Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Shopping (Gene and Aimee)

Shopping (Gene and Aimee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shopping (Gene and Aimee)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Aimee grinned as she saw that the sushi was here and she picked up her chopsticks warily, looking at which peice she should eat first, there was a large one with what looked like salmon on the top so she picked it up and bit down on half of it.

"Mmmm it's really nice! An aquired taste though i think."

Smiling softly she quickly ate the rest of the sushi and she tilted her head to one side as if she was thinking something, which she was.

"Well can't we afford both love? I'm pretty sure that we could."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:08 pm

"Yes, but I bought someone something and the card's almost maxed out and I haven't paid the bank yet." Saying that, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box, and opened it, revealing a gold ring crusted with diamond.

"Oh yes. You forgot about the occasion today right?" He grinned, and shook his head ruefully.

"Here, wear the ring." He urged.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Aimee grinned and she winked at Gene, taking her bag and pulling out a small wrapped present that she had been carrying around with her all the time that they had been shopping together.

"Of course I didn't forget! How could you think that?"

Smiling happily Aimee gave the present to Gene and she leant forward to peck his cheek lovingly.

"Happy birthday my love! May we have many many more together."

Inside the package was a small handmade paperweight that had a changing picture of Aimee and Gene at the bottom which smiled up at the person, and as a bigger surprise outside Aimee had the new Bently R Type Continental that she had bought for Gene.

"I hope you like it!"

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:40 am

"Awww... Thank you... I'm getting old now!" He laughed and took the gift, but he didn't comment on it much. He just smiled and kept it. Words cannot express his happiness, and lest he make a fool of himself, he better stay mum.

"Thankfully I got a present for you too." He laughed and gave her the present he had bought.

(OOC: What is a bently r type continental..? o.o)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:42 am

Aimee smiled at Gene as he opened her present and she smiled even more at the look on his face when he opened it, it seemed just so happy and she was glad that she had gotten him that present now.

"You're not old Gene! You're still young enough for me."

Winking Aimee took her present and slipped it into her bag, this was Genes day and she would open hers tomorrow or something.

"Oh here, another present for you."

Aimee smiled and took a small box out of her bag, in it a pair of car keys to the new car outside.

Shopping (Gene and Aimee) - Page 2 0610_z+1953_bentley_continental_type_r+25_most_beautiful_cars

(OOC: That's what it is Razz)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:43 am

"Oh I am getting old, Aimee. I'll most probably age before you." He smiled and shook his head.

"Wow a new car?" Gene wowed and walked out, as he touched the car and ran his finger across the ice cool iron and steel metal casing of the car, and he opened the engine and whistled.

"Get in Aimee..." He smiled, and opened the door for her, but not before taking away 10 strawberry cakes and sushi for the ride, he drove down slowly, the destination?

The beach.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:53 am

Aimee smiled softly at Gene and she looked at him while he glanced over the car, the happiness on his face making the money that she had spent well worth it.

"You like it?" She asked happily

Getting into the car as she was told Aimee grinned it certainly was lush inside it.

"Why are you ordering so much food!? Planning on having a party love?"

Aimee asked with a large grin on her face, showing that she was only joking and only making teasing fun of Gene.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:02 am

"Yes... It's as beautiful as the one who bought it." He winked, and gave her a gentle pat on the shoulder, before they got in and Gene drove towards the beach.

While driving, he got out his cell and slowed down so he could text, and he smiled with satisfaction when the phone buzzed back, and he put it aside, it was ready.

"Planning on a party WITH my love." He corrected her and stuck out his tongue.

"Hey. Have you ever felt that maybe. JUST MAYBE. That our life is like a drama? Or do you still think it is monotonous?"

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:29 am

Aimee blushed a little bit and was now in one of those overly happy moods that come with doing something right by the one that you love, sliding into the seat a little more she smiled softly to herself.

"You're such a charmer Gene."

Looking at Gene a little oddly while he texted and drove at the same time Aimee wondered if he knew just how dangerous that was...

"OOOOO and tell me where will we be partying?"

Aimee laughed freely and she nodded as Gene asked her that question, their life was full of drama, and sometimes it really did wear her out, but other times, it was quite fun.

"Definately not monotonous..."

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:34 am

"No... I'm hideous..." He smiled back.

"The beach. I mean... I want to see the moon and the stars... And see your twins in the sky... The stars, your eyes, the moon's faint glow like the glow of an angel that you are." He smiled, and he stopped as he reached the beach, and took the cakes and stuff with him as he opened his door for his wife.

"I know... I'd like a less monotonous life... I mean... I'd rather eat cheese sausages all day than go around doing weird things..." He sighed, and realized how silly what he said was.

He took Aimee by the hand and strolled towards the beach head.

"I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles... And the heavens spoke my love everytime she smiled... Kiss and hug... Kiss and hug her tonight..." He sang softly and kissed her neck.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:42 am

Aimee blushed a little when Gene started to compliment her, like he tended to do sometimes, and she watched as he went off on a sort of tangent from what he was orginally meant to say. Tilting her head to one side she smiled shyly at what he said.

"I'm no angel Gene, now stop trying to butter me up will you, or I'll have to do the one thing that I know you dont like...more than anything else."

She waved her hands around in an attempt to be mystical and got out of the car to follow her husband to the beach.

"I think that eating cheese sausages for a while sounds good, we've been through a lot Gene, we need to settle back down to normal."

Aimee smiled and gently squeezed Genes hand in her own as she walked around the beach.

"Well I'm open to some kissing and hugging."

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:47 am

"Okay... So what is that one thing..?" He widened his eyes, cocking his head, unsure of what she was talking about.

"All hail her highness Aimee!" He bowed like those medieval servants and laughed.

"I know... I just.. Want to like... Settle down... Retire... And just settle with you.... I mean... You're all that's important in my life now... Nothing else matters." He bit his tongue and looked down, kicking a small pebble on the beach.

"You said it." He hugged her and kissed her neck slowly, and smiled.

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:46 am

Aimee grinned evilly and she leant closer to Gene as she whispered the oh so horrible thing she would do to him in his ear:

"I would ban you from cheese sausages...for a whole...month."

Pulling her tongue out Aimee took the serious tone to the situation on and she sighed softly, when Gene said that he wanted to retire Aimee raised an eyebrow, a very skeptical eyebrow.

"You want to retire? Gene you're not even 40! You'll be bored stiff in no time at all!"

Aimee smiled as Gene hugged her and kissed her neck, and she returned the gesture squeezing her arms around his waist and kissing his cheek.

"Indeed I did."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:44 pm

"... That is inhuman and against the Geneva Prisoner of War convention..." He muttered, acting horrified, gripping a stone for support and giving a horrified stare.

Gene shrugged.

"I'm getting tired... I just want to live out the rest of my life. And truly, we have all the money and love in the world already. What more do you need other than us two?" He asked back.

He hugged her tightly and stroked her hair.

"I love you so much..."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:54 am

Aimee giggled softly and poked Gene's nose as he looked horrified at what she would do to him if he continued in this vein, it was a priceless look that she wished that she could capture forever.

"Oh really now? Well I shall look that up, the withholding of cheese sausages..."

Pretending to note down that she smiled at Gene.

"Well...theres something that we could have, that we don't. But that will come with time."

Aimee hugged him tightly to her just like he had done with her, smiling softly she nuzzled into his neck.

"I love you too."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:40 am

"What is it we still do not have..?" He thought he knew the answer, but he had to be sure. After all... If he was correct, then... He seriously had no idea what to do.

"If you withhold my cheese sausage, you are not getting any smex for a year." He said seriously, before he smiled.

"What is love?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:03 am