Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Edward's Journal

Edward Raquin
    Edward Raquin
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Edward's Journal Empty Edward's Journal

Post by Edward Raquin Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:05 am

Finally. I did it. I ran away. It was a sudden decision, but I knew it had to be done. Especially after all the bull shit my parents have put me through. First my dad decides to go ahead and fuck some chick half his age that he picked up at a bar.

When my mom found out, she was angry, but then when she discovered it had been going on for a few months, she flipped. They started arguing, over and over again over the most fucked up things. If my dad came home from work, and tracked mud through the house, my mom would find some excuse to bring up the affair.

It drove me up the wall. Ever since they started to fight just about everyday, I took my life into my own hands. I changed my attitude, started to act more of who I really was.

My whole life, my parents had made me into this kid that I had always felt wasn't really me. Once the fighting started, I became invisible. I stayed in my room when I was home, and if I went out I wouldn't come home until I knew they were asleep. This actually worked to my advantage.

I took a day to go out and about. I bought new clothes that suited the new attitude I have, I even dyed my hair with blonde highlights, something I know they hate. Now that I've left home, I can do whatever I want, including getting that tattoo I wanted.

I know that running away isn't the smartest thing to do, being only fifteen, almost sixteen, but I have what I need at least to get me through until school starts, then I'll be alright.

Once school starts, I can feel at home again, I can feel safe and secure.

Until then, I will go now.

Edward

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:39 am