Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Shopping (Gene and Aimee)

Shopping (Gene and Aimee) Empty Shopping (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:54 am

Gene walked about the street, and settled down at a bench, waiting for Aimee. He was eager to let her spend some money as they had not gone onto their huge shopping spree for a while.

Shopping (Gene and Aimee) Empty Re: Shopping (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:58 am

Aimee smiled as she got out of her small vintage beetle and began to walk down the center of the shopping street in London, looking for Gene, her wonderful husband that she was glad to have found...and remembered.

"Gene!"

She grinned and walked over to him wrapping her arms around his neck and pecking his lips with her own.

"Are we ready to burn some money?"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:05 am

"Alright... Alright..." He clucked his tongue disapprovingly, and handed her the American Express card and acted as if he was all unwilling to let her squander all the money. Truth? He was actually urging her to spend, he made a lot of money even in her disappearance, and now he wanted to fulfill his wife's every wants and needs, for he took their relationship as if it would be ending any one day. Today, tomorrow or the day after.

"Okay, you lead on! But your husband wants things too! Let's see whether you can spot em." He laughed.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:13 am

Aimee pouted softly up at Gene as he clicked his tongue at her, she wondered if he wasn't wanting her to spend money, but gently she took the card from him with a small happy smile.

"You want to buy things too? Well I never!"

Grinning up at him she pulled him into a nearby gothic shop and looked around in wonder at all of the dresses. Her eyes settling on one in specific one, biting her lip she took it off the rail.

"What do you think?"

Aimee asked with a laugh, pressing the navy blue sailor dress to her body.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 am

"Nothing too low cut, Aimee..." He smiled, and nodded happily at the Sailor dress.

"Nothing too sexy either. I don't want other guys staring at MY AIMEE Razz" He joked, and stared at the collection of dresses. It would probably be these times that he would walk into this kind of shops. He wasn't the kind who shopped for clothing.

"Why not buy one of each colour?" He pointed at them, then he turned to the Skinny Jeans, and frowned, before he started looking at the corsets and pointed at one of them.

"Ain't these what they wear in the Victorian era or something?"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:31 am

Aimee giggled happily as Gene started to be all protective of her, she really did think it was so cute when he did that. Placing the dress over her arm so that she could try it on she looked at the skinny jeans with a smile.

"Okay I'll make sure that I save being sexy for you then love."

Winking at him she looked at the corsets and gasped softly, she loved them so much, she was going to have to get one.

"The black one with the red lace or the more regent one with the patterns?"

Aimee held both of them up wondering what Gene would think to them, and if he would let her get them, after all they were designed to push up certain areas of the female body and make you skinnier.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:37 am

"I sure would love it to stay that way." He laughed, and he pointed at the two dresses two and fro, trying to make up his mind, but terribly failing in the process.

"EHHH JUST BUY BOTH." He exclaimed in the end, but he did disapprove of these kind of dresses. But whatever, what makes her happy is fine by him in the end.

"What next? Food? Or Cosplay?"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:46 am

Aimee grinned and looked at the dresses that Gene was trying to choose from and picked the tight black one in the right hand, smiling at him she put the other one back on the rail because it wasn't quite her.

"Both the corsets? Are you sure?"

With that she put them around her arm too and smiled up at Gene, spotting a leather pair of trousers and holding them up teasingly:

"Fancy wearing these Genie?"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:06 am

"Just buy them... You can wear them in alternating days..." He muttered, and took the trousers, and frowned.

"Uhh... What is so hard about wearing the Jeans? I mean it's just leather right? Nothing else??" He frowned, and took it and entered the changing room where he got into the jeans and came out, and looked at Aimee.

"Well?"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:13 am

Aimee could tell that Gene wasn't having the best of times shopping in this store so she decided that she had enough clothes to try on and she was a little surprised as Gene took the leather trousers from her.

"You're actually putting them on? No way!" she squeaked excitedly

Waiting with bated breath Aimee grinned and gave a wolf whistle as Gene stepped out of the changing room, happy that he seemed to like them. Even though he would probably never wear them.

"Whit woo go Genie!" Aimee grinned "My turn now."

With that Aimee got up from her seat and wandered into the changing room next to Genes where she tugged on the corset and fastened it tightly. Now thoroughly pushed up and squeezed she strode out of the changing room.

"Well? Does it look good?"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:15 am

"Oh yay, I may become a model." He laughed, and watched his wife enter and come out in a corset, and he blushed a little, and lowered his hand, but gave her the thumbs-up.

"It's wonderful..." His voice a little higher than usual, as he suddenly melted away to the counter where he hastily paid for everything, and waited for Aimee to come out in her usual clothes, before leading her out of the shop and taking her to the cosplay one.

"OH MY GOD. MONSTER MERCHANDISE!" He squeaked.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:25 am

Aimee grinned and nodded her head at what Gene said, she really did think he had the looks to be a proper model but of course he would never think of using his body like that. It was just part of who he was.

"Well I'd buy your catalogue if you did start modelling."

At Genes reaction she grinned and was very happy that she had bought the corset, and thought that maybe she could have a little fun with these new clothes.

"Cosplay? Seriously?"

Grinning softly Aimee followed Gene into the shop.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:34 am

"Nah... I won't be in that line..." He muttered, and left quickly, slightly relived. He hated shopping for clothes.

"Hey. Got a problem with my cosplay syndrome? HUH? HUH? HUH?" He said defiantly like a child and happily picked up a Death Note book at the side and sighed happily.

"Hey hey, let's go to the cosplay cafe here." He dragged Aimee to the cafe where he sat down along with her, to be served by a waitress dressed like a traditional maid, the black dress and all, with the high voice and cat ears.

