all three, but never all in one.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:03 am

"Ah I just was walking. Driz told me I should come here, so I did. It's too quiet though" Kat said with a shrug, tossing her blond hair over her shoulder and resting a hand on her hip "I do know some exciting places though. If you'd uhm I dunno, wanna see them maybe?"
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:21 am

Edward nodded. "It usually is pretty quiet around here, but that's the way I like it...sometimes." he said smiling up at her.

His eyes widened a little. He had never been one to go out much, even though when he did he always loved it. He nodded his head as a solid 'yes' and stood up. He used a quick spell to dry off his feet and pulled his socks and shoes back on.

"Where to?" he asked showing her he was ready to leave. He may have just met this girl, but she seemed cool enough, and trustworthy enough for him to follow her. And on the plus side she was very pretty.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:27 am

Kat's eyes sparkled as he instantly trusted her. It felt good. Driz always questioned her. So it felt pretty good to feel smart and be in charge.

"Azorat maybe. It's fun there nine times outta ten, or maybe Diagon Alley. Theres kitties there sometimes. I really love cats. I have one. He's back at school though."
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:43 am

Edward nodded and smiled. "You decide. Either place sounds fine." he said practically jumping out of his socks. He allowed Kat to lead the way seeing as he really had no sense of direction.

He was excited to be going somewhere different. He rarely went anywhere outside his comfort zone, and he felt that when he got the chance to be, he could be wild and crazy.
    Kat Manic
    Kat Manic
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kat Manic Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:26 am

Kat's smile never left her face as she grabbed Edward's hand and led him off in the direction of the Leaky Cauldron. This boy was nice. Handsome and nice. She could end up liking him quite a bit as time progressed. She just knew it. She liked him a bit now.

(Want me to start the next thread or do you wanna do it?)
    Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Edward Raquin Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:17 pm

Edward laughed a little as she pulled him along behind her. He wondered where they were going, but at the time...he didn't really care, as long as he was having fun.

Kat was nice enough, and certainly pretty enough to him at least, and he sure to plenty of others as well. He hoped that maybe over time, he would get to know her better and become friends.

(Umm, you start, since your character knows where she's going and what not. Thanks Smile )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:17 pm