Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Together Forever

Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Together Forever Empty Together Forever

Post by Valerie Greenway Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 am

Valerie opened the door to the small compartment, and glanced in, realizing it was empty. "Becky!" She called. "I found an empty one! Come on, light a fire under your tush." She called to her twin.
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Together Forever Empty Re: Together Forever

Post by Rebecca Greenway Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:00 am

Rebecca huffed in slight amusement at her sister's exuberance. "Valerie, calm down. I can't go any faster, even though Aunt put a feather light charm on my trunk." She told the excited girl.

She had seen people with familiar features as she had borded the train. Not that she had met any of them personally, of course, but that their families were in the Book of Souls (which she had memorized easily) and that certain features were dominant.
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:21 am

"Come on, slow poke, before someone snags it before us! Quick qick quick quick!!!!" Val said loudly, with a grin. Really she was just trying to annoy her sister.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:06 pm