Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Memories (Gene & Aimee)

Memories (Gene & Aimee) - Page 2 Empty Re: Memories (Gene & Aimee)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:23 am

Aimee smiled softly, she knew that perhaps she would get better with being around her husband, with someone to support her instead of being on her own like she had been.

"Hopefully we can heal each others wounds yes? Now that we are together again."

She smiled and as Gene went down to the basement Aimee combed her hair and groaned at her appearance in the mirror, she looked goddamn awful so she quickly washed up and snuck back to the sofa.

"Ah, I'm not that hungry love, what about yourself?"

Picking up a glass she clinked it with his and smiled:

"To our reunion."

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:43 am

"Yes, our wounds shall heal." He smiled softly.

"I'm starving haha. Want me to cook or eat out?" He asked, scooting to sit beside her, and held her hand, and pat it.

He downed the glass and smiled, and hugged her for a while before letting her go to head over to the kitchen, and pulled out dough, powdered cheese, mozeralla cheese, tomato and ham, and proceeded to start making a pizza, beginning by cutting up the tomato.

"You want to call your parents first?"

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Aimed decided it might be best to stop talking about their wounds and focus on the good thing that they were back together now, letting Gene hold her hand Aimee kissed his cheek softly.

"Eat in, I have missed your delicious cooking my love."

Getting up with him as they walked into the kitchen Aimee smiled widely as she realised he was making pizza.

"Oh oh! Can I put the toppings on?"

Aimee nodded her head, not really wanting to but knowing she should.

"I suppose I will have to..."

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:14 am

"I think you started missin it for te past hour or so when you remembered everything." He laughed a little, and nodded to her question- Yes, by all means, add the toppings.

He pointed to the telephone at the end table and proceeded to melting the cheese slightly.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:29 am

Aimee looked hurt at Gene, but she pulled her Tongue out so that he could tell that she was only joking, she stood up on tiptoe and placed her lips to his.

"Its like a wall of miss has just hit me in the face though dear..."

Picking up the phone she dispose their number and as it rang out she looked at Gene with nervousness in her eyes.

"Hello?" her father answered

The following conversation was by no means a short one and concluded in a crying fit from her mother. Putting the phone down I look at you and sigh softly, it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:53 am

When Aimee kissed him, he felt this tingling sensation that he had missed so much for the past year.

His face flushed with a brilliant red and he smiled.

"What did your parents say?" He smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 am

Aimee flopped down onto one of the chairs in the kitchen and rubbed her temples, smiling weakly, she didn't want to think about anyone but her and Gend right now but her parents were being a pain.

"They said that they're going to call me again later and have a 'proper chat' but they were happy from what I can tell..."

She hugged Genes arm to her as she moved over to him.

"They hate you a lot less now."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 am

"They deserve to hate me still. They do." He said, thinking of Trinity as he looked away.

He placed the pizza in the oven and smiled, and hugged Aimee back, and he opened the fridge and took out two bottles of Butterbeer, and gave one to Aimee as he went back upstairs to sit in Trinity's room.

"I... I'm sorry..."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:14 pm

Aimee smiled and shook her head, placing her hand on Genes cheek to make him look at her while she spoke these next few words to him.

"Gene, this is nobodies fault but the person who ordered that missile attack on our car, okay? It's not your fault."

Taking the butterbeer from him she sipped at it sighing as she followed him up to Trinity's old room, looking around there sent small stabbing pains through her heart so Aimee had to leave, sitting outside with only her daughter in her mind

"I thought we were going to be happy for a bit together before trying to the whole Trinity situation Gene?"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:17 am

"Y-Yes... True. I think the pizza should be ready by now." He smiled, and he went back to the kitchen, and using a bit of magic to hasten the process, he brought out a whole pizza from the oven, and sighed.

"I haven't cooked in a long long time." He said, taking her by the hand to the pizza.

"Oh yes. Your parents tried to blow ME up with a missile once." He laughed.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:03 am

Aimee grinned little did she know but she was actually starving and the smell of the pizza has made her stomach grumble, not the most lady like thing she blushes slightly.

"Mmmmm that smells lovely Gene."

She squeezed his hand when he combines it with her own, the soft skin of her hand moving against his own slightly rougher skin.

"You're kidding?! Why would they do that?!"

Aimee pecked Genes cheek.

"Feel better?"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 am

(ooc: NEGATIVE)

"Well they did blame for your supposed death.. Definitely our child's also.. If I hadn't been that defiant to take you all out even when it's raining... Well..." He sighed and brightened up when she gave him that little peck.

He laughed and cut out a huge piece for her, and cut out a small slice for himself, and gave her the huge piece which wa about 4 times his share.

