Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

We All Fall Down [Open]

Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

We All Fall Down [Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: We All Fall Down [Open]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:52 am

Waving a hand dismissively, 'Cephie' sighed mock-mournfully. "Call me what ever you like, Ethie." He grinned lightly at the nickname. It's not like he could think of anything better.

".. Hatters wear hats." He stated, as if it was obvious. Which to him, it probably was.

Sticking his tongue out, Cepheus shrugged. "Is that a compliment, insult or just a statement?"

Grinning lightly, he couldn't help but join in with Ethans laughter. It was nice to laugh with friends, he mused lightly.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:02 am

"Hmmm well as long as I can call you Cephie then I guess I will have to live with Ethie, he said

"Hatters wear hats..thats the best yoiu could come up with?" Ethan said, "ok so it is a difference but that STILL makes you as crazy as me!" he laughed.

"Let me think," he said, "well how about all three!" he said jokingly.

Oh I haven't had this much fun in well forever it seems Ethan thought to himself. It's nice to relax and just have fun.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:09 am

Lucy was wandering around the grounds when she saw a couple people laughing. She was in the mood for a laugh herself and stepped closer, trying to see who they were.

As she got closer she realized it was Ceph, from the train, and the other boy who had helped her in the water fight. She grinned as she stepped closer, "Hey guys," she called out once she was close enough, "mind if I join this little laugh fest?"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:52 am

"You better, 'cus it's sticking Ethie." Cepheus said happily. They might sound like idiots calling each other Cephie and Ethie, but oh well.

"Oh hush!" He said, pouting. "There's a complete difference. Mad people don't wear hats, Hatters do. That's where the name comes from!" He rolled his eyes, sighing as if to say 'duh, it's obvious'. "..Yeah, it does."

"Oh, thanks man." Cepheus stuck his tongue out at Ethan. "How nice of you." He looked over to behind him when he heard another voice - one he recognised.

"Lucy! Hi!" He said jovially. She was in the cave with him and the others before. "Come sit down."
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 am

"I guess I will survive somehow and if anyone even thinks about saying anything about what we call each other..well I'll do something," Ethan said.

"See you just admitted you were as crazy as me," he laughed.

"No problem it was nice to oblige." he said sarcastically

Ethan turned as Ceph spoke to the girl. "Oh, Hello Lucy nice to see you after our water fight!."

"Yes please do enter in on this laugh fest, me and Cephie were having a grand time" he laughed.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:48 am

Lucy was already grinning broadly, "Cephie?" she inquired lightly, "I guess that would make you Ethie?"

"And the mad hatter wears a hat. And he's both mad and a hatter." She cut herself off by taking a seat, realizing that they probably didn't know the muggle characters that had been in her growing up.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:46 pm

"Love you, Ethie." Cepheus said jokingly, grinning. Shuffling over, he moved so he was face to face with Ethan and kissed his cheek, like a small child.

"Well all have to be crazy sometimes," Shrugging nonchalantly, he winked at his friend.

Wrapping his arms around Ethans torso, he leaned down so he was practically lying on him. "Hats are cool," He said to Lucy. "The Hatter is even better. I like the Red Queen, too. 'Off with their head!'" He hummed happily at Lucy, remembering reading Alice in Wonderland with his Muggle friend when he was younger.
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Lucy was already doubled over laughing, she was really glad she had come over to chat with them. "As long as I'm not intruding," she joked, lying on her stomach and obviously messing with them.

"My favourite was always the cat, or the one that said, 'I'm Late, I'm late, for a very important date!'" she nodded along at the memory, tempted to get up and start dancing around like a baffoon.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:12 am

"Yes according to Cephie here he can call me Ethie if I call him Cephie and so I said ok I can live with that."

"If I didn't know better Cephie I would think you were trying to smother me to death," he laughed.

"Oh never intruding, the more the merrier I say," he said smiling.

"Sometimes Cephie?," Ethan said, "I think you are crazy 24/7 and I have just met you."

"I loved that Cheshire Cat, it was funny or the Caterpillar," he chuckled.

(OOC Speaking of Wonderland we had 2 pigs we raised years ago named Tweedledee and Tweedledum lol)
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:28 am

"I am trying," Cepheus said, huffing. "But obviously, it's not working." Rolling his eyes, he nudged Ethan slightly, the grin still on his face.

His mouth forming a small 'o', he shook his head. "I'm not crazy when I'm sleeping. I think you are, though. You're crazy."

"I love the Cheshire Cat. He's freakin' awesome, and his grin was kind of scary in the pictures, but yeah." Closing his eyes, he pictured the book and the different pictures in his mind, practically reading it again.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:43 am

"Well Mr Huffing Huffie," Ethan smirked, "I am stronger then I look!"

"Well I wouldn't know to be honest, I am not in the same house as you so we do not sleep in the same dorm!. For all I know you might go around acting like an axe murderer at night," at the thought of that he burst out laughing.

"You scared of anything? I am surprised. I would think you would smother whatever it is in friendship so it wouldn't be scary anymore," he said sticking his tongue out.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:53 am

"Huffling Huffie? Really?" Rolling his eyes again - something that seemed to be happening a lot lately - Cepheus scoffed lightly. "Strange nicknames again," He muttered under his breath.

