Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Waiting for family

Waiting for family Empty Waiting for family

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Eva is waiting at a table for her cousin Belinda, Who is going to be staying at the Leaky Cauldron with her until it's time to get on the train to Hogwarts.

She looks up as Bel takes the seat across the table from her, "Hi Bel, Hows the family?"
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Waiting for family Empty Re: Waiting for family

Post by Belinda Green Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Belinda entered the Leaky Caulron, noticing Eva's drink was nearly empty she went to the bar bought a couple of Pumpkin jucies before sitting at the table.

Hearing her Eva's greeting she pushes one of the drink towards her while replying, "There okay. How are you coping? Dad said to tell you that there is always a room for you, at ours if you ever need it."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:10 pm

"Yeah i know," Eva replies, grabbing the drink Bel bought her with a nod of thanks while she thinks on how to reply.

"I guess i am okay. I am doing better than i was. I just wish there was some way i could get back at the mug.... urm i mean people that did it you know?" She said, not noticing that someone was behind her and overheard her slip of the tongue and about how she felt about muggles, until they spoke.

The two girls looked behind Eva to see who had spoken.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Arsen sat at the bar drinking a butterbeer waiting for his adopted father to return from the back. He scanned the room looking to see who was in there, it was always a good idea to check a room out if you were going to be in there a while. He couldn't help but overhear something the two girls, about his age, had said.

"You know it doesn't do any good to speak about things like that out loud." Arsen said sliding off his seat to walk closer towards them. "I dont believe we have met." He said looking over to Evangeline and then glancing at the other he remembered as Belinda. "Belinda right?" He asked he never was good with names.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Belinda looked up recognising the boy from the shack, “Yeah it’s Belinda, and this here is my cousin Evangeline Starr. Eva this is Arsen Barela”

She looked around the room, before continuing, “Why don’t you join us? She knows it not safe to talk like that but she still pretty peeved with the people that took her parents and siblings a couple of months ago.”
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Arsen took the seat offered to him and placed his bottle down on the table. "It's nice to meet you Evangeline." He said raising his bottle to his lips once more.

"You know once you joined the..." He pauses realising he couldn't mention it in front of stranger he didn't know. He looked towards Belinda. "Is she one of us?" He just needed to make sure before he mentioned anything, he didn't want to make any unnecessary work for Hades.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:02 pm

"Yeah, She's with me," replied Belinda knowing what Arsen was talking about.

"I told you that my family sticks together and only ones were worried for is family," she said, "I have not spoken to anyone but my dad about our converstaion. My dad said to pass on any info to me and i am to owl home with your letter sealed within my own."

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 pm

Eva looked between Bel and Arsen, while they conversed around her.

Once Bel stopped talking she looked at Arsen carefully before replying, "You can call me Eva if you wish to do so. And if Bel just implied what i believe she did then yes i am with her, Family stick together especially after what our family has been through."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 pm

"Good well once your a part of the order you wont be speaking about anything like that in public we are called the wraiths for a reason you know." He said looking between then both.

"You are going to join us right?" He asked Eva wondering whether Hades would have to come after all.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:22 pm

"Yeah im with you," Eva replied

"Bel and i can talk in code quiet well and no one understands it. But at the moment im going through a rough time, as i lost my parents and siblings a couple of months ago. I will remember what you said though." said Eva before taking a sip of her drink.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:29 pm

"Join the club, i'm now the only Barela left. My whole family was killed two days ago." He pulling a piece of string from his robes and taking a swig of his drink.

"It's good to have you on board Eva, we need as many people as we can to join our cause." He said thinking Hades would be happy with him rounding up two people before school had even started.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:38 pm

"Glad to be onboard," replied Eva.

"But just so you know, no matter what houses Bel and i get sorted into im not gonna avoid her and you just scream Slytherin so we need to be careful at school if were all split up." said Eva wondering if Arsen would take it the wrong way.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 pm

"Of course im bound to be in slytherin so if your not then don't speak to me in public. I have a reputation to uphold." He said knowing Slytherins didn't get along with anyone but themselves.

"Besides Slytherins hate every other house it just wouldn't do to be caught speaking to you. The only time we will speak is during our meetings in the room of requirements. I'll owl you both the time when are at Hogwarts." He said drinking the rest of his butterbeer and slamming it on the table. "Well i think i better leave, it wouldn't be good if Hades saw me with you right now." He said standing and making his way back to the bar.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 pm

Eva watched Arsen leave before turning to her cousin. "He seems okay. We best go upto our room and make sure we have everything we need for school, since we can nip into the Alley if we have forgotton something."

Eva said getting up from the table, making sure Bel followed before they headed upto the room they had rented.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:46 pm