"Eat up." He stuck out his Tongue.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 am

Aimee nodded her head slowly, there were lots of ifs and buts and hindsight made things almost painful when you think of what you could have done to save Trinity, but there was no point in swelling on them.

"Let's not think of that now Gene, let us nom our pizza first."

Eyes bugging out when she saw her slice of pizza, Aimee chuckled softly and took the slice gingerly.

"Awwwwww you gave me the small bit Gene." she joked pulling tongues right back at Gene "I expect you to eat 4 slices of pizza like that young man!"

(OOC: That's great!! Very Happy I bet your relieved now!! Smile)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:14 am

(OOC: YES I AM RELIEVED!)

"HEY! EVEN LIKE LAST TIME! YOU EAT MORE THAN ME!" He said, half-laughing, and nodded, taking another small slice and he chewed down on it, savouring food like never before. The food he had eaten without Aimee around him was near tasteless, but now it was all different.

"How's it?" He said, licking his lips.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Aimee pouted and looked at Gene as he cut another slice of pizza from the pizza and ate it, smiling as she nodded to him, happy he was eating something else like she had said.

"Good boy."

Winking Aimee nodded again as she ate the pizza the fresh pizza that he had made was a lot tastier than the ones she could buy in the store as was the same with every dish that he cooked for her.

"It's delicious Gene, like always."

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:48 am

"I'm glad! I haven't cooked in a while!" He smiled.

"So, how does Miss Downie feel about the food? Or does her ladyship require more delicate attention?" Gene smirked, and raised his Butterbeer and downed it.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:58 am

Aimee smiled at Gene, she didn't think that it was possible for anything he made to taste horrible wether he had spent a long time cooking it or not

"You should have been you know, very therapeutic is cooking."

A small blush broke out on her cheeks as Gene asked her that question, she wondered if he meant to imply what he did.

"Whar delicate attention would you offer me?"

Aimee purred with a wink.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 am

(OOC: OMG FAIL POST =.= I meant like whether you needed anything else! NOT THAT! Razz XD)

"Uhh.. I didn't mean it that way. You still need to learn that I do not have raging Hormones of any kind." He raised the bottle and drank it again.

"I simply meant whether you would like anything else to eat? Or anything else to drink? Or do you want to go out?"

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:01 am

Aimee pouted playfully and she shrugged her shoulders she could deal with that in fact she didn't feel like anything like that either. Right now she just wanted to veg on the sofa.

"You know I have a dirty mind so you need to be more specific! Geez!"

Looking at Gene with big puppy dog eyes Aimee asked in her cutesy voice:

"Do you have any chocolate?"

(OOC: Think before you write!!! Razz)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:00 pm

"Sorry, her ladyship!" He laughed.

"Chocolate? Sure..." He went to the fridge and took out some Swiss chocolate and Turkish Ice-cream and placed them in front of her. Well stocked in sweet things... Like always...

"Aww... You should do that voice more often." He stuck out his tongue.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 am

Aimee giggled when Gene called her 'ladyship' that was always something that made her smile about him, he was a mixture of funny and cute when he complimented her like that.

"Thank you My Lord."

Sticking her Tongue out in return and picking up a bar of chocolate breaking off a square and popping it into her mouth. Sighing happily Aimee let it melt on her tongue, finally when it was entirely eaten Aimee pouted out her lip and placed her finger on it, doing her puppy dog eyes again.

"What you mean like this?"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 am

"Uh yes... Something like that." He flushed red a little and laughed, her puppy dog eyes had never failed to amuse him even though it was done so many times... So many...

"Eh.. You've lost weight. Bad appetite with amnesia?"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:18 pm

Aimee smiled and stopped the puppy dog eyes going back to her normal self, patting her stomach as she ate the rest of the chocolate her tummy feeling very full from all of Genes cooking.

"That's lovely food Gene, I've missed it so."

Stroking her skin on her arms Aimee looked down at the floor and tried not to look too shameful.

"Maybe I was worrying without knowing."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 am

"I know you'll miss it... Somehow, I got a feeling you weren't dead. But how?" Gene asked, and when he saw her expression, he moved to hug her and whisper gently-

"Don't need to worry anymore... We are together now.. Together... Now..."

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Aimee shrugged her shoulders as even thought she was a healer she had no idea how she had ended up with amnesia and how a magical hospital hadn't cone to take care of her not a muggle one.

"Honestly Gene I have no idea, but I know that because you felt that it was that that was the reason you went mad, you couldn't let go Because you knew I was alive."

As Gene moved to hug her Aimee wrapped her arms around him and smiled softly letting herself relax again.

"I know love, I know and you can get back to work again."

Aimee joked pulling tongues.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:07 pm