"Oh, I do," He said, nodding along. "I just try to hide it; if you want, I'll come to your dorm after falling asleep and try to kill you with a pickaxe." Smiling happily, he raised one of his eyebrows inquiringly.

"Hey, I was young at the time. Like, 5 years old. Don't judge." He said indignantly, shaking his head slightly.

[OOC: it's 4 am. should I go sleep or watch the last episodes of Misfits.. humm..]
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:26 am

"You love all these nicknames I am coming up with don't lie, Ethan said smiling.

"As for your offer to come kill me some night, well I will pass that up. I would like to live a little longer thank you," he said laughing.

"Ok I will let it slide for now. Buuuut don't expect me to again." he said sarcastically

(OOC: GO FOR IT)
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:41 pm

"'Course I do. Not sure about the other 'Puffs, though." Cepheus chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

"Are you sure?" He asked, his eyes wide and innocent-looking. "Well, the offer still stands. If you ever need to die, you know who to ask."

He snorted at the sarcasm in Ethans voice. "Thanks man. It means a lot to me." He replied with his own sarcasm.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:33 am

"Well if all Puffs are like you then I shouldn't have a problem, Ethan said smiling, "But if they aren't then I might need you to protect me from them!"

"Is that offer permanent? Because if it is then I might take you up on the offer when I am 100 yrs old. That is if you manage to live that long," he said sticking his tongue out.

"Awwww I am glad it does my little Puffie," he said chuckling
    Lucy Lovegood
    Lucy Lovegood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucy Lovegood Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 am

Lucy grinned, "You never know, Cephie might explode because of all his energy before you want him to kill you. That would be a bit of a problem."

She pushed at him playfully, moving herself into a sitting position.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Cepheus grinned. "Nah, I know a lot of up-tight Puffs. A lot of us are out-going, though."

"I'll live longer than you dear," He muttered, chuckling. "So of course it will still be open in 100 years!"

Cepheus looked at Ethan for a moment, a bemused look on his face. "I'm yours now?" He nodded his head, an accepting look on his face. "Only if - since I'm 'your little Puffie' - you're my little Raven." An evil grin spread across his face.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:23 am

"Explode with energy? I think you might be right there Lucy!."

Awww you know someone is going to think we sound like idiots don't you?," Ethan said, "but I personally don't care," he said smiling.

"So since classes are starting tomorrow and I just joined what classes are you taking Puffster?"
    Valerie Greenway
    Valerie Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valerie Greenway Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 am

Valerie hummed happily as she wondered the edge of the lake. The song she was humming was a sad one from Les Misérables, but she had sped up the tempo until it sounded like a cheerful tune.

She spotted a group of people, and hoping they were people she could befriend, she immediately made her way over. She was close when she realized they were a group of older students.

Older people made her nervous. She knew they had probably spotted her, but still wondered if it was too late to turn tail and run. She stood there hesitating with indecision.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:10 pm

"I'd love to do that!" Cepheus gasped, grinning. "That would be so cool - and such an awesome way to die. Like, on my tombstone it could be 'Cepheus Turrow - died because of copious amounts of energy.' Oh my gosh.." He couldn't hold back the laughter, so he burst into a fit of giggles.

"We are idiots," He cooed happily, smirking up at Ethan - his newly found 'little Raven'.

"Transfiguration, Charms, Muggle Studies.. Occlumency.. And other stuff. And how about you, my little Raven?" He muttered, listing off all of his classes - like he could remember them all.

He looked around to see a younger looking Ravenclaw looking nervous - because they were older than her? "Hello there!" He called out cheerfully. "Would you like to come and sit with us?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm

"Yeah that is quite funny sounding," Ethan said as he laughed at what Cephie said.

"At least we are idiots together," he smirked.

"Ahh I have those classes minus Muggle History and also have have a few other classes as well. I hope to see you in some of them."

"I feel sorry for any professors that have Cephie and Ethie in them," he giggled.

He turned around when Cephie yelled to a girl who was the same house as him but younger.
    "Yes please do join us, I was just saying the more the merrier!"
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 pm

[Epic late reply. I'm so sorry!]

"Of course, my relatives wouldn't appreciate it.. Which just makes it better," Cepheus mused, his laughter dying down.

"The idiot Puff and Raven, huh?" He muttered, shaking his head in amusement. They were kind of weird..

"'M sure you will, dearest." Turning to look at Ethan, he grinned brightly at them. "Of course, they won't last the year." He pointed out at the teacher comment.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 am

"Haha sometimes we have to foget what our parents would like, he said, otherwise we would go crazy."

Ethan burst out laughing at Cephs idiot remark.

"I have way to many class but such is the life of your little raven," he smiled at Ceph.

"I give them a few months before we drive them crazy," he said laughing.

"Oh man I am glad I came to the lake today as I met an awesome person," he smirked

(OOC CEPHIE!! I was wondering what happened to ya but no worries all is good =D)
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Cepheus Turrow Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:26 pm

"Parents suck sometimes," Cepheus hummed, grinning happily.

"Well, you are a Ravenclaw.." He muttered half-sarcastically, rolling his eyes slightly.

"I give 'em a few weeks." Cepheus said, laughing along with Ethan.

"Aww, love you too Ethie. 'M glad I came here too." He hummed, looking over at his friend - who he was still laying on.

[ooc; lets just say, GCSE's are a bitc-.. uh.. sucker. annoying. anything rude and insulting you can think of.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:49 am