Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Painting The Town (Arsen and Char)

Painting The Town (Arsen and Char) Empty Painting The Town (Arsen and Char)

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:02 pm

Charlotte had had one of the best half terms of her life, one of the best times of her life full stop in fact. With a new father who let her do what she wanted and she also gets to go out with Arsen and spend tine with him if she could even find him.

Sighing she walked into the pub and felt so small that she just wanted to turn around and leave, but, clutching her little bag of paints she shuffled up to the bar and orders a drink of butterbeer in a voice so small the bartender took pity on her and let her sit up at the bar by him.

Charlotte kept her eyes open to look out for Arsen should he come in, or anyone she knew in fact.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Painting The Town (Arsen and Char) Empty Re: Painting The Town (Arsen and Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 pm

Arsen walked down the streets of Hogsmeade with pride, there was a sense of danger about him now that some people could pick up on so not many people stood in his way. He glanced down at his watch and thought for a second before turning into the nearest pub. Now he'd met his father his human needs were limited and he wondered whether he was feeling human today or not. The only way to test that was to taste human food or drink to see if he liked it or not.

He opened the door of the pub and scanned the room with his bright red eyes before they landed on Charlotte. His face lit up and softened out of the usual grimace it now took up without intention and he headed over to her. "Hey Char, i didn't know you'd be in here." He said waving the bar tender over. "Butterbeer." He ordered placing the correct amount of money on the bar.

"Hows your holidays been?" He asked meaning is that idiot of a father still beating you but not wanting to say it aloud in case it hurt her.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:46 am

Charlottes heart leapt scouting when she heard the door open and when she saw it was Arsen she had to supress a large happy squeak that was going to emerge from her throat, instead she just smiled happily and made to hug him, wrapping her arms around him softly. Then she noticed something...but she didn't know what it was.

"Arsen! Hey...have you done something different lately? With your hair or something? You seem really different."

Smiling softly again Charlotte sipped her butterbeer and let her smile grow into a much bigger beam and she began to think about how she could tell Arsen about everything that had happened to her.

"Well I've had a lovely holiday, I've been living with Cobie and it's been so relaxed and I've been a lot happier recently. Cobie says I can stay there whenever I want to! How have your holidays been?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:24 pm

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her hugging her closer. "Man i missed you." He said kissing her on the head, he couldn't imagine life without her now and he didn't plan to let that happen.

He smiled and pulled back to get a better look at her. "You're looking good Char." He said brushing her hair back, there was just something about him now that he couldn't let her go. Maybe it was the demon inside of him being possessive, he didn't know and he wasn't sure if he was liking this new side to himself of not.

He laughed. "No Char its better than that." He smirked. "He came to see me Char. He made me whole and ive never felt better, i was panicking for no reason." He smiled. "All those years i was fighting myself and all i had to do was let go, he showed me that." He said the pain he had gone through had definitely been worth it. He wouldn't be himself right now if he hadn't helped him out.

"Cobie? As in Professor Smith?" He asked not entirely happy she was living with him now, but as long as she was happy and safe he would leave it for now. "Good im glad you're happy Char, i couldn't bare to stand that... man if you can call him that, hurt you again. You have no idea how hard it is for me not to go and kill him." He said taking a deep breath. "But if Professor Smith is making you happy then im happy."

"My holidays? I haven't done much really just doing the odd job here and there." He shrugged.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:56 pm

Charlotte blushed as she felt Arsen kiss her head, she wondered why he was doing this it wasn't like him, but then again, it wasn't a bad thing either, in fact, Charlotte quite liked it and she tilted her head up to kiss Arsen on the cheek with a soft blush on her cheeks as she did so.

"You missed me? Awww Arsen I missed you too, it's Judy not the same without seeing you everyday."

Grinning she couldn't help but blush even more, her eyes turning a light pink as she tried to control it but failed miserably. "Well gee Arsen, thank you."

With a small smile Charlotte tilted her head to one side as Arsen told her that he had come to see her, she wondered for a moment who 'he' was but them she clicked, it was Arsens father and warning bells started to ring. But it did seem as though Arsen was happier, more relaxed, and that was the best thing.

