Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

We All Fall Down [Open]

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

We All Fall Down [Open] Empty We All Fall Down [Open]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Cepheus huffed as he walked down to the Lake. Yeah, it was a nice view an everything. He liked the Lake, most people did. He hummed lightly as he sat down at the edge, watching the Giant Squid mess around in the water. Thinking about it now, Ceph realised he should have brought something out for it to eat, and maybe he could play with it later..

Not that the Giant Squid liked people much, but if you feed him, he gets used to you.

Looking around, he hummed lightly and leaned back so he was laying down. It wasn't too cold, but not warm enough not to wear just a t-shirt without a jumper or something over it.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

We All Fall Down [Open] Empty Re: We All Fall Down [Open]

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Ethan was decided to walk down to the lake since he had nothing else to do at the moment. He had always liked the lake because it was beautiful and the view of the castle from it was awesome.

He sang a little tune to himself as he walked down to the lake. When he got there he noticed that there was a Hufflepuff boy sitting there.

"Hello" he called out, "Mind if I join you?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Cepheus tipped his head back from where he was sitting and saw an upside down Ravenclaw. He was sure the guy was in his year.. Shaking his head, he smiled politely and nodded.

"Go ahead." He motioned to around him, as if to say 'go where ever you like, it's a free country.' before putting his head back into the comfortable position it was in before, looking straight upwards. Folding his hands together, he placed them on his stomach before sighing lightly.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Ethan heard the guy tell him it was okay to join him so he took him up on the offer and took a seat on the ground not far from the Hufflepuff.

Ethan stared out over the lake taking in its beauty when he decided to introduce himself

"The name is Ethan Desford by the way," he called over, "you can call me Ethan."

Ethan picked a flower up and started to pull the petals off while he waited to see if the other boy would respond.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Cepheus blinked a few times when he heard the other start talking, and thought for a few moments to decipher what he had said. 'Oh,' He thought. 'He was introducing himself..'

"I'm Cepheus Turrow. Call me whatever you like." Most people went for Ceph, Pheus, Hey, you! or Idiot. He didn't mind really, people make up their own nicknames for him whenever they liked. "Nice to meet you, Ethan."

Last edited by Cepheus Turrow on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Ethan thought for a moment before replying, "I like Ceph, it sounds cool. Nice to meet you as well. It's a beautiful day isn't it?"

He doesn't seem to be a chatty type but that might be because he wants to enjoy the weather more then talk, Ethan thought to himself

(OOC Idiot? Haha funniest thing I've seen all day!)
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Cepheus' hair went a bright yellowish-blond, a grin appearing on his features. "Yep! That's why I came outside. I'm not used to nice weather.." He sighed slightly, thinking about either being trapped in his home or the weather being really bad when he went outside.

To be honest, Ceph had no idea what to say next.. He felt like doing that Muggle 'awkward turtle' thing or shouting out 'gay babies!' just for something to happen.

(OOC: He's actually quite smart, but he acts stupid a lot. /grins)
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:53 pm

"Oh really where are you from?" he as curiously, I'm from Italy but live in England. The weather there is subject to mother natures finest weather" he said sarcastically.

"Nothing like a wonderful day to appreciate life and all it's intricacies," he said casually becoming more comfy and laying back. "Just to feel the nice breeze the warmth or sunlight. To see the plants and trees swaying the birds and animals going about their lives."

"Just wonderful," he said his voice fading out.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Desdemona walked down to the lake eating an apple. Today had been awful. She had been late for almost all her classes and had missed one entirely. Was it her fault they messed up her schedule she asked herslef. As she thought about her day she began to feel sick.
    "Ughhh" she said aloud as she no longer felt like eating. When she reached the lakes edge she threw her apple out to the giant squid. Might as well not waste it she thought.

Suddenly Desdemona noticed two boys not to far away. She thought they were in her year but didn't know them. Should she quickly go back to the castle and hope they didn't notice her, or stay? She decided to sit down and throw pebbles into the lake. Hey, maybe they wouldn't bother her, she thought to herself. Although she could use a distraction.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:24 pm

"Born and raised in London," Cepheus smirked. He'd never been to Italy, but he was thinking France may be close enough.. Or not. But the languages were similar, so who knew? Well, unless someone had been to France and Italy, comparing them because they're a bit strange..

Looking over to Ethan without moving his head, Cepheus raised an eyebrow slightly. "Poetic. Nice." He commented quietly, grinning.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:59 am

Ethan laughed and said "Thanks. I actually write poetry so guess it carries over into things sometimes as well."

"London eh? I currently reside in Oxford when not at school or away somewhere. I lived in Florence, Italy when I lived there. I always like to call it by its Italian name Firenze which I just think sounds cooler," he chuckled.

"Vivere il momento," he said as he stared out over the lake. "Italian for -Live in the Moment-, and you have to if you want to get through life unscathed."

"I never made friends well because of all the moving we did. I only have a few close people that I still talk to," he said longingly.

Oh how I wish I could have made more friends, he thought, Life is so lonely anymore since I don't meet anyone.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:13 pm

"Poetry? Huh. I was never very good at writing, unless it's short stories.." Cepheus shrugged lightly. It wasn't as if he had anything else to do when it was younger.

"Oh, I've always wanted to go to Florence. It seems like it's a beautiful place from pictures I've seen and stories I've heard." Italy was one of the places he was going to go when he'd graduated from Hogwarts. He would leave his parents behind, try and stay in contact with his little brother, and travel.

