Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fall

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Fall  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 am

Pieter stopped twirled her, resorting to a slow waltz. He hummed the three step melody, smiling.

"Oh, you know, here and there," he mutter vaguely, "I learned them to dance with little ones like you, Mrs. Hansoff!" He bent down and kissed her hand.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:38 pm

" 'Here and there' Very mysterious," she teased, eyes sparkling, feeling absolutely none of her usual shyness and loving every moment of it.

"I'm not that small," she lied pretending to be indignate, and standing on her toes to try and make herself taller, which was completely fruitless for the boy was almost a good foot taller than herself.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Pieter gave a far away grin, shrugging and looking away. His hand remained around her waist as they danced. He seemed deep in thought about something, but then he smiled, breaking the spell.

"Oh, short girls are nice," he said softly, standing on his tip toes in retaliation, "Normal guys like short girls a lot,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 am

"Hey no fair!" Faye called as he also stood on his toes, and she had to result to jumping to getting any kind of height at all - if only for a moment.

"Yes, but we already agreed that we're both screwed up, so I believe that makes neither of us normal. So that begs the question, What do you think of short girls."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:37 am

Pieter smiled witha hearty laugh, amsued by her jumping. It then started to fade slightly as he focused on her face. His cheek were pink and he said, "I think they are fine. Most are pretty cute,"

He paused, then said bleakly, "I sort of like short guys a little bit though,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Faye stopped jumping as she noticed the look on his face turn a little more serious. She gave a little smile at his first comment, and then blushed at the second one.

"Oh," she said letting it sink in a little more. She bit her lip as it sunk in and then smiled, "That's cool."

She dug her foot into the ground, feeling little awkward for a moment until she thought of something.

"I like short guys a bit too," she smirked moving slowly over to a near by boulder, and pulling herself up to the top of it, finally making her just a fraction taller then him, "They don't make me feel like a shrip. Unlike some people."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Pieter laughed, then grabbed her waist and lifted her above him for a few second before putting him down. He was a bit glad she didn't freak out about him; a lot of his old friend did when they found out. It wasn't like it was a secret or anything.

"But, girls are supposed to be small, so they can rest on a guy's chest, you know?" he said, bending his knees to make her seem taller. "But, since you're so tiny, you don't need to worry about it,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:49 pm

Faye let out a small shriek of suprise as she was lifted up, but was laughing by the time she was put down.

"But what if I'm so tiny I don't reach their chest at all?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Pieter rolled hiss eyes and patted her head, starting to walk again.

"You're not that short, Faye," he assured her, "You'll find a guy that doesn't make you look like a shrimp, I promise,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Faye ran a little bit to catch up.

"You Promise Huh?" she smirked a little. "Well if I never do find this person I am holding you personally responsible."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:26 pm

"If you don't find him," Pieter turned around, joking, "I'll marry you, okay? I'll be responsible,"

He laughed again, waiting for her to catch up. "And I'll give you the best honeymoon ever,"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:07 pm

"Oh really?" Faye gushed pretending to be overly greatful. "You have saved me from a life of spinsterhood. Thank you kindly good sir."

Faye gave him a glance at his next comment, raising an eyebrow and smirking, "You will, will you?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Pieter laughed, bowing to her with the same fake gratefulness. "Only for you," he teased.

"I'll bring you to... Spain," he decided, nodding, "To get you new clothes and lots of good food."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:43 pm

"Ooo Spain," Faye said with some genuine excitement for this figurative sitution, "I've never been to Spain; it sounds so very exotic. I could work on my tan."

She laughed. She had never 'worked on her tan' in her life'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:52 am