"Awwwww Arsen that's so great! Are you seeing him more now? I'm so happy for you, I could tell there was something different about you, it must just be how relaxed you are now. I'm so glad that you're okay now."

Charlotte nodded her head and giggled happily, she was just so pleased that she and Arsen had their life sorted out now, and that they both seemed so happy now, even though Arsen did seem too pleased about her living with Cobie.

"Yes, it's so wonderful how kind he's been! He's been so accepting of me and I think I needed a parent in my life to confide in you know? I feel so much better now."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:30 pm

He smiled, she looked so cute when she blushed like that, he made a mental note to do it more often. It wasn't often he found something human he liked but everything about Char he just loved, it was like him coming together strengthened his feelings and weakened his emotions. He just wasn't sure what those feelings were yet.

"Yes i havent see you in weeks. I havent really seen anyone decent in weeks but then you are really the only decent human alive... you don't think i should be put down like a rabid dog do you?" He smiled and took his butterbeer off the bar and took a sip, before spitting it out. "Aw that revolting." He spat wiping his mouth and slamming the bottle back onto the bar.

"Your welcome, each time i see you i can't remember you being that beautiful but each time you continue to surprise me. It seems as if your beauty grows by the day."

"Yeah its it." He smiled. "He tried teaching me to hit hells fire but..." He pulled up his sleeve to show his hand looking slightly burnt. "... it didn't agree with me. Doesn't matter though fiendfyre didn't ever but now we get along like a house on fire." He smirked. "A little, its hard for him to get out of hell often." He frowned. "I'm at peace now Char, ive let go off my humanity there was no need to cling onto it. Its a lot simpler and easier to life like this. This is what i was born to be and i should have excepted that."

"Good as long as he keeps making you happy ill leave him alone, but if he so much as upsets you he's toast." He said, that was more than fair.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 am

As Charlotte heard Arsen say that she was the only decent human alive it gave her chills because it made her realise that he was separating himself completely from humanity and that was going to take a while for Charlotte to deal with. Biting her lip she sipped some more at her butterbeer.

"I'm sure there are other people who you like Arsen, what about that lady that you mentioned? The one who's taking you to the Quidditch match?"

A little concerned as she saw Arsen spit out his butterbeer Charlotte bit her lip again and took the bottle to sniff it, it wasn't bad smelling, so why didn't he drink it then? "Are you feeling bad today Arsen? Do you not like butterbeer anymore or something?"

Charlotte blushed wildly her hair now turning a shade of rose pink and she tucked it behind her ear so that she could hide it hopefully from anyone else who might start asking questions about it.

"Well gee Arsen thank you...you do seem more condident and more...Uhm...attractive now you've sorted this out."

Making sure her gaze was fixed on the bar table immediately after she bad complimented him, Charlotte looked down at his burn as he presented it to her and she gasped slightly, and she felt her heart speed up a little.

"Will that heal do you think? It's not permanent?"

Charlotte smiled softly and nodded her head, even though this was wonderful to Arsen Charlotte couldn't shake the feeling something was amiss.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:05 am

He smiled a little this smiled being a ghost of the smile he used to have. "Oh Willow? Okay so i like her too but shes going to get herself hurt or worse... killed." He said adding emphasis on the work killed, because he could see that happening very clearly. He could have attacked her in the forest that day but because of her kind nature she would never fight back and that attitude would one day kill her.

He rubbed his forehead and wiped his mouth trying to rid himself of that fouls taste. "Umm... yeah never better." He said, never had his body rejected human food like that. The demon in him must be getting stronger, quicker than he thought. That thought both pleased and disturbed him, he was pleased he was growing strong and more immortal but that also meant growing further from his humanity and he needed that for Char.

"I'm turning faster than i thought thats all." He said glancing over her shoulder with his eyes narrowed as he thought, thinking back to the day his father had pieced him together but the only thought that came to him was the unbearable pain. "Human food doesn't... satisfy me anymore." He said rubbing his stomach, he really shouldn't have swallowed that stuff.

