Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lone hunter (OPEN)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lone hunter (OPEN) Empty Lone hunter (OPEN)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:09 pm

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as the familiar pictures flashed in his mind. That was the last time he did a job with his uncle. Yes he'd gotten his first kill and yes it felt great feeling the life drain out of him, but never again would he become his uncles target during one of his little games.

He sighed and sat on the nearest rock and just stared over the lake enjoying the piece an quiet for once.

Lone hunter (OPEN) Empty Re: Lone hunter (OPEN)

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:06 pm

Charlotte walked alone down the road to the Enchanted Lake. She wasn't lost and she didn't really care where she was going. She saw a boy sitting on a rock quietly. He didn't look that great and Char debated whether or not to talk to him. Char sucked it up, went up to him and sat next to him.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte or Char," She said quietly, looking out into the lake too. "You alright?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:18 pm

He turned at the sound of a voice and sighed. "Never better." He said his voice turning sarcastic as he turned his red eyes away from her face and back to the lake. His eyes often freaked people out and he couldn't bare to see the look on her face as she tried to guess what he was.

He was sick and tired of people questioning his humanity. Now he just tended to keep his gaze elsewhere. He sighed once more remembering his manners. "I'm Arsen."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 pm

"Arsen," Char repeated. "Nice name, never heard it before though."

Charlotte noticed he was avoiding looking at her and his obvious sarcasm as well but shrugged it off. She wasn't going to push him to do anything he didn't want to. 'Besides, the lake looks ten times better.' She thought.

"I'm guessing you're not much of a talker, huh?" Her voice quiet since she didn't want to disturb how quiet and nice it sounded out here.

Last edited by Charlotte Arielle West on Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:40 pm

He shrugged. "What can i say a unique name for a unique person." He frowned repeating his uncles words. That was one of the only sensible conversations he'd had with his uncle. He seemed to be getting less human by each day.

He smiled. "You would be guessing right." He muttered rubbing his chest where the bullet had hit. Yeah he could heal but it still hurt a hell of a lot and he'd get his uncle back for that one day. He glanced down and zipped up his leather jacket to cover the bullet hole in his shirt. "So what brings you out here?" He asked to bring up casual conversation.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:17 am

"Calling yourself unique? Pretty cocky," Char joked, hoping he didn't take it the wrong way.

"For not being a talker, you sure are making conversation," she smirked. "But, since you asked, I'm really just wandering around. I don't really have a destination. Just seeing where it takes me," Char extended her hands, wiggled her fingers in exaggeration and rolled her eyes in humor. "I'm a rebel!"

"What about you?" She asked.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Iris walked towards the Enchanted Lake. She loved taking midnight strolls on nights when she couldn't sleep. But as she walked further, she saw two other students who probably couldn't sleep as well.

"Hello there!" She called out to them.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:14 pm

He laughed, no one had been brave enough to talk to him like that and so that brought her some respect from him. Most people just took one look at his eyes and freaked out. "Well if you can't praise yourself who will?" He smirked shoving his hands into his jacket pockets.

"I've grown up with no one to talk to so conversations don't come too naturally to me." He shrugged. "Well you need to watch what you're doing especially during this war. You never know who's going to be lurking in the trees or waiting around the corner."

He smirked. "Well join the club rebel. I hate rules." He chuckled rubbing his eyes. "Me? I don't know i just found myself here. I guess i just wandered out and ended up here." He shrugged before looking up to look at the intruder.

"Hey!" He said as he turned to look back at the lake.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Iris walked over to them and introduced herself. "Hey, I'm Iris. Nice to meet you both."

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:45 pm

"Touche," Char nodded as she crossed her arms, "But never praise yourself more than usual, you could get cockier." She joked and grinned, "And we wouldn't want that, now would we?"

Char frowned, "War can go screw itself. I'm tired of it all so let's not talk about it or jinx it."

"Rebel club? I'm so much of a rebel, I won't join the rebel club," she joked and rolled her eyes. "Are you the president of it or something?"

Char turned to look at the girl, "Hi. I'm Charlotte."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:30 pm