Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lesson Two H&PE (Second years)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Lesson Two H&PE (Second years) Empty Lesson Two H&PE (Second years)

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Asric stopped right in the middle of the field and glanced at his watch. He was five minutes early, he sighed glancing down at the register a little disappointed at how many students he had. That just meant he could work more with each person.

Lesson Two H&PE (Second years) Empty Lesson Two

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:26 am

Alexis walked into the field. She was the first one to come and Professor Chaos is waiting already.
    'Good Morning Professor!' Alexis greeted with a smile.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two H&PE (Second years) Empty Re: Lesson Two H&PE (Second years)

Post by Rebecca Marks Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:53 am

Belle walked into the middle of the field, where she saw the professor and Alex. She waved timidly at them both, and flashed a small smile at Alexis. She felt confident in this class, more so in the others. Before her father's death, she was the female French kick boxing champion. She felt more at ease in this lesson, and more bold.

"Hello again." she laughed.

"Are you in all my lessons?" she asked Alexis, smiling.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Alexis smiled at Belle, "Hello to you too. I think so, I took pretty much everything, except for Divination. I don't have much talent in it, I guess.'
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:31 pm

"Well that makes sense. I, myself, don't like the concept of Divination. Takes out the surprise of everything, I suppose." she laughed.

"So how do you think you'll do in this class?" she asked, watching the Headmaster.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:30 pm

'I don't know.' Alexis shrugged, 'Throwing daggers... Shooting guns... All those cool stuff, you know.' she grinned.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:39 pm

She smiled back at her.

"I used to hunt with my father all the time. I'm good with a dagger and a bow and arrow-but guns...I've never used one before." she sighed longingly.

She looked around.

"Are we the only ones?" she asked.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 pm

"I haven't used them before." I confessed. I hope I don't make a fool of myself like DADA.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:57 pm

He looked at the girls and brought his finger to his mouth. "Shhh..." He paused for a second listening to the silence. "Do you hear that?" He asked his eyes darts from side to side then back to look at each girl in turn.

"Silence." He smirked. "Silence is what it should always be when in my lesson. Hunting is all about using your senses which you can't possibly do when speaking." He smiled. "Now one of you name me the most important tool used in hunting." He said looking to each of them in turn waiting for an answer.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:32 pm

'Er, our eyesight, Professor?' I answered hesitantly, raising my hand.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:40 pm

"But you need a balance of all the senses. So all five. I'd say the most important tool when hunting is yourself." she mused quietly, but loud enough for both of them to hear.

"To keep all the instincts and senses sharp." she decided, slowly nodding to herself.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:06 pm

He nodded. "You! Are the most important tool. Without you there is no hunt, you don't need weapons to take something down, your body is a weapon. In fact it is your greatest weapon, you will not always have a weapon to rely on so get used to fighting. Many hunters have fought about which sense they think is best, you obviously agree with my brother Ace, Miss Hope. That doesn't make you wrong though, far from it. Each of us is right in our own way." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Tell me Miss Bourque which sense do you think is most important?" He asked.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:29 pm

She frowned.

"Hearing." she decided.

"Some blind people use their advanced hearing to "see" their surroundings by making clicking sounds, and listen to the slight echoes that bounce off of objects around them. Like bats, I suppose."

"If you had sight and not hearing, you wouldn't know if something was about to attack you from the side or behind, which is a major disadvantage." she pointed out.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:04 pm

He nodded. "That was my way of thinking, i believe hearing is the most important. You often hear things before you see them." He said turning his hands to claws. "Now your body is the most important tool but sometimes it can do with a little help."

"These..." He said holding his hands out so they cold see the long sharp claws. "... are very useful to have. A simple touch can cause blood." He said gently placing the point of the claw against his skin and revealing a bead of blood. "See, these claws could rip open an animal... or human, depending on your hunt because humans are targeted too in this profession, as easily as tearing paper." He said.

"Now today you will be getting your own set of claws and learning to use them. A simple spell will be needed. Ungues, simple say that and flick your wand down at your hands like so." He said showing them how to do the spell. "Now you try, once you have them we can work on using them." He smiled.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Belle inhaled deeply as the slightest scent of blood carried with the breeze towards them. She always like the smell of blood. She wasn't a vampire, but the smell was intoxicating to her. She told her mother once. She was beaten after it.