Nodding his head, Ceph couldn't help but agree. "Unless you're trapped somewhere, and you're only surviving." How morbid.

"You're not the only one, man. I was locked in my house all the time because I used to go out and see Muggles, and my 'anti-Muggle' parents decided they'd had enough. Locking me in the house wasn't the best idea, as I didn't make any of the pureblood friends they wanted me to, either." He shrugged, leaned over and patted Ethans shoulder.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:53 pm

"Short stories are nice as well," Ethan said, "I have read many that are good so yours might be good as well"

"Yes it is a beautiful city," said in a dreamily voice, "I want to go back there someday when I am old enough."

"Well if you your trapped then you live and die by those moments however they come."

"Wow that is harsh buddy. I would not have liked that either. Your parents sound like real jerks," he said, "Well if you ever need a friend you can count on me Ceph."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:18 pm

"Well, I'd say Wizards kind of lack in the imagination area," Cepheus shrugged. "I prefer Muggle novels." He had a load of them hidden at home - where his parents couldn't search around and find them.

Cepheus grinned slightly. "You should, you sound like you miss it," Humming lightly, he stretched his arms and felt his shoulders pop. Sighing happily, he dropped his hands back onto his stomach.

"Meh. You get used to them after a while," He chuckled bitterly. Shifting closer to Ethan, Cepheus grinned and bumped his shoulder with one of his own. "Thanks, man. It's the same to you. If you ever need anything, just come and find me."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:16 pm

"Hey don't you bump me like that," Ethan said jokingly and bumped Ceph back, "or I might get all vicious and I don't wanna hurt ya too bad!"

Ethan let out a big laugh and said, "like I could ever hurt anyone, I'm just no that way."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Cepheus snorted before sitting up and moving around so he was laying across Ethans legs. "Well, this is comfortable," He said lightly, playfully. So this is what it was like to have friends..

"N'aww, you're a kind one, are ya?" He asked happily, putting his elbows on the ground in front of him and dropping his chin onto his palms. "We'll just see who is better, one day." Cepheus gave Ethan a mock-glare before grinning happily. It was obvious he wasn't all that good with 'mean faces'.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:11 pm

Ethan watched as Ceph laid across his legs. Reaching down he ruffled Ceph's hair a bit.

"Yeah but you seem like you are a nice one as well," Ethan said laughing, "and I gladly accept a duel someday that would be cool."

It's so nice to make a friend, Ethan thought, I don't have very many as it is so another is awesome!
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Huffing, Cepheus reached up and pushed Ethans hand away from his hair. He didn't care about how it looked, but he'd rather not have a messy mop on the top of his head.

"Oh, I wouldn't know," He laughed lightly. "It would. Who would win, nice guy or nice guy?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:24 pm

"Awwww a Huffie Huffing, how cute," Ethan kidded as Ceph pushed his hand away.

"Now that is an interesting question," Ethan said thinking, "We are both 3rd yrs so it would be a pretty even battle. I honestly can't say if I would win or not."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Sticking his tongue out at the other boy, Cepheus poked Ethan in the stomach. "Oh, you sound so smart messing around with the House names like that," He muttered sarcastically, but still in a playful way.

"Nah, you'd win," He said lightly after some thought. "I apologise to tables when I bump into them."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 pm

"Well I am in the smart house you know," Ethan said matter-of-factly.

"Course who cares if you have smarts if you can't make friends. I am glad that I am smart and can still make friends easily."

"OWWWWW, that hurt so bad," Ethan said as he mocked being in pain.

"Imma Raving-mad Raven," he said with dramatic effect.

"Awww aren't you the precious one again so kind even to non-living items!," Ethan said laughing, "Yep you are doomed to lose."
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:15 pm

"Could have fooled me," Cepheus muttered under his breath before looking up at Ethan, an innocent look on his face. "And of course it hurts!" His voice made it sound like it couldn't have been anything else.

Scoffing, Cepheus nodded his head. "You are Raving-mad, so that helps." His tone of voice was airily, and he was grinning.

"You're doomed to loose, mate." Cepheus grunted whilst rolled over so his back was laying against Ethan, crushing him and grinning evilly.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

"Oh stop it Cephie, I am smart." he said sticking his tongue out.

"Wait you should be in Ravenclaw as well then because I KNOW you are mad," he said laughing.

"I am not doomed!" and as Ceph rolled over to crush him Ethan acted like he was dying and said "OK OK, I give you are the more superior species!"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Cepheus turned his head to look at Ethan, an incredulous look on his face. "Cephie? Really!?" His voice was disbelieving. That was one of the worst nicknames he'd ever heard.

Scoffing, he put another innocent look on his face. "I'm not. I'm just.. uh.. Mad as the Hatter." He muttered, finally admitting defeat. It was the truth though; he was kind of mad.

Laughing evilly, Cepheus rolled again so he was back on his stomach and laying on Ethans legs. "I win." A smug smile formed on his lips.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:49 pm

"What? I actually like the nickname! If you would rather I can stick with Ceph though," he said sticking out his tongue.

"Pray-tell, if there a difference between mad as a hatter and raving mad? That would be news to me!" he laughed, "which means YOU are just as mad as me," he grinned.

"If you were any heavier," he joked, "I would have already been dead."

"Yes you win, for," now he said giving Ceph evil eyes before bursting out in laughter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:43 pm