Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee) Empty Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Aimee was a little bit nervous she hadn't had a date with Gene that she had prepared for him and she hoped that he was going to have fun, because of the expense paid by Gene in his dates Aimee had tried to spend as much as she could to make it special.

"Were almost there now Gene, sorry about this by the way, been a long drive."

She had driven them from their homes up to Scotland and she was taking him to a very special place for her. Parking her vintage Beetle she got out of it and took Gene by the hand grabbing the picnik basket.

She lead him to a worn oak door and pushed it open showing a secret garden filled with lush green plants, a pond with trickling fountain and a swing. Shutting the door Aimee smiled.

"Sorry it's not much, but it's my secret garden."

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee) Empty Re: Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:49 pm

"This is... Beautiful..." Gene's jaw dropped open as he stepped into the garden.

"I have something for you..." Gene said, and he gave her eleven roses.

"When you hold them, they become a dozen." He smiled and stepped towards the fountain, letting the water trickle off his hand.

"The air is so much fresher here than the city!" Gene took a deep breath and laughed.

"How did you do this! You must be an angel to accomplish that!"

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee) Empty Re: Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Aimee smiled she was glad that he was going to enjoy her date, after all this place was special to her and she was happy that they could share it together.

"It was a little bit run down when I saw it a few years ago but with a lot of care I finally managed to get it back to normal."

She set out the mat on the grassy floor and sat down on it setting out the pink lemonade, sandwiches, and other picnic foods that she had brought for them to eat.

"It's past lunchtime you must be hungry love, eat if you feel like it."

Aimee picked a daisy and twirled it around in her fingers striking the petals.

"This place is special to me, and I want to share it with you."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:04 pm

"You can't find buildings like this nowadays." Gene said, bending down to smell an orchid.

Gene picked up a sandwich, and took a large bite out of it.

"Merci beaucoup! I was starving!" Gene said, taking another bite out of the sandwich.

"If only there was music..." Gene sighed, feeling it a great pity that music was missing in the atmosphere.

"I could almost live here." Gene smiled, kissing Aimee.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Aimee was happy that Gene was eating her food after all she had made them herself and it was a relief to know she wasn't ad bad as she used to be at making food.

"You know much French Gene?"

She asked politely, being fluent in the language herself. Aimee picked up a peice of quiche Lorraine and ate it.

"Hmns the birds chirping and the fountain not enough for you eh? No matter."

With a flick of her wand the car radio started and played out her Micheal Buble CD.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:43 am

"I know enough French to get by..." Gene said, blushing.

"Michael Bublé! I love him!" And Gene started to sing along.

"Another summer day... Has come and gone away... I've been to Paris and Rome... Bu I wanna go home... Mhm..." Gebe sang, all the while looking at his gf.

(OOC: WHAT HAPPENED)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 am

Aimee clocked the blush and raised her eyebrow at Gene, she quickly put a smile on her face and a kiss on Genes cheek.

"And how much would that be? I can help you learn some more if you want me to?"

She smiled faintly recalling the lessons she and Kendra had taken as children.

"You like him to? I think he has a great voice. Really relaxing and emotive."

With a sigh Aimee poured a glass of lemonade for herself and another one for Gene, holding it out to him.

"You like pink lemonade?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:50 am

"VERY VERY BASIC FRENCH." Gene said embarassingly.

"Oui Madame. I'd love to learn more french." Gene said. Another language won't kill him.

"I only listen to soothing songs. No more than that." Gene shrugged, and he moved to sit beside Aimee, and stroked her hair.

Gene accepted the glass of lemonade, and took a sip.

"Say... This ain't bad. What did you say this was again?" Gene smiled, and started to comb her hair with his fingers.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:41 pm

Aimee grinned and cocked her head to one side, she could hardly believe a man of the world like gene hadn't had the French language under his belt yet, well, this would be Aimee's gift to him, the gift of learning, hopefully she would be a good teacher.

"Premier partie, tu parle 'Je voudrais parle le francais mon amour.' Bon?"

She smiled wondering if Gene would know what she was saying.

"That, is called pink lemonade, I used to drink it all the time when I was a kid, but I thought today was a time for reliving memories as well as making new ones, I'm glad that you like it Gene."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:47 pm

"Je voudrais parle le francais mon amour..." Gene followed, and he laughed.

"Bon. Votre français est plutôt fluide. Et aussi lisse que votre langue, est le toucher de tes cheveux, d'égal que votre beauté..." Gene said, trying his best to be poetic, but he proceeded to stroke her hair instead.