She imitated the spell exactly, and claws grew from her hands. She tilted her head to one side and studied them carefully. They felt...right. A purely animalistic side of her thrived at the sight of them. She frowned. It concerned her.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Alexis copied the spel Professor Chaos showed, she watched fascinated as her arms changed into claws. She couldn't help but smile.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:52 pm

He moved over looking at each of their new claws. "Not too bad little imperfections, which could cause you trouble depending on your fight stance." He said waving his wand to correct them and make them stronger.

"Now the work really begins." He smiled before bringing his fingers to his mouth to whistle. The whistle however couldn't be heard by anyone but him and those he was calling. Two giant stone lions came running forwards.

"Right girls these animals are your prey." He smirked. "Don't look much like prey, i know but you've got to be the bigger animal. If your not you'll die and most likely end up being their snack for the night." He said walking to stand between each lion.

"Show them who's boss and don't take no for an answer. Ready? 3..." He said already setting the lions on them before he'd even gotten to 2. The lions pounced ready to land right on top of the girls.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:13 pm

Isobel collapsed underneath the lion as it swiped at her face. She felt a little blood trickle down the side of her cheek. She growled and slashed at its muzzle, making it stagger back a litte- but just enough for her to roll out and quickly stand up again. It growled at her menacingly and pounded towards her. She took half a second to just appreciate the beauty of the beast, but quickly regained focus. The lion poised to land on her again, and just as he rose onto his hind legs so he stood before her, ready to collapse onto her body, she buried her claws in the flesh of his stomach. A crimson blood seeped into it's fur. Belle felt her breath leave her as the half-dead lion tumbled onto her, leaving them both on the floor. She really wasn't prepared for this. She thought maybe that the Headmaster would let them practice with the claws first.
    I suppose it's the best way to learn. The lion interrupted her train of thought and darted its head towards her neck, ready to rip it out. She quickly swerved her neck out of the way at the last minute, but it caught her shoulder in its jaw. Cursing, she snapped out both legs, kicking the lion in its stomach- near the wound. It yelped slightly and let go of her shoulder. She kicked her legs again, this time burying her foot in the flesh. The lion tossed its head back and roared in pain, leaving his neck unprotected. She shot out her arm, and her claws cut through its neck as easily as ripping paper. Professor Chaos was right. They were a little sharper than scissors, for example. The roar was cut off, and a repulsive gurgling sound came from its neck. It fell onto Belle with a dull thud, it's corpse smothering her face. She couldn't breathe properly, and her left shoulder wouldn't move.

"Excuse me, Professor, this lion is a little heavy." she said, her voice terribly muffled. She wandered if Professor Chaos would be able to hear her.

"Ermm...could you help please?" she asked into the fur. In a way, she didn't want to leave from underneath the lion. The smell of fresh blood was addictive.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Whoa! was all Alexis could think before a stone lion twice her size was before her. On reflex, she swiped her claws on his eyes before he could. He gave an indignant roar before stepping back to jump again. It felt like a fast movie running on slow motion in one of those muggle television she saw in London. She swiped her wand in her wandand performed the spell on her legs. It was sloppier than her front claws, probably not as sharp either, but it bestowed her with some much needed muscles. She dodged his next blow. And soon it was a wild wrestling match, the lion making wild swipes at her throat and her dodging or blockin the blow with her claws and hittinh his eyes or throat and making deep wounds into his stomach.
    After what felt like forever and a hundredth effort on her part, she managed to cut the part of the lions throat which should have housed its jugular vain. And thankfully the lion stayed still. She kicked him in the stomach for good measure, then sat beside him. She looked up at the professor, her breathing heavy with both exhaustion and exhileration. She knew she made a bloody mess, and waited for the professor to reprimand her for her sloppiness.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 pm

He watched them both, taking in all their moves and where they went right and wrong. He rolled his neck getting rid of any of the kinks before flicking his wand making both lions spring back to life. "Here." He barked making them come to stand beside him.

