Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Koehl Saeva
Anna Tshering
Sel
Madisen Lewis
8 posters

Charms | Y.2 L.3

Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Charms | Y.2 L.3 Empty Charms | Y.2 L.3

Post by Madisen Lewis Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:16 am

Mad sat at the desk in her classroom, marking parchments while she waited for her second years. Upon each desk was a broken item of some sort; a picture frame, a lamp shade, a pair of eyeglasses, knickknacks. More of such items sat in a box on the corner of her own desk.

Completing the parchment she was working on, she moved on to the next. The classroom door stood open.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Charms | Y.2 L.3 Empty Re: Charms | Y.2 L.3

Post by Sel Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:31 am

Iris walked in and relieved she was this early. Her essay clutched in her hands, she bowed to the professor and took her usual seat. The half term break was mainly boring since she spent it on homeworks and writing letters to her parents. She noticed the broken items on her desk and guessed they'll be doing mending today which made her quite excited.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:53 pm

Anna walked in the classroom, staring at the items nonchalantly with the corner of her eye. Reparo, I believe, she thought. She sat on a seat away from Iris, opening up her essay and reading it carefully.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Koehl walked into charms, yawning. She walked over to the desk closes to the door, glancing at the broken items. My inner Hufflepuff believes we will be learning Reparo today.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:58 pm

The first thing that Crystal saw when she walked into her class were the broken items on the professors desk and was glade to be working on mending today.

"Hello, professor." she said quietly.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Lenora walked in. She took a look at the students. She turned to face them. "Hello i am your new professor Lenora Malfoy. I would like you to all tell me your names so i can remember you for next time. First and last if you please starting with you" Lenora said pointing at the slytherin girl.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:59 am

Mad pursed her lips. The continued rudeness of this woman irked her. No respect for neither her elders nor the person she was succeeding. Not that it mattered; Ms. Malfoy was taking over to teach the children Charms, not manners. Calmly, she finished her parchment-work. She'd been kind enough to make sure the classroom was set up, if the other woman couldn't so much as acknowledge her, it was no skin off Mad's nose.

Oh, but the young knew no manners.

Charms | Y.2 L.3 Empty Y.2 L.3

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 pm

Alexis arrived just as Mad was leaving. She inclined her head in greeting to her and entered the class. 'Morning Professor' she greeted and took seat beside Eye.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Iris took notice of Alex and greeted the new professor. "Good day, professor Malfoy." She wondered again about the teachers' sudden leaves and disappearances that seemingly disturbed most of the students. Would there be something happening to them lately? Maybe the war or some sort? She began to question yet once more like the second lessons.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Lenora nodded. "Can someone tell me what your old professor was teaching you" Lenora asked the class.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 am

Koehl looked at the new professor warily, still not sure if she liked her or not. Teachers aren't here to be liked, silly, they're here to teach.

"Our last lesson, we had been learning Water repelling charms, focusing on Impervious. And if I may add Professor, my name is Koehl Saeva."
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 am

Tobi arrived to see someone else was teaching now. Trying to be discreet he found a seat in the back and sat quietly.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:01 pm

"Nice to meet you, did you guys learn how to make water appear in empty bowls" Malfoy asked looking at her new students.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:46 pm

"Umm... do you mean the Aguamenti charm?" asked Anna. "No, not yet. And I am Anna Tshering, Miss Malfoy."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:21 am

"My name is Crystal professor" Crystal said "and I do believe it was the aguemente charm also."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:07 am

Iris shot a hand a spoke. "Iris Frances, professor. Call me Eye. Aguamenti it is. Are we going to tackle that today?" She asked politely. She did the charm before but it's still worth being excited for.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Lenora smiled "Nice to meet you, you guys yes i am talking about the aguamenti charm" Lenora looked at the time. "Okay tomorrow when you come back we will learn the charm, there is 5 minutes of class so i will let you out early. Have a nice day" Lenora said.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:06 am

Iris felt surprised since the class was dismissed very early. I still want to try mending today and that charm. Her excitement broke off as she dashed out of the class. But looking on the bright side, she had enough time to finish homework.

Charms | Y.2 L.3 Empty Charms

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:52 pm

Alexis grinned, and left the classroom practically skipping with joy.
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 pm

Today? Yeah, totally wasn't a good day. Elizabeth ran down the corridor to her charms classroom but saw students walking out? Feeling dread appear in her stomach, she walked in to find a few remaining people there.

"Oh bugger," she mumbled under her breath, she took a seat at the nearest desk and let her face fall onto her arms. She felt like crying, lateness was not accepted by most. All she could blame was her poor map reading abilities and Hogwart's confusing staircases that made her head ache! Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she looked up and assessed the situation.
    Lenora Malfoy
    Lenora Malfoy
    Head of Slytherin
    Head of Slytherin

Post by Lenora Malfoy Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Lenora walked into class and waited for her class to come back. She saw a student walk in. Lenora just decided to wait for the rest of her class.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:43 am

Just as she was on the sunlit corridor, a Slytherin girl walked in the classroom looking rather heavy. Iris wondered why she went this late now that the class has already ended and decided to walk back again instead. She stopped Alex from walking continuously and said in a low suspicious voice, "I think we have to go back. Professor came in. She's waiting for us. A new girl arrived all of a sudden."

The feeling of disappointment constantly rushed out of her at the thought of continuing the lesson and beating the time left. She settled on her seat once more after dashing in with Alex right behind her, the joy of Alex washing away and an awkwardness replacing it since Iris felt her, and waited for the professor to speak of what they're ought to do for the take two. Iris looked around and sensed the feeling of dread of the late-comer swallowing her in full. She noticed the girl in one of her classes and that she remembered of taking her as one of those persons whom she has to befriend with soon, especially that she's in the same house as her.
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Elizabeth Darcy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Elizabeth Darcy Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:51 am

Elizabeth felt others enter the room and looked up, she raised a brow at the Professor but said nothing. Two other girls entered as well, they were in one of her other classes. She felt a prod, almost like a faint headache over come her body. An emotion reader. Raising her brows at the other students, she stared them down and tried to narrow down who it was.

Expressing through her emotions, she told who ever it was to leave her alone and prod someone else.

Charms | Y.2 L.3 Empty Charms

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am

'What? But we had five minutes left.' Alex hissed at Eye. However she accompanied her to the class. She saw the newcomer, and if her expression was anything to go by...
    'Stop doing that Eye.' She muttered. 'You're pissing her off. Privacy invasion, Darling.'
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:21 am

Iris whispered defensively, "But I can't help it! It just comes you know once you change the feeling! But I've never thought people can sense me sensing their emotions. Weird. Do you feel that somehow? I never knew quite well. Fine. I'll stop but it's still coming. I'm just going to ignore." She turned her head to the girl and said apologetically, "Sorry. It just comes to me unexpectedly though. I'm really sorry. You'll do good today 'kay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:41 am