He smiled. "Thank you." He said glancing around and spotting a spare table. "Would you like to take a seat? I don't feel comfortable sharing my life with nosey drunks." He said adding emphasis on the word drunks as he turned to glare at two man sat staring at the kids with the freaky red eyes.

He smiled. "No i got burns like that from fiendfyre when i first started using it, granted it wasn't as bad as this but it should heal in a couple of days or so. My body is always healing itself." He said taking her hand and leading her over to the table.

"You okay?" He asked he knew there was something wrong, he'd gotten good at reading people thanks to his father. "I thought you'd be happy for me. Im suffering any more, its easier this way you understand that right?" He asked lifting her chin so he could look her in the eyes.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:11 am

Charlotte didn't like the way that Arsen spoke about this lady, she sounded lovely and she hadn't even met her so the though of her getting hurt made Charlotte feel very sad all of a sudden, it was good however that she had managed to get Arsen to admit that he liked someone other than her.

"I'm sure she will be just fine, if she's that nice she must have loads of people looking out for her."

Smiling softly Charlotte felt it slip slightly as Arsen told her that he was turning faster than he thought and that confirmed what she had been worrying about before. What if Arsen, the boy she loved, dissappeared to be replaced by this new Arsen...? The thought itself scared her.

"Oh so I guess that means we won't be eating out any time soon, never mind, there's other stuff to do yeah?"

Charlotte nodded her head and followed Arsen over to an empty table where she took a seat tentatively, the people at the other tables around her watching them as they sat down. Gulping softly she tried to ignore them.

"Wrong? Oh it's nothing. Of course I'm happy for you Arsen, I can see how much good this has done for you and I'm so so glad of it. But...you're one of the most important things in my life...so...I don't want to lose who you were before for this new Arsen, that's all I was thinking."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:41 am

"They can't be with her 24/7 Char thats my point, there will be times when shes alone and those times she is in danger. She wont fight off an attacker no matter how much i tell her she must. I'll help her as much as i can by keeping an eye on her, but i work for my father now so i dont have as much time." He said, he did find himself wondering if she was okay all the time and that alone was not normal for him.

He sighed rubbing his forehead. "I don't know Char, I don't know what's happening. Sometimes i like human food, sometimes i don't. I eat bloody raw meat, if the place sells that as well as normal food then yes we can eat out anytime." He said giving her a weak smile. "But yeah we can find something else to do. Where would you like to go more than anywhere else?" He asked.

He shook his head. "I can't tell you why but im different around you. I don't..." He thought for a second. "... i don't feel like killing as much whilst you're around. It's... weird. Normally im craving for blood but around you i want nothing more than to make you smile. Does that make sense?" He asked. "You seem to make me a better person Char. You make me someone i almost can't be anymore."

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 am

Charlotte smiled, it certainly did seem that Arsen cared about this other lady and she was glad of that, but she too felt herself begin to worry about this woman that she hadn't even met. She knew that she would be okay because she had lots of people looking out of her and she hoped that would be enough.

"That's probably just her personality, but I'm sure that she wouldn't just stand there and let someone attack her, she'd at least run to get help."

Eyes widening at what Arsen said Charlotte looked at the floor and she bit her lip, so he ate raw bloody meat? Well that was nice. Maybe if they went out he could have extra rare steak or something...looking back up at him Charlotte smiled softly.

"Don't worry Arsen, as you said you're in the middle of changing, once you're finished, I'm sure that things will go right back to normal."

Shaking her head Charlotte grinned and merely waved Arsen's comment off: "I don't mind where we go as long as your there, thats the point."

Charlotte felt her cheeks heat up with a blush and she bit her lip as she felt her hair turn pink again and her eyes turn pink once more, looking shyly up at Arsen Charlotte gulped softly because it sounded an awful lot like love what he was describing.

"I think it makes sense...I think I know what you're feeling and I might just feel it too...if thats okay..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:48 am

"Yeah you're right." He smiled, but he knew there were some fights you couldn't run from. He was one of those people that didn't allow his victims to run. "She's smart, she'll figure something out." He said silently finding himself hoping his words were true. This feeling felt foreign to his new self.