"Not bad for your first try." He shrugged moving over to Isobel to heal her wounds. Once he'd done that he smiled. "My turn, right sit down and watch i'll give you a running commentary. Rule number one when attacking an animal you must first think as an animal." He said his eyes turning to the yellow of his animagus form.

"Rule number two keep low, make yourself a smaller target. But be ready to move at a moments notice." He said getting into a low crouch. "Rule three, when in a fight with a dangerous predator don't mess around go for the obvious kill... the throat." He said calling forth the first lion that pounced at him. Without a second to spare Asric was diving out of the way and sinking his claws into the lions flank.

"Rule number four if the obvious kill isn't an option take your opponent down. The easiest way to do that is to take their legs. They aren't that great when they can't pounce." He smirked pulling his claws out of the leg but making sure he pulled some good muscle tissue with him.

"Now your opponent is weakened you can begin your attack. Miss Hope i noticed you went for the eyes. That is pointless. All the best predator animals rely on their hearing so taking their eyes out is about as useful as taking out their taste buds." He said walking around the injured lion to the head.

"There are several ways to kill an animal. One is slitting the throat but nine times out of ten you probably wont have a knife and you'll never get the chance to make claws so you use your natural weapon... your body." He said showing them his hands now that his fingers were back to normal.

"Here." He said pointing to the lions throat. "If you punch it hard enough you'll break it's wind pipe meaning it will suffocate it's self. Here." He said pointing to the temple of the lions head. "There is a major artery up here, if you hit it hard enough you'll kill him instantly."

"The ears. Coming up from behind an enemy and cupping the hands in a clapping motion over the victims ears can kill him immediately. The vibrations caused from the clapping motion will burst his eardrums, and cause internal bleeding in the brain." He said jumping onto the lions back to show them how it was done. The lion after a few seconds fell to the ground dead. "Not the best or easiest way to kill them so i wouldn't suggest it but its there if it's open for you." He shrugged.

"Any questions?" He asked jumping off the lions back and dusting himself down.

Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 pm

Belle rolled her shoulder after Professor Chaos healed it. She smiled gratefully, then sat down into the grass cross legged, and watched him carefully. She made a mental note of all of the rules he explained.

-Think like an animal
    -Keep low
    -Option One- Throat.
    -Option Two- Legs.
    -Punch throat.
    -Punch major arteries.
    -Clap to burst ear drum.

She frowned. She was going to memorise all of that later. She looked up at the Professor.

"I have a question."

She frowned again.

"What would you suggest if our prey could take flight, and we had no weapons?" she asked, resting her head into her palm.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:49 pm

Alexis nodded when the professor pointed out her mistakes and vowed to remember what he said. She liked the question Belle chose to ask and waited for what the professor had to say.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:12 pm

He smiled. "Good question but it is very unlikely that you would get attacked by a flying animal unless you were a threat to their nest or you tried to hurt them first. However should you ever find yourself being attacked by a flying animal make sure you keep low. It takes a lot more work for them to gain height and they will end up diving down at you. Just simply move out the way then attack as it tries to gain height again." He said calling one of the flying hog statues from the castle.

"Attack." He said making the animal dive down at him aiming to claw out his face. He rolled out the way and dived on the hogs back taking it to the ground. "Attack as it is turning and when it is building height. Never attack it from the front always take it down from behind." He said keeping the struggling hog beneath his weight. "Once the animal is down its not much of a threat because they rely on their wings to get the surprise attacks." He said looking around him for something he could use.

"Now you have three choices. One find something within reach that you can find to use as a weapon and hurt/ kill it that way or two use your natural weapons to kill it." He said taking the hogs head in his hands and twisting it's neck until he heard it snap. "Or just break its wings and run if you arent strong enough to kill it." He smiled getting to his feet to wipe himself down.

"Anymore questions?"
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:21 pm

She watched him carefully as he attacked the stone figure. She smiled softly.

"No, sir." she turned around to Alexis, seeing if she had a question.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:34 pm

"Good right then i think we will end the lesson there for today. Remember what you've learnt because you may need it next lesson." He smiled.

"Now run along dinner should be ready soon." He said turning to go for his mid day run.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:14 am