Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Message Most Macabre

A Message Most Macabre Empty A Message Most Macabre

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:49 pm

With an ear-splitting 'CRACK!', Cobalt Smith, dressed completely in his Order of Macabre robes and mask, appeared in the centre of the Atrium, a few feet from the fountain. The Atrium was packed with people, visitors and workers alike, and only the closest paid any attention to Cobalt's rather loud entrance.

But the others in the Atrium were soon made aware of his presence by the fact that those closest to him were now running away as fast as they could, screaming their lungs out.

Cobalt stood impassively beside the fountain, his bored expression hidden by his Jester's mask, his hand still grasping the ankle of Azrael's gutted corpse. He shrugged a little and pulled out his wand even as some of the aurors began to fight their way through the panicked tides of people. With a wave of his wand he frowned in concentration as the area around the fountain became encased in a strong bubble of magic that would stop both spells and physical bodies. He dragged the hollowed out corpse with him as he stepped into the fountain and looked up at the golden figures. Using a silent levitation spell, Cobalt positioned the gutted body up on the central statues. Taking the three nails from his pocket he held the levitation charm while blasting the centaur's head off. Picking up the golden head he positioned one of the nails at Azrael's palm and hammered it through the flesh into the torso of the golden wizard, hitting it on the head with the centaur head.

The aurors relentlessly pounded at the bubble with spells, while a few of them ran to go and find a member of the Unspeakables to try their hand at breaking it. Cobalt finished crucifying Azrael's body to the statues in the centre of the fountain and calmly walked out of the fountain. Looking around at the people lined up to gawp at the grusome specticle, he frowned underneath his Jester's mask,

"I am the greatest Assassin in the world!" he declared loudly, roaring so that everyone in the Atrium could hear him. The front rows of on-lookers flinched while some of the Aurors paled at the implication, "I live and work in this country and your govenment knows it!"

At his words the crowd started to becoming louder. Cobalt growled and fired a blasting curse at the floor, tearing up a huge chunk of it with a thunderous sound, which immediately silenced all voices,

"They know and they know that if they do anything to me or mine... THIS happens!" he gestured at the hollowed out corpse and saw many of the people vomitting in disgust, "This man was not of your ministry. But he tried to hurt one of mine. SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE WHO DARE!"

He looked around at the crowd, noting that they were sufficiently scared. With a muttered spell he cast a permanent sticking charm on the corpse, sticking it to the statue forever. They'd need to replace the statue to remove his message. He stalked to the edge of the barrier and looked out over the crowd,

"You mess with me and I will make you suffer." he promised the world at large before disappearing with an equally loud 'CRACK!'.

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:35 am