Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meat for Nightmare (open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Meat for Nightmare (open) Empty Meat for Nightmare (open)

Post by Karmzy Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:45 am

Karma slipped into the kitchen, Nightmare (her black kitten) in her arms, nodding at each of the House elves that came towards her. "I would like some grilled cheese and tomato soup, with some raw meat and milk for my Familiar." Karma said, making her way through the crowd of House Elves to a table. As she sat down, the House Elves set a bowl of steaming Tomato Soup and a saucer with two Grilled Cheese Sandwhiches on it cut in half diagnally in front of her. Seconds later a bowl of milk and a bowl full of raw steak and hamburger were placed beside that.

Karma placed Nightmare on the table and picked up a half of her sandwhich, dipping it in tomato soup and biting into it as Nightmare devowered her meat. "Slow down you crazy cat, before you choke yourself."Karma muttered. Nightmare looked up at her, meowed somehow sarcastically, and took a few laps of milk before attacking her meat once more. Karma sighed and snapped her fingers, asking the air above her soup for more meat. A House elf replenished Nightmare's bowl a second later, nearly losing a hand when they placed it in her bowl. Nightmare only stopped eating to drink some milk, then resumed tearing the meat.

In contrast, Karma was slowly eating her sandwhiches and soup, only glancing a Nightmare once ina while taking a sip of the Dr. Pepper she'd asked a passing Elf for. She was deep in thought, pondering the flip side of Arsen's humanity. He wasn't a werewolf or another vampire, she would have smelled that, as she would an animal crossing, like Alessa being part unicorn. It had to be something unique, then... but what? Alessa had hinted at Demon, but there were many types of those, and she could smell almost all of them.

He'd said he couldn't be smelled, and that wasn't a long list. There were those that could control Shadow, those who could control ice, and those who could control fire. Which was Arsen?

Hang on.

Arsen?

Well, if his name had anything to do with it, that meant he was a Pyro, a demon that controlled fire. Arsen was, of course, a felony that meant burning property...

Karma giggled. Well, wasn't whoever named the boy clever? Then again, this could all be rather empty guessing.

She shrugged and continued her meal.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Meat for Nightmare (open) Empty Re: Meat for Nightmare (open)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:08 pm

He sighed walking the grounds, he both hated and loved night times. He hated them because he was alone since he didn't need to sleep. He loved it because it was when the demon in him slept which allowed him to be human. Even his eyes were the natural blue colour rather than the bright red of the demon.

His stomach rumbled and he groaned making his way to the kitchens. His uncle had told him where it was and how to go into it so he thought he'd test the theory. He entered the painting and paused for a second at the sight of Karma. "Couldn't sleep either?" He asked moving to sit opposite her. "Get me some steak or something please. Keep it rare though." He asked the elves even when he was human the thought of eating bloody meat appealed to him. "And a butterbeer wouldn't go a miss either." He said relaxing a little now seeing as animals couldn't sense what he was during the night so it was the only time he could be around them without them hissing at him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:47 pm

Speak of the devil... karma thought as Arsen appeared in the doorway. She nodded at him and continued her meal.

"I was sleeping, but Nightmare," she nodded to her kitten "was hungry and wouldn't let me sleep." She stopped to watch her kitten tear into the meat that kept getting placed in front of her. A house elf put more and the kitten didn't even hesitate.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:04 pm

He nodded taking the plate of steak from the elf before hungrily tearing it to pieces. "Now you know why i don't have a normal pet. I have a stalker of a snake but that's it, there's just no getting rid of him." He smirked putting a bit of steak in his mouth.

"You called your cat nightmare? Why?" He asked, it was a bit of a weird name to call your pet. Especially a cat.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:28 pm

Karma shrugged. "My mom's Familiar was a Siberian Tiger named Daydream. Since mine is a Panther cub, I named it Nightmare." Karma shrugged. "I was five. I can't be held accountable for anything I've done before I was..." Karma stopped and thought about it while an elf brought her more sandwhiches. "Hmm... ten." She decided. She glanced at Nightmare, who had stopped eating in order to eye Arsen, or rather, Arsen's steak. She glared at her kitten, who sniffed at her dismissively and continued to eat.

Karma sighed and continued to eat. "Oh! and I think I figured out what you are." Karma said between bites.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm

He nodded. "Makes sense then i guess. In a weird way." He said eating another bit of steak. He glared at the cat for a few seconds before eating some more. "If that cat so much as touches my food it will end up being breakfast." He said moving his plate to the side. He never was an animal person.

He smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Oh do tell, i'm intrigued to hear what you've come up with." He said washing the meat down with a nice warm butterbeer.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:04 am

Karma glanced at Nightmare, and the small creature looked right back, nothing really bothering it. Karma rolled her eyes at it.

"I think you're a Demon that controls Fire." Karma guessed. "I was thinking about it, and your name, well, is a felony that means... distruction of property through fire. The only thing I can't smell are certain types of Demon, and two plus two equals..." karma shrugged. "Fish. Or in your instance, Fire." She calmly continued eating skipping over all the little hints she had, the way he only wore a leather jacket on the train, even though it had been pretty cold by human standards, Alessa had worn a coat. The way he flexed his fingers as if he controlled something other than a wand. "Am I right?"