"Oui, cette limonade rose n'est pas mal. J'espère que nos souvenirs durera pour toujours, comme mon amour éternel." Gene said quickly, and blushed.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Aimee pouted a little, it seemed as if Gene wasn't very bad at French at all and it only made her seem silly for thinking that she was good when in fact she was only just above competant, flipping her hair back away from his hands she got out a small pie from the basket and ate it slowly.

"Il semble que vous avez à peine besoin de mon aide pour apprendre le français, vous semblez tout à fait compétent déjà."

Finishing her pie and sipping up the last of the glass of lemonade Aimee poured herself another and lay down on the picnic mat staring up into the lovely blue sky.

"Qu'est-ce qu'un un beau jour que je suis heureux de passer avec vous gène, je l'espère qu'il ya beaucoup plus de ces jours à venir."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:57 pm

"Non, j'ai besoin de l'aide. Il parle ange que je suis d'apprentissage. Un langage céleste." Gene smiled, and kissed her cheek.

Gene pouted when Aimee didn't offer him a pie, so, he picked up another pink lemonade, and sipping it, he lay down beside Aimee, admiring the clear blue sky.

"Il sera sans aucun doute plusieurs jours comme ceux-ci. Le seul problème est de savoir si vous êtes prêt à les passer avec moi. Eh bien, mon amour? Vous voyez le ciel au-dessus? C'est là que vous êtes venus." Gene smiled, and hugged her.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:12 pm

Aimee grinned and held out a pie for Gene she had expected for him to get his own food if he so desired it but she supposed that he wanted her to make sure he was attended to properly.

"You're so smooth when you speak French you know...?"

She smiled leaning against him as Aimee finished her second glass of lemonade placing a kiss on his cheek.

"No I don't come from the skies Gene, but you do make me feel sky high when were together...I love you. Want anything else to eat?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:20 am

"My French is not perfect... Aimee." Gene smiled and accepted the pie.

"Thank you for your pie, her ladyship." Gene joked and he laughed.

"Can we drink tea from the petals of your roses?" Gene smiled.

"The roses surely are as sweet as the inner beauty of one who grows them..."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:28 am

Aimee smiled at Gene and only blushed a little when he called her a lady, she had to say she was getting used to it and she actually quite liked the attention.

"You are quite welcome my good sir."

She rummaged in the basket until she found the iced tea that she had brought cor the two of them.

"Anything in this garden is yours including me you can drink from the roses of my lips if you so desire it..."

Aimee whispered kissing Gene softly.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 am

Gene blushed as he heard Aimee's remark.

He shifted slightly and drank the iced tea, smacking his lips. It tasted good.

Suddenly, Gene raised his eyes, as if blinded.

"Vous, mon amour. NON! Suis-je mort? J'ai pensé que les anges n'existent que dans le ciel." Gene smiled, and blushing slightly, he moved to kiss Aimee passionately, his hand moving through her smooth blonde hair.

"Les roses de ta bouche le goût bien en effet. Je ne sais pas pourquoi. Mais chaque fois que nous sommes séparés, je pense à toi. Il fait froid, la solitude, lorsque vous êtes absent. Chaud, quand vous êtes avec moi. Chaque fois que vous me touchez, je vous jure que je vois un meilleur vie dans ma vie. La plus forte hypnotisme et philtre d'amour dans ce monde ne peut vous correspondre. Pour vous êtes l'un, un voleur. Celui qui a volé mon coeur." Gene smiled, before pulling away and bowing his head.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 pm

Aimee grinned and she ran her finger across Gene's blush but then it was her turn to blush as she heard Gene call her an angel, this alone would have been enough to send her heart trembling but in French? It was one of the cutest things that she had ever heard...

"Comment puis-je t'aimer? Dois-je compter les moyens? Car tu es plus belle et plus tempérées ... non, car si je devais compter les façons, je n'aurais pas assez de temps pour les énumérer, et même je n'aurais pas assez de temps pour dresser la liste même si je devais vivre toujours."

She purred into his ear, two could play at this game, but the again, it was just what she thought about him, Aimee loved Gene more than she had loved any man in her life so far...and she was glad of that.

"Je t'aime, ma chérie."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:43 am

"Si vous êtes préoccupé, pas de belles fleurs, ni les arbustes peuvent correspondre à votre beauté angélique. Pas assez de boisson forte pour l'hypnotisme de mon cœur que vos yeux. Pas de vent plus doux que la caresse de ta voix. Pas de soleil plus chaud que le toucher de vos mains. S'il m'était permis de vivre pour toujours, je peux passer ma vie à la collecte de ces choses, et si la Terre est à bout, je n'aurais pas réuni assez de choses pour avoir une comparaison assez digne de vous." Gene smiled. and stroked her hair, and placed a cup of lemonade to her lips, offering it to her.

