Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Bringing back Memories

Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Bringing back Memories - Page 2 Empty Re: Bringing back Memories

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:35 am

"One day I'll give you some of my mother's lasagna, it's the best in Italy" he thought back to the fragrant kitchen of his home in Venice, his thoughts then flew to a place he had never been
    "Russia, I have never been there but I've heard it is beautiful... And your accent is actually quite adorable"
    he smiled at her and continued "Oh this charm, you just hold the wand over whoever opr whatever you want then you say 'aquatomoveo' and then you can do anything on the waters surface... there are a few loop-holes only my family knows about, but there a secret" he whispered the last part into her ear as a joke
    "When you want to end the spell you simple say 'olsolidate' and who or whatever your wand is aimed at will fall into the water, we played heaps of practical jokes on each other in Venice, man it was funny" he thought back to the canals of his childhood and the pranks they pulled while walking along them. He focused back on Ingrid continually leading her around the lake.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:49 am

Ingrid smiled widely, she would love to taste some lasagne but she didn't want to impose on his mother, after all she hadn't even met her.

"I zink I vould like zat...if it's no trouble zat iz."

With that Ingrid blushed softly and ducked her head, her hair covering her blue eyes as she tried to stop the pink tinge from spreading around her cheeks.

"Ah okay, I vill need to practice zat zen! By the next time you see me I'll be able to do it! Ah-" as Vincent whispered into her ear Ingrid squeaked softly and blushed again but attempted to gain composure "Zats okay! I understand, my family has zeir own secrets."

Ingrid smiled and chuckled softly as Vincent told her about the practical jokes his family pulled on themselves, it sure sounded like fun to her, if she hadn't have been born like this she would have been doing things like that.

"You sounds like you've had a lovely summer."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:14 am

He smiled and lead Ingrid to the edge of the lake, stepping onto the solid ground he said 'olsolidate' and then to Ingrid said
    "My mother wouldn't mind in the slightest, we should probably go... It's getting late" he turned and faced Ingrid, he hugged her and said
    "I hope to see you again sometime"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:31 am

Ingrid smiled as she was lead to the edge of the lake and she hopped gingerly off the surface before turning back to Vincent, now able to go into water again Ingrid smiled widely before looking up at the darkening sky.

"It iz getting a bit late, my grandpapa vill be vorried."

Returning the hug Ingrid smiled softly and nodded her head.

"I hope to see you soon, have a nice summer."
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:37 am

"And you" he stood back and apparated remembering the happy face of his new friend as he left

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:16 pm