Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Butterbeer for Your Thoughts (OPEN)

Butterbeer for Your Thoughts (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterbeer for Your Thoughts (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:46 am

Taryn nodded, closing her eyes again for fear of Sophia seeing the pain in them. "She was....everything.." She whispered, a lump forming in her throat.

"She died in a lovers quarrel."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Butterbeer for Your Thoughts (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Butterbeer for Your Thoughts (OPEN)

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:53 am

A lump formed in Sophia's own throat. "I know," she murmured softly. "I'm sorry, but when you approached, my Occlumency shields weren't fully erect. I'm afraid I caught a glimpse of something rather personal. It wasn't intentional. I do apologize.

"But... I also think that you oughtn't blame yourself. It was... most unfortunate, but the fault hardly rests entirely on you, alone."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:59 am

Taryn's eyebrow's furrowed instinctively. She tilted her head, regarding the woman in a whole different light. "Seeing as I killed her." She started, somberly. "Maybe this is a conversation of another time." She whispered.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:08 am

Sophia could see when the other woman began to regard her suspiciously. It was to be expected, really. It was not the first time she had garnered such a look, nor would it be the last.

"As you wish," she said. "I don't wish to overstep my boundaries. In any case, I must be returning to my tower. I've still got lessons to plan." She gave a tight smile as she stood.

"I am very sorry; not only for your loss, but for Seeing that which I oughtn't have. I assure you, next we meet, it will not happen again.

"Welcome to Scotland, Taryn," she added softly.

She said goodbye to the other woman who had joined her, then turned and made her way out of the pub.

Last edited by Sophia Wyse on Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:12 am

Taryn sighed, grabbing her things and turning to the other witch at the table. "I'm sorry but I find that I took have lessons to work on. I will see you around. But I must bid you Adieu." She said, shrugging her pink pea coat.

She walked stiffly to the door, thinking about the witch that had ran off. Sighing she lit up a cigarette and took one long drag off of it.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:49 am

Iris entered the bar, looking disappointed. She just woke up and decided to hang here just a while, when her two best friends are not yet looking for her. She had another vision. This time seeing her mother in danger in the London muggle world. The pureblood wizards attacking her in their living room. Could this happen in the future? Or it just happened? She sat down alone. Wondering and observing keenly. She then thought of grabbing one glass of butterbeer and she hoped that that can lower her worry. She put the mug down and took a quill and paper from her purse and started to write to her father. She wrote to him just to tell the vision and make sure her mother is fine. They're the only ones knowing the secret though. Iris can only trust on her instincts now. Whether or not to take action immediately. But she thought that she'll be a fool when she have done that. She needs a faithful friend right now to tell her it will be alright and not to be confused. Her other friends are not that type.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:36 am