Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Lone Addiction

Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lone Addiction Empty Lone Addiction

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Valkyrie walked into the sweet shop. This was the only thing she was addicted to in her life. Sweets. Her horrendous life gave her permission to like sweets. She was usually so cold and all, but the moment she was in shops like this, she went all 'hey people! Isn't this sweet? No pun intended!'. She didn't get it herself, but she just changed into who she should've been had her childhood been normal.

She walked towards the stack of Chocolate Frogs. She had a set of the cards at home. She liked collecting them. They were constant. She reached for one of them and took it, looking at it. Was this lucky? She almost laughed at her own thoughts. She then turned so quickly that she didn't know where she was going, and bumped into someone. She didn't lose balance or anything.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said quickly, looking at the girl in front of her.

Last edited by Valkyrie Romanoff on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lone Addiction Empty Re: Lone Addiction

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:43 am

Rose squealed slightly when someone had bumped into her. "I'm so sorry! It was all my fault" she said quickly. Well it was partly her fault. She had came in to get some of her favorite treats- sugar quills. She was giggling slightly as she picked at the sugar quills before turning around and thus ending her up with this predicament now. "Really it's my fault" she said holding her sugar quills, glad that she didn't let go of them.

She tilted her head slightly at the girl before a grin placed on her features. "Since we met at the candy shop" she said before giggling "That means were supposed to be sweet friends!" she exclaimed with a light twinkle in her eyes.

Rosie held out her hand that wasn't full of sugar quills and with a grin she said. "Hello the name's Rose Ann Lucinda, Would-be- Fourth Year Uchitel student and you?"
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:58 am

Valkyrie was a bit surprised at the outburst of the girl. She didn't mind polite people at all, and she shook her head, trying to say that it wasn't when she continued to apologize. "No, really. It takes two, you know," she said quickly, "It's equally as much my fault as yours."

Then the girl said they were supposed to be sweet friends. She blinked slightly. She hadn't heard that expression before, but she was pretty sure it had something to do with a close friendship. She hadn't expected that. Valkyrie didn't expect kindness from anyone, really. She didn't exactly deserve it. Or that's at least what she thought. But even so, Valkyrie wouldn't mind getting some friends. "That sounds great," she said, feeling a sort of bubbly happiness.

She grinned at her when she introduced herself. "It's very nice to meet you, Rose Ann. I'm Valkyrie Romanoff, and I'm a would be fifth year Slushatel," she said happily.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:59 pm

"Valkyrie Romanoff" she repeated curiously before grinning. "I like that name" she exclaimed "It sounds adventurous, fun-loving and courageous!" she added before blushing. "Sorry for that outburst" she said feeling quite a bit hyper even though she hasn't had anything to eat yet.

"A slushatel?" she asked, the grin still on her face. "Oh geez! I've never had older friends before if you exclude meh mommie and her friends!" she exclaimed in a rush before gulping. "Sorry bout that again" she said sheepishly.
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Valkyrie Romanoff
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Valkyrie Romanoff Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 pm

Valkyrie smiled at the girl as she burst out that she liked her name. "Thank you," she said kindly, not commenting on the blush, "And don't worry about it. It's better to be overly happy than to be sad and miserable, you know," she said with a kind smile. She liked this girl. She didn't know anyone who was so happy.

Val nodded and then smiled even brighter as the girl burst out in happiness again. She then seemed to be very prepared to apologize, and Val just shook her head. "Honestly, I've not met a happier person than you that I can remember, and I do not mind it at all. You spread the joy you have. It's a good quality," Val said honestly.

She looked at the straws in the girl's hand. "Addicted?" she asked with a grin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 pm