For the first time that night, Karma looked up into his eyes. They were blue. It confused her for a second, making her eyebrows furrow, but she guessed that had somethingg to do with hus powers, and looked away. Still eating. Why was she so Hungry? The sandwhiches were doing nothing for her. She pushed her saucer away roughly and took the soup, using a spoon to drink as much as possible. It helped to have something warm and liquid in her stomach. She smiled lazily at the feeling.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 am

He smiled. "Someones been doing their homework but im not a demon that controls fire. But you are close so i might as well tell you. I'm part fire demon and before you say anything fire demons and demons that control fire are totally different species. Fire demona are fire. We could beat any demon that can controls fire hands down. Fire belongs to us." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Fire demons can do a lot more than control fire. Where as demons that control fire are limited in what they can do. They can burn, we can't and fire demons are constantly being energised by the sun so we are strong and powerful at all times." He explained. "With that in mind tell anyone about what i am and i'll burn you to a crisp." He said walking over to the fire so he could set his hand on fire. "I'm pretty sure vampires burn a lot easier than the average human and believe me that's quick... or slow. Depending what mood i'm in." He shrugged shaking his hand so he absorbed the fire and seconds later his burns began to heal.

"My name is pure coincidence. My mother was raped by my father but she had no idea what he was. So she didn't know what i would become. Do you know what Salvator means Karma?" He asked.

He chuckled. "You can ask you know." He said taking note of her confusion. "I only bite during the day." He smiled watching as her food didn't seem to satisfy her anymore. They had more in common than they thought.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:33 am

Karma smiled. "Salvatore means Savior." She said. "And why would I tell, exactly, seeing as you know what I am as well?" She thought for a second. "And I don't need to ask anymore, you just answered my question, seeing as you 'only bite during the day'." She stopped as Nightmare seemed finished and jumped from the table to the bendh to the floor and headed for the door. She turned and meowed at Karma, a little annoyed that she wasn't following. Karma sighed.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:47 am

He nodded. "Right you are. My parents were devoted christians which you can imagine me turning out to be part demon didn't go down too well. So my mother, if you can call her that just liked my name it had nothing to do with the burning of buildings or whatever. That would be considered as sin to her." He said rolling his eyes. His mother and step father were nut jobs.

He shrugged. "Some people are just stupid like that and don't think about the consequences. But seeing as you were smart enough to work it out i guess you wouldn't be stupid enough to go spreading rumours." He said drinking some more butterbeer.

"Well i can bite during the night as you've just seen, fire will always follow my commands i'm just stronger during the day. I'm 80 percent human during the night, 80 percent demon during the day hence why my eyes are now blue." He explained.

"So how did you find out you were a vampire?" He asked frowning at how the cat seemed to demand what it wanted.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:18 am

Karma shrugged. "A book I found in the Restricted section of the library here." She glanced at the kitten who sat at the door impatiently, and scowled at her. The kitten put its nose in the air and turned so their back was to them. "Stupid cat." Karma muttered. She threw a steak bone at it, and the cat dodged before laying on top of it, knawing at it like a dog. Karma ran her tongue along her teeth. She was teething. Her cat, that is. Her cat was teething. She told herself this again as she ran her tongue along her teeth. They were sharper. Karma scowled and snapped her fingers at a house elf. "Get me more soup."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "You found out from a book? I would never have guessed that. So you find anything interesting?" He shrugged. "I wish there was a book on what i am. I have no idea what i'm going to become. As far as i know im the first fire demon." He sighed his hand going to his chest to make sure the amulet was still in place.

"I can see the cat has been spoilt." He smiled. "It will be making you sleep on the floor sooner or later whilst it takes your bed." He chuckled eating the last of the meat.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:00 am

Karma thought. "I highly doubt you were the first fire demon. Didn't. You say your father - your real father - was a demon right? There has to be a book on it somewhere, even if it's a really old book of myths..." she bit her bottom lip as she thought. "I'll have to check the library back home."

She looked at Nightmare again. "Nightmare is as unused to Humans and people in general as I was in my first year. She doesn't like the fact that I'm spending time with others. We used to be all each other had." She shrugged and yawned, tiredness settling over her like a blanket. "I should head in." She drained her soup in seconds and placed the bowl down. She stopped as something occured to her and looked at Arsen. "Do you ever... sleep?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 pm

He smiled. "Demonlaw is not something to be taken lightly. Satan fathers all the demons and he forbid his children to mate with muggles but my father obviously thought he was above that rule. He raped my mother and i was the result so you can imagine i wasn't exactly welcomed into the family. I'm hated by wizards, muggles and demons because i'm a liability." He shrugged.

He nodded. "Thanks. If it helps i believe he was called Djinn or something." He added to hopefully make the search easier. He nodded. "It's alright im one person that can definitely understand that." He said taking a long sip of his drink only pausing to answer her question.

He shook his head. "No, not at all. I triggered the demon at the age of 6 so now i'm less human than i first thought." He shrugged.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Karma nodded. She knew what it was like to be hated just for existing. The kids in her Potions class had made sure of that. "Djinn.." she yawned. "Got it." She stood, wavered a bit on her feet, then walked over to Nightmare and scooped up the cat, one of the House Elves taking the bone from the floor.

She turned back toArsen with a sleepy smile. "Well, even if you don't sleep, I hope you have a good night. One of these nights when your bored, you should go check out the Room of Requirement." She waved and headed out the door. "Night, Arsen."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:32 pm