He put a finger under her chin and gently lifted her face so she was looking at him. "Does that bother you?" He asked trying to understand how she felt about all this, because she was going through all this too being his best friend. "Does it disgust you? Because it did me at first, but it feels right. A part of me cant believe im eating it but a bigger part wants it." He explained. "Yeah i just hope it finishes soon. I hate being in the dark about things."

He smiled. "What would i do without you?" He smirked.

"If thats okay?" He asked wondering why she said that. She didn't need his permission to feel, it was natural for humans to feel. "I was hoping you'd say that." He smiled before taking a few seconds to think about how to word what he had to say. "I've come to realise, i can't live without you anymore." He rubbed his forehead. "I can't explain it but its like i just get used to being a demon with no feelings then i see you and you bring it all back. You make me human, without you i'd probably be like Aspen right now." He said taking her hand and kissing it.

"What im trying to say is, i can't live without you Char and i don't want to. I want you in my life, always. Im just not sure being friends is enough anymore." He said cupping her cheek in his hand. "Please tell me you feel the same way." He said, he didn't think he would last in this mind frame for much longer if she didn't. The thought was unbearable.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:15 am

Charlotte didn't really know what to say to that, Arsen was asking her about how she felt about this all, it was just so surreal and she smiled softly looking up into his eyes as he tilted her chin up. His warm skin on her own making her feel tingly inside, it was so unusual

"I-I guess I think it's a little weird, but it would be like if you came in wearing glasses, that would be weird too so it just really needs a while to sink into my head I think. Don't worry Arsen I would never stop wanting to see you over something so silly as that!"

With a smile Charlotte tilted her head to one side, what was going to happen, what was Arsen going to say? Breath catching in her throat she wondered if this was actually happening to her, was he actually saying what she had dreamed he would? The feel of his lips on her hand made her gasp softly.

"A-Arsen, why are you saying these things? You would never be like Aspen I know you, and even if something happened to me you have lots of girls after you I'm sure one of them will be more than a good replacement for me."

Charlotte bit her lip and her eyes went pink as Arsen continued, her hair following so much so that it became obvious the change in colour. With the last thing Arsen said Charlotte gasped softly, hardly believing her luck, Arsen did like her in that way. Leaning her head into his hand Charlotte whispered:

"I wanted to say something before, but, you were so busy already I didn't want to impose, but, I-I I agree with you Arsen, I want to...I want to be your girlfriend...if you'll let me. I think...I think I love you. I'm so happy that you feel the same, so so happy."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:08 pm

He smiled. "Silly? You mean it doesn't bother you?" He asked, because he was sure that was going to make her back off. It wasn't exactly normal for someone to want to eat that kind of diet, just him and his uncle and his uncle was insane so what did that make him? He sighed in relief none the less, it was a great weight off his shoulders having her know and not want to run away feeling repulsed by him.

He frowned at her question, maybe she didn't feel the same after all. He gently lay her hand back down on the table and shoved his own into his pockets, he'd never been rejected before and he definitely didn't like how it felt. He shook his head. "You don't understand i don't want another girl. I look at the all and all i see is you. Thats got to mean something right?" He said running his hand through his hair. "When im sane all i can think about is you, i can't get you out of my head... this has never happened before and there's no one i can talk to to ask what it is. But i think im in love with you Char." He said looking her in the eyes trying to pick out anything that gave him hope that she felt the same.

He smiled at her hair and took at stray piece between his fingers to examine. "It's very cute and sexy you know when your hair does that." He smiled letting the strand drop. "I like it."

He smiled and hugged her holding her close. "Of course thats okay." He laughed. "I want nothing more, oh except one thing." He said searching inside his jacket for the box, once he found it he presented it to her. "Promise me you will wear this always." He said. "It will keep you safe from me and fire." He said opening the box to reveal an intricately made bracelet with tiny red gems. "Forged from fire to fend off fire."