"Oh my god. Look at that guy... He is dressed as Allen Walker from D gray man..." He said in awe, nodding his head in the direction of that guy, a bit envious.

"Coffee please. Aimee, what do you want?"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:41 am

Aimee looked around the Cosplay shop and felt a little bit out of place, she had no idea about any of these things and she just decided to go along with it picking up what looked like a large PokeBall and grinning.

"It's like being in a whole different world in here."

Biting her lip she nodded her head and moved away from the display as she was dragged by Gene over to the cafe. It smelt great and they had some great pastries that were tempting to Aimee.

"Like who? It seems like...well Uh you can get a costume like that if you want to Gene I won't judge you."

Aimee smiled and asked politely: "May I have an orange juice and a strawberry and creme pastry."

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:47 am

"I know right? You can escape from reality for a couple of minutes in this place." He said excitedly.

The waitress bowed and said a very Cute???? "Hai~" and left, trinklets tied to her leg making a nice ringing sound as she skipped away, smiling to herself.

"Oh uhh... Nah... Maybe I'd buy a large Pokeball to CATCH YOU. HEHEHEHEH." He gave a maniacal laughter, and rubbed his hands together, before coughing embarassingly and said sorry to his wife.

As the food arrived, the waitress thanked them in Japanese and bowed again, before skipping off.

"See? You eat more than me. As always." He stuck out his tongue.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:58 am

Aimee couldn't help but let out an 'Awwwwww' as the waitress skipped away to get their order, maybe she could take up working in this place it would give her something to do after all, being a lady of leisure gets boring.

"Do you think I'd look good in one of those? Maybe I should come and work here...I'd quite like being a waitress."

Grinning softly Aimee shook her head at her husbands childishness and found it oddly refreshing to her.

"Well you've already caught me so I doubt you'll need to put me in a ball."

Aimee pouted as she was scolded for eating more than Gene and she took the strawberry from the top holding it out to him on the fork with a smile on her face as if saying that she was going to share anyway.

"I resent that! I like food so I eat it!"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 am

"I won't object... But you'd have to have cosplay as a passion... Because you gotta be in that costume all day, have trinklets around your legs, bow, and be cheerful, smile, do cat like movements like moving your hands, you know? When the cats wash their face??" He quizzed her, and laughed.

He gracefully ate the strawberry and laughed.

"I like vegetables, therefore I do not eat them. I hate fruits, so I eat them everyday. Waitress!" He raised his voice, and this time, a girl in a sailor moon costume turned up, a ridiculously long hair behind her, and Gene wowed.

"I never saw you before! You're new? Nevermind. Anyway, a strawberry cake as well please."

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:17 am

Aimee sighed softly, this sounded like hard work and she didn't know if she was really commuted or if she was just trying to impress Gene, after all, he seemed interested in this stuff and she wanted to be able to support him.

"Well maybe I don't want to dress up in public, or be humiliated by acting like a cat, maybe I'll just save that for our special time."

Smiling as Gene fawned over the waitress Aimee bit her lip and sipped at her orange juice, trying not to let it get to her that he was goggling over some sort of Cosplay icon or something.

"Uhm...yeah...that makes no sense Genie...you really should start to take your meds of a morning, may make you more sane."

Aimee joked winking at Gene before scooping some strawberries and cream onto her fork and eating it with a happy smile.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:30 am

Gene smiled softly as he knew he was goggling over a girl in cosplay attire.

"Don't worry... No need to be jealous... There's only one person in my heart." He took her hand and squeezed it, and smiled gently, kissing the back of her hand before letting her hand go.

"Yes, a daily dose of Aimee Downie to keep me sane." He laughed, and thanked the waitress, the cat again, who brought the strawberry cake up.

"Anyway, where do you want to go next?"

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:32 pm

Aimee blushed and turned her head away from Gene as he picked up on her feeling from this far away, then again they were married, they knew each other very well and Aimee was probably quite obvious.

"I know sweetheart but I can't help it, it's quite silly really, I'm sorry."

Smiling as the waitress brought the cake Aimee ate more of her own before taking the strawberry off the top of Genes cream with a happy grin, popping it into her mouth with a smirk.

"Where next? I haven't even finished this yet!" she grinned "But maybe we could go and look at some furniture?"

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 am

"Anything, up to you really. I'm more contended eating the menu first. I would want another coffee, and a melon pan. You?" He smiled, and handed her the menu.

(OOC: Exam preparation now Sad )

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:57 am

Aimee took the menu from Gene and looked at all of the different food on offer and she picked out that she wanted to try some sushi, after all she hadn't really had any and it was something she'd always wanted to try.

"Can I have the sushi sampler? With soy sauce?"

Smiling nicely at Gene she used the puppy dog eyes to persuade him: "Then maybe we can go furnature shopping for a new bed?"

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:18 am

"Sushi for the lady." He gestured and the waitress left, and Gene looked at her as if she was mad.

"Seriously? Why of all things? A bed?" He asked suspiciously, narrowing his eyes and staring at her while drinking from his cup of coffee, and when the food came, he nommed the melon pan and smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 am

Grining as Gene ordered for her Aimee sat back and sipped at her orange juice, quite excited to taste the sushi that he had gotten for her.

"Is sushi nice? I've never really had any before."

Aimee smiled and shook her head at Gene, poking him in the nose from across the table, he was always so suspicious when it came to things like this.

"I have just always wanted a big four poster bed..." Aimee pouted "Thats all."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:25 pm

"We should go to Japan one day. I know the area pretty well." He smiled, and pushed the sushi to her, urging her to eat.

"YOU be the judge of that. I love sushi... We should go to Sakae Sushi one day and eat our fill... Anyway, ok sorry dear. A bed it is. I actually want to buy a work table for me to put student's homework. But it can wait." He stuck out his tongue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:24 pm