Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fall

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fall  Empty Fall

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:02 am

Faye was lost within her own mind as she wandered the grounds. She often had done that at home, walk from room to room not paying attention, but there she knew what lay ahead of her.

Here at school, that wasn't such the case. Here she didn't know what lay ahead, and in this cause what it was was quiet dangerous.

They young girl was suddenly, and quiet violently brought out of her queries as she put one foot out and found much to ehr horrified surpries there was nothing there. She had wandered her way right to the edge of the island, where there was nothing but cliffs and below water.

She let out a large screech as she fumbled about hoping to god she would keep her balance and not fall to her doom.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Fall  Empty Re: Fall

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:36 am

Walking in the crisp air, Pieter jammed his hands into his pocket, humming one of Brahm's tunes. Lost in his own mind, he soon found himself near the edge of the water soon. A girl he recongized was walking too and he planned to ignore her, until he started wobbling.

"Hey!" he dashed over and grabbed her by her arms to make sure she didn't tip forward. He turned her towards him, a serious look on his face, "Idiot! You could have died!"

Then he smiled and let go to rub the back of his head. "Sorry, that was drastic,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:58 am

Faye began to shake as he pulled his hands back. Her face was white and eyes wide. She wrapped her arms around her as she stared down at the cliff and the water.

It was funny that she was more focused on the water than the actual drop.

"N-no, it-its Okay," she stuttered away. "I w-w-was a, I mean I-I should have been..."

She ran a shaking had through her hair and gave the boy a wobbly smile, "Thank you."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 am

Pieter gave the girl a ressuring pat on her head, smiling. He knew she was shaken, but he hoped to make that better quickly.

"Come on, let's move away from the edge!" he stepped backwords, as if she was a child, "What are you even doing out here??"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:35 am

Faye nodded slowly and followed his moves and stepped back. Once she did it it once it seemed like she couldn't get enough of it and took like three large steps back.

"I-I," she took a deep breath trying to center herself and stop shaking like an idiot, " I was walking, and thinking, and... Not looking where I was going."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:56 am

Pieter nodded, punching her arm lightly. He grabbed her hand, basically pulling her along with him.

"Don't worry!" he piped, "I do stuff like that too! I ran into a wall the other day! Almost broke my instrument!"

He pulled her close. "Don't worry!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:09 am

Faye giggled couldn't help but giggle at his antics. She had never met anyone so, so, well so...

"You're crazy you know," she giggled shaking her head. "But as long as I'm away from that cliff I'll promise you, I will not worry."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 am

Pieter wrinkled his nose and stuck out his tongue. He wrapped her arm in his, walking along side as if they were old lovers, not new friends.

"It's Faye, right?" he asked, "I'm Pieter, just in cause you don't remember. Pieter Popov, everyone's favorite Uchi-sky"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:45 am

Faye giggled again, and did not mind as he wrapped his arm around hers, even though that much closeness to a person, any person, was practically foreign to her.

She nodded her head, "Yepp, Faye Viktoria Hansoff."

"Pieter, yes I remembered," she said softly and she had. She had merely need some slight reminding, "And everybody's favourite huh? Was there a poll taken? Did I miss it?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:59 am

Pieter snorted; this one was quick.

"Well, Faye Viktoria Hansoff," he grinned, "I take polls every other month and I'm winning by two percent!"

He was joking, of course, but he was acting serious enough.

"You weren't interveiwed? I should fix that problem!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:27 am

"Wow, two percent?" she asked with a small, but mischievious smile growing on her face, "And who exactly are you up against?"

Faye was really enjoying herself. She was always too serious, even among other lively people it took ages for her too loosen up. But there was something just so, lively about Pieter that she couldn't be serious for even a moment. And she had all but forgotten about her near slip with the cliff.

"You really should fix that. I am hightly offended that my voice was not heard in this matter. It is highly important you know."

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Piter turned to her, taking her hands in his.

"Will you vote for me, Faye?" he whispered, chuckled cracking through his words. He turn broke into a full out laughing fit, his chuckling uncontainable. Unable to stop, he bent over, out of breath.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Faye watched the boy fall into a fit of laughter with amusement. A small smile growing on her lips and then before she knew it her own laugh, soft and tinkling like wind chimes, and joined his own.

"Well, I was going to vote for you," she said shakily once she had calmed down enough to do so, "But if you aren't taking this seriously then perhaps my vote would be valued more else where."

Her eyes were twinkling with amusement as she pretended to be serious, and doing a much better job at it than Pieter. But of course seriousness came more naturally to Faye than anything else.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Pieter stuck out his tongue and wrinkled his nose.

"If you vote for me, I'll give you ice cream," he teased, pushing her sideways, friendly. "Cause you love me the best and the best give ice cream,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:40 pm

Faye laughed again.

"I believe that sounds like bribery Pieter," she responded smirking mishcieviously, "I'm not sure if the best would have to resort to bribery."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm

Pieter winked and started walking again.

"It's only illegal if I get 140% of Hugwarts to vote!" He realized she might not get this reference, but that didn't slowl him down.

"Faye, are you German? Russian? Bulgarian?" he asked, hoping she'd follow.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:33 pm

Faye shook her head and laughed, running a bit to catch up with him.

She wasn't sure if she completely followed him, but he was amusing her known the less. Things were certianly looking up from a few moments ago when she was sure she had been about to tumble to her doom.

"Russian," she said simple, not entirely sure it mattered but figuring he'd probably enlighten her sooner or later.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:48 pm

"I am too!" Pieter exclaimed. "Is your family the tradition Russian jerks too?"

He was joking, well, partially. He grabbed her hand again comfortably, then grinned.

"Because mine is horrible,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:06 am

Faye smiled softly, "Well then we can be Russian buddies."

Her smile wavered only slightly at the idea of 'horrible'. Her family wasn't horrible they were just...

Okay Horrible wasn't a bad word to use at all.

"Only if you suck at magic," she said giving a small, not very lively or convincing, laugh, "Which I do."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:38 am

"I how you feel," Pieter said in his lacking English grammer before switching over to Russian again. He stood up tall, mimicking his father.

"Pieter, you are clueless and improper! Why can't you be like your brothers? Hm?" he spat, "Dis-grace-ful!"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Faye gave him a grim little smile at the mimicking.

"What are we to do with you Faye? You know You're breaking your mother's heart. The least you could do is try to use magic. You don't deserve to stay in this house," Faye scowled as she threw her voice down a pitch.

After leaving it a moment she shrug, "Though most of the time they just ignore me."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:04 am

Pieter nodded silently, then laughed.

"We're both pretty screwed up, aren't we?" he said, breathy, before falling silent. That was all he really needed to say.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:37 am

Faye joined into the laughter for a moment.

"But of course. Is that not what family is for? Screwing you up."

"Now," she said, stepping forward and swiniging the hand that was joined with his, "Be a good gentleman and amuse me."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:04 am

Pieter grinned, then took her other hand, leading her into a dance.

"Is this amusing, love?" she asked, twirling her about, "I hope so,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:09 am

Faye giggled as she was suddenly twirled about.

"Very much so, though you may be making me dizzy."

She smiled and just enjoyed the -albiet crazy - simplicity of the action.

"Where did you learn these lovely moves Mr. Popov?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:19 pm