"Mon amour pour toi est plus profond que les sept mers, ton amour pour moi, quoique je sache, est plus profond que les tranchées de l'océan. Forever attente de votre contact, baiser et juste d'entendre votre voix me renvoie vers le ciel. Je t'aime." He bent down and kissed her lips. She smelled of... Apple...

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 am

Aimee blushed a little bit and sipped at the lemonade whe gene pressed it to her lips, the sweet drink making her mood improve greatly as well as her energy, after all, she was zapped after such a long drive.

"You're good at French Gene, better than good, and thank you for all the lovely compliments but I know that most of them aren't true, at least, I cannot see them in myself..."

With a slight frown Aimee caught Genes cheek in her palm and started hard into his eyes.

"How can you say that I do not love you as much as you me? Just because I do not show it well, or do not have enough money to take you to the ends of the world and get you stuck up a ski lift does not mean I love you any less than you me....that's hurtful Gene."

She sighed moving a bit away from him, and denying a kiss.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:40 am

"I didn't mean that. Blame my french. What I tried to say was that I know you love me more than what I think I present to you. I feel inferior when I'm seated next to you." Gene said, and bowed his head, sighing.

"Looks like my phrasing of French needs a lot of work. Je suis si mal compris. Je t'aime, Aimee. Dois-je vœu mon amour pour toi avec du sang? Si vous le demandez, je te le donnerai. Et je veux dire ce que je dis, Aimee. Lorsque je dis que je vais prendre soin de vous à jamais, je veux dire. Lorsque je l'ai dit dans le futur, si vous permettez, je vais finalement vous prenez comme mon épouse bien-aimée. Vous êtes le seul ange à moi, que ce soit sous la forme de Cupidon comme un ange d'amour, ou mon ange gardien. Je t'aime au plus profond de mon cœur." Gene frowned, trying to figure out which part was wrong.

"I really- It was a mistake!" Gene said, his heart thumping from his mistake. Would he lose her? He loved her!

Gene got up and sat on the garden swing, looking moodily at his feet. He fingered the present he had for her in his pocket, but as he was nervous, it fell out of his pocket.

Just A Little Romance (Gene and Aimee) Elements_love_ornament_lg

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Aimee smiled sadly at Gene even if it had been just a mistake it was one that had hurt her deeply and she didn't know if she would feel better anytime soon but then she heard that Gene was truly sorry and her frown softened a little bit.

"I'm sorry for going off the deep end at you Gene, I love you very much too but no I do not desire for you to give me blood as proof of your love..."

She blushed deeper than she had ever done before.

"You want me to be your wife?"

Aimee walked over to Gene to hold his hand but she bent down to pick up the statue that had fallen to the ground, tracing her finger over it Aimee smiled softly kissing the top of the statues head.

"Shes lovely..."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 am

"I would like to be your husband, yes. But I won't be proposing anytime soon. Partially because it will scare you, more." Gene hugged Aimee, silent tears falling as he hugged her.

He pressed the ornament into Aimee's hands and kissed her.

"I said your an angel. So I made you one." Gene smiled, held her hands, until he couldn't resist his emotions any longer and tears started to fall slightly faster.

"S-Sorry Aimee... I am so sorry that I hurt you... I love you so much..." Gene stared into the sky and he held her tight.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:09 am

Aimee looked at Gene, eyes wide as he began to cry again, why did she always make him cry? She bit her lip and knelt down in front of him cupping his cheek in her hand and wiping away the tears with her thumbs only stopping to take the statue and place it in her lap.

"It's lovely Gene, it shows so much effort, and it kind of puts my present to shame but if you want to see what I made you then you can..."

She kissed his lips softly and rested her forehead on his own.

"Why do you cry my love? Is it my fault?"

Aimee smiled gently and kissed his lips again.

"You didn't hurt me that badly Gene, and look, I'm fine now, it was an honest mistake please dont get upset over it, I love you."

(OOC: Appointment time Sad)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 am

(OOC: YOU BEST TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED)

"Nein... It is not your fault..." Gene smiled, and kissed her.

"I'd like to see what you made me, thank you..." Gene sniffed, and hugged her.

(OOC: OWL ME! WHATEVER NEWS IT MAY BE)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:53 am

Aimee smiled gently at Gene and she reached up to kiss him from the position she was in on the floor. Motioning for him to wait there she went to the car and pulled out a small package that was wrapped in purple crepe paper, holding it out to Gene Aimee waited to see the reaction when he opened it.

She had made like she used to when she was a kid, a photo frame out of popsickle sticks and coloured them in, a picture lay in the frame of her and Gene on the ski slopes of their last date, Aimee with her ski's on and Gene hugging her.

"I thought you might like it, but now it seems a little bit juvenile..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:13 am