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:33 am

Charlotte nodded her head with a small smile on her lips, it didn't really bother her at all, it might be a bit weird if she actually watched him eating it but in theory it made sense and was just like eating a really rare steak which people all over the world did. So it wasn't a problem.

"Of course I don't mind Arsen, it's just another part of you, and I love you so...you know...I love every part of you not just the nice ones."

As Arsen took his hand away from hers Charlotte felt her eyes prick with tears, had he changed his mind? Had she said something wrong? Had she upset him? Biting her lip Charlotte blushed softly again as Arsen said the only girl he wanted was her, it made her feel loved.

"I feel the same Arsen, I love you, I'd do anything for you and only for you, i can see myself with nobody else but you. I'm so glad that you feel the same way, I didn't want to tell you in case you didn't and you didn't want to be friends any more."

A soft gasp escaped Charlottes lips as Arsen told her that her hair looked sexy like that, she had never been described as sexy before and it made her heart flutter, maybe being sexy wasn't such a bad thing.

"Well thank you Arsen, you look handsome all the time."

Blushing even as she said it Charlotte looked into his eyes with her red ones and she smiled the largest smile she had in a while, leaning into the hug she blinked softly when Arsen began to fidgit in his pockets for something. Seeing the bracelet Charlotte bit her lip but took it gently from him.

"Thank you, I don't think I'll need it but if it will make you happier to see me have it I'll wear it for you, it's so beautiful."

Charlotte slipped the bracelet on and with a blush on her cheeks even before she did it, leant forwards and pecked Arsen softly on the lips.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:47 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "Wow i really didnt expect you to be so understanding. Truthfully i expected you to run away like everyone else does, it kinda gets old after a while." He shrugged. "Char you are my only friend. Hell you're the only one that hasnt taken one look at me and ran." He smirked that point both annoyed and amused him. "Im not going to throw that away just because you could have had feelings for me that i didnt share."

"Thank you." He smiled hed never been told that before so it was nice to get a comment other than demon boy. That though alone nearly had him rolling his eyes.

"Thanks, im doing my best to control it but its getting stronger each day. I can relax now i know you will be safe from me." He said admiring the bracelet around her wrist. It fit perfectly.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:21 am

Charlotte felt a little sad when Arsen told her that most people just took one look at him and ran away, but of course, she herself knew it was what a person was inside rather than on the outside which counted.

"Well, I'll never do that to you Arsen, I don't think I could leave you if I tried."

Smiling softly Charlotte knew that now, but would it have been worth it to risk it at the time? If she had and Arsen had rejected her, she would have been heartbroken and she would have had to stay by him.

"I know that now but I get awfully worried when it comes to things like this."

With that Charlotte fingered the jewels on the bracelet and a serene look came over her face, this meant she could help Arsen instead of running away when he got mad.

"How ever did you make this Arsen? It's so intricate..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:40 am

"Thanks i feel the same." He said leaning back in his seat, it wasn't every day he felt the need to sit down but today he was definitely needing it.

"Imagine if i felt the same way, we wouldn't get anywhere. We'd have gone on being friends for the rest of our lifes not ever realising the other shared the same feelings. Worse case scenario i could have flipped the switch and lost my humanity." He shrugged. "But its no big deal." He said closing his eyes, why was he so angry all over a sudden? And why was his temperature rising uncontrolably?

"Forged it with Hell fire." He smiled. "Instant protection from fire and demons."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:06 am

Charlotte looked at Arsen and she blinked softly, he seemed to be short with her, he sounded so eloquent and sincere a moment ago and now look at him, her heart tugged a little bit as she looked down at her glass.

"I'm happy you do..."

Sighing softly Charlotte bit her lip as he seemed to be angry at her for not asking him out sooner and she blinked faster and took in a deep shuddering breath, getting up from her seat Charlotte smiled a small smile:

"If you'll excuse me, bathroom."

Charlotte hurried off to the bathroom and leant against the wall, not knowing why she felt so upset about this, surely she should be happy? Or is she merely fooling herself the old Arsen she loved is still inside this new one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:19 am