Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lone Battler

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Lone Battler Empty Lone Battler

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Lynx stood at edge of the Astronomy tower, dressed in a chocolate brown trench coat with silver buttons. His stone grey trousers could be seen sneaking their way out under the coat. The night air was cool and sharp, the kind of temperature which made Lynx feel invigorated and full of life.

He strummed his thin boney fingers on on the rough stone edge, fixed is his gaze on the black lake, noting well each ripple and spalsh caused by the resident merpeople. Lynx shock his head, almost as though he was disapproving of the meer existence of such creatures. Magical creatures weren't something he held close to his heart, in fact he rather liked to think he was somewhat more superior than them.

As Lynx cast his eyes around the rest of the Hogwarts surroundings like so sercurity officer in a prisoner, he couldn't help but think, with all the success in his life why wasn't he satisfied. It surely wasn't because he didn't have close friends, no Lynx didn't see the since in friends... what would be the point, they would just hold you back. Well thats what he was lead to believe at least
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lone Battler Empty Re: Lone Battler

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Casey wandered up to the Astronomy Tower to look at the stars. She always enjoyed stargazing and she needed to chart a few constellations for Astronomy anyway. Her bag with ink, parchment, and telescope banged against her leg as she climbed the stairs to the top of the tower. She opened the door and breathed in deep, revelling in the chill air. Though she was only in jeans, a black t shirt, and no shoes, she didn't feel the cold.

Casey started across the tower before noticing there was another person there. "Oh, hello Professor. Sorry, am I interrupting something?" She set down her bag near the edge of the roof and pulled out her telescope hesitantly, unsure if the young professor wanted her to leave.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:24 am

The quiet night air was broken by the sound a young voice, Lynx turned around quickly to see who was addressing him, his eyes landed on a young Gryffindor girl, it was Casey. Lynx was always fond of Casey due to her expert skills in Transfiguration, she was a promising young student

A warm smile broke across the young Professor's face "Oh Miss Donohoe, good evening. No.. not interupting at all" the man noticed that Casey was only wearing jeans and t-shirt, this stuck him as odd, perhaps she was use to the bitter cold Scottish nights

The young man walked closer towards the Gryffindor observing she was holding a telescope, it seemed fitting since they were in the Astronomy Tower

"Planning on abit of star gazing are?" Lynx asked curiously "Never been one for it myself" the Professor added
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 am

Casey smiled, noticing the Professor's confusion. "I don't get cold very easily," she said gesturing to her clothes. "My sister used to joke that I have fire in my blood to never get cold. I guess it's because I'm usually moving."

Casey set up her telescope and pulled out a star chart. "Yep. I have to do some charting for astronomy, but really, I've always loved the stars." Her face lit up. "Some nights, my dad would take me up in the roof and we'd look at the stars and he'd tell me the stories behind all the constellations I could find in the sky. That's what I like best about them- all the stars have a story." She gazed up thoughtfully. "And while I know that there aren't really gods that put people in the stars for great deeds, I always thought it would be amazing if maybe I could do something, someday, that could get me a constellation." She ducked her head, embarrassed. "I'm sorry Professor, I'm rambling." She dipped down to the telescope, then marked down Venus and Scorpius on her chart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:48 am