Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Plans

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Plans - Page 2 Empty Re: Plans

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:34 pm

He eyed her carefully whilst she answered to make sure she truely believed what she was saying, Hades would not be happy if he made a mistake.

"Power does have it's advantages but it also causes so many problems. Do you think you could handle power?" He asked still watching her face expressions. "There are a lot of great wizards who went insane once they had the power to rule." He said.

"What do you think about muggles then? You don't seem that interested in them?" He asked glad she was the one to bring them up as he didn't want to be too obvious about what all this was about.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Bel sat next to Arsen leaning into him to whisper in his ear as Melanie answered his questions. "Eva fired random questions at her with a few others, her answers made us think she might be intrested."

She pulled away just as Melanie finished answering.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:46 pm

He gave Bel a little nod then continued to listen to Melanies answer.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:57 pm

She wondered for a moment why she was being hammered with questions again, but decided to not let it bother her - most of the questions were easy to answer anyway.

"Well, I really don't know how I would handle power, you can't know before hand, can you?" She laughed "Though, at the risk of sounding full of myself... I think I'll do just fine..."

She once again laughed "Uhm... muggles? Well... I'm not intrested in them in practical... because they aren't as fascinating like magic is... sure muggles have found a way to live without magic, but there isn't anything else that makes them special." She laughed again "Well, what I'm really trying to say is that, I don't really mind muggles - as long as they arent in my way," she gave the boy a short wink "But of course there are a lot of different kinds of muggles, good or bad... But it seems I've only met the bad kind," her eyes narrowed for a moment but it she quickly made sure her smile was back on her face.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:30 pm

He nodded to her answer about power it was good to believe in in your self, but sometimes people did get carried away if they didn't have people around them to help. He waited for her to carry on more interested in this answer than the first.

"Interesting." He said turning his head to the side considering whether to test her or not. "My parents and little brother were killed two days ago by muggles what would you suggest i do? Do i forget about them, get revenge on them or get revenge on the muggle population as a whole for allowing people to act like that?" He asked interested in her thoughts on the matter. He narrowed his eyes just thinking about the muggles and his fists clenched by his sides.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 pm

She looked at him "I'm sorry for your loss," she said and gave him a small sympathetic smile.

"I can't imagine what you must feel... No one I know has died, but my father - he - he was a muggle but he left my family when he found out mum and all his kids were magical, so thats what makes me hate muggles. I'm never going to forgive my father for leaving, so I don't think you should forgive those muggles, they took a lot from you. I would want revenge. But like I said, maybe not all muggles are bad - but the bad ones... well they should get what they're asking for." She finished her speech with a dark short laugh.

Last edited by Melanie McKinnon on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Arsen half listened to what she had to say. She kinda understood what he needed but he would need to make sure. His anger boiled further and he needed to be alone. His hand wondered up to his shoulder to reach for the scar left behind under his shirt. He stood "Just bring her to the first meeting i'll decide there." He said then left slamming the door behind him not looking at either of the girls as he did becuase he knew he could snap any second.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:58 pm

Bel watched as Arsen left slamming the door behind him. She looked at the other two left in the compartment, "I'm gonna go see if he's okay."

She quickly left the compartment, hoping that Arsen was alright.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Melanie watched the door slam for a second time and Bel left.
    "Uhm... Did I do something?" She asked, but even before she let Eva answer she added "And what meeting?"

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Eva watched as Bel followed Arsen, she was brought back to the fact she was not alone in the compartment by Melanie's questions.

"No, he prabably just found thinking of his family difficult. i know i sometimes find it hard to think about my family," she replied before thinking on how to answer the next question, "When Bel introduced me to Arsen he said the same thing, but Bel won't explain it any more than that to me. Which is strange as we can usually talk about everything and anything. She said something about study meetings, maybe thats what he means."

She honestly had no idea about what had happened but hoped she had read the situation right.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:28 pm

"Okay," she said quietly, trying to find out what she wanted to know next - she hated feeling clueless.

"He seemed really upset... And Bel seemed really concerned about him... Have they been friends for long?"

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 pm

"I only met him about a week ago, I think Bel met him about a week or two before that," Eva answered knowing that was a safe reply.

She knew that Bel hadn't known Arsen long but was unsure of exactly how long ago they had met. She wondered if this was one of Bel's feelings or if her concern for Arsen went deeper, she knew she would have to talk to Bel about it at some point, but for now she would watch to see how thing played out.

"Although Bel hasn't known him long, she counts him as a friend. Bel can be very protective of those she counts as friends, almost as protective as she is about her family," she hoped that explained Bel's concern for Arsen as she didn't really want to betray Bel's trust.

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 pm

She listened carefully to everything Eva said, it made sense - but still she couldn't shake off the feeling that there was something that didn't really add up. But she ignored it.

"I understand," she said with a polite smile and decided to change the subject "Do you think its going to be long until we get to Hogwarts? I'm really looking forward to start school." She smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:54 pm

"I have no idea, but it can't be long now we've been travelling for awhile," Eva replied while standing up.

She pulled the cat carrier down and gently placed Bel's cat into it, causing it to hiss in furstration when the door was shut, "i know Lace, but it's not for long," she told the cat.

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Melanie nodded with as Eva answered.
    When she finished talking Melanie looked outside the window, wondering if she would soon be able to see Hogwarts.

She couldn't explain how much she wanted to be there yet, she couldn't wait to finally see her best friend again and start classes and just... everything. It hadn't even been hard leaving her family - her family was too messed up anyway to care.

She was interrupted from her thoughts when suddenly the compartment door was opened.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Mary opened the door excited - and there Melanie was indeed, staring out the window and sitting versus a girl Mary didn't know.

"Mel!" She chanted. "You really are here... he wasn't lying!" She smiled, not that she hadn't already known Arsen was telling her the truth, she was just too excited. "I'm sorry - I totally forgot to tell you that I decided to take the train, but you know me.. I'm dumb like that... but I'm so happy I found you!"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 pm

"Mare!" Melanie exclaimed surprised when Mary finally stopped blabbing.

"How could you forget to tell me you were coming with the train?" Melanie raised her eyebrow but then hugged her best friend. "And who told you where I was?" she added when they broke apart.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:08 pm

Mary waved her hand at Melanie as she answered "You know me... dumb as a frog..." she laughed.
    "His name is Arsen," She shrugged her shoulders as she answered her question "We should be arriving to Hogwarts any minute shouldn't we?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:16 pm

"Arsen? Like Arsen Barela? Isn't that the boy-" Melanie turned to look at Eva before finishing her question, the question had made her remember that Eva was still there and that she hadn't introduced the two girls.

"Oh Eva! I totally forgot to introduce you, so this is Mary my friend and Mare, this is Evangeline."

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:18 pm

Eva sat in silence and watched as the as the girl who had come into the compartment and Melanie started talking excitedly.

When Melanie suddenly stopped to introduce her to the girl she stood up, "Nice to meet you Mary." she said

"Since the train seems to be stopping im going to find Bel and make way to the school with her. Excuse me she said as she left the compartment, leaving the trunks on the floor with the carriers. She knew from her reading that they were taken to the school magically where they would end up in the dorms, while the feast was in progress.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:52 pm