Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Curiosity Killed The Ravenclaw

Curiosity Killed The Ravenclaw Empty Curiosity Killed The Ravenclaw

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:26 am

Miles walked in the drelict building and looked around, he was such a dump, the floor boards were rotten and the paint was pelling off the wall. He was nervous to be here, it had a eery feeling, but Miles came here to practice some charms and dont be disturbed "Reparo Maxius" Miles shouted, the floor boards instanly repaired themselves, and were restored to their once prestine state the pine wood floors now gleamed. Miles looked around and smiled to himself thinking how out of place it looked

Curiosity Killed The Ravenclaw Empty Re: Curiosity Killed The Ravenclaw

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:34 am

Aurelia grinned as she walked into the abandoned warehouse where she was going to do one of her experiments on weapons and she looked around with a frown on her face, someone had been here, someone had changed something, and she didn't like that.

What was the need to change something in an abandoned warehouse?
    There was none.

Growling a little bit she began to look around to see if the person was still here, nobody messed around with her business place and got away with it, moving over to one side of the warehouse and kicking a few boxes aside Aurelia hoped to get the person nervous so that they might come forward all on their own.

"Where are you? You little....thing you...?" She asked in a strained voice stopping herself from swearing

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:25 am

Miles heard, someone coming towards the building, he quickly pulled out his wand and used the disillusionment charm. It was a woman, she looked furious at the repaired floor. She started kicking around boxes, Miles became nervous and intimidated by her anger, this made him lose his concentradition causing the disillusionment charm to fade. She spun around and saw him

" Um.. Hi.. im Miles Bloxam, i attend Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardary" Miles said nervously

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Aurelia smirked as she saw the boy come into her line of sight, walking up with silent footsteps, eyes narrowed as she looked at him, she could tell he was one of them and she had to hold back a growl. Maybe this could be useful to her.

"Its nice to meet you Miles, im Natasha."

She definately wasn't stupid enough to give him her real name, too easily tracked back to her and then shed be in trouble.

"You do do you?"

Aurelia moved to sat on one of the large, slightly damp crates of weapons lying around here, letting her feet dangle from the crate Aurelia smiled softly at him patting the space next to her.

"I've always wanted to go, tell me is it interesting?"

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:09 am

Miles was taken back that the woman knew about Hogwarts, he thought she was muggle, Hmm must be a swib Miles thought to himself. Feeling more comfortable and at ease, Miles lowered his wand and put it back in his pocket, He walked over to the crate and sat down beside the woman. " Well yes it is interesting, the Professor's are great, and we learn how to controll our magic" Miles replied " So are your parent's magic?" Miles asked

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:54 am

Aurelia smiled softly as the boy sat next to her, it was something that she took as a sign of trust and she was not going to break it, at least not just yet anyway. Crossing her arms she looked at her dirt covered boots with a small smile.

"Oh really now? What is it like...to have magic?"

Her mind flashed back to something that she didn't really want to remember but did so anyway, it was a time that changed her life for the worst, and now she had the wizards and witches who had done that to blame for the pain she was still going through, not like she was going to let him know.

"One of them was yes...my mother was magic."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:06 pm

" Well both my parents are magic, so i've never really encounted a muggle, so its hard to say what it's like being a wizard, but i guess magic does come in handy every now and then" Miles answered

He looked over at the woman, she appeared to be lost in her thoughts, he thought about using the skills he had learned in Occlumency to penetrate her mind and see what she was distracted by, but felt that would be too invasive for no real reason. "Natasha, are you alright, you seem a little.... distacted?" Miles asked

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Aurelia had to hold back a smirk, how could he never have encountered a human before? They were everywhere and she was certain that he must have talked to one of them before, it was just an impossibility for him not to have done.

"I bet it does, gets you out of all kinds of sticky situations."

Fingering the parcel that she had brought with her Aurelia looked up at Miles and smiled softly, not wanting to unnerve him too much at the moment. That would come later if she felt like it.

"Oh I'm fine don't worry about me, sometimes my thoughts just carry me away..."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:47 am

Miles didnt believe her, but smiled anyway. Miles's looked around at the old building and was admiring his work with the floor, then wondered why would a swib want to be in such a derelict building. "So Natasha, why did you come here?" he asked curiously

He noticed the woman seemed to be playing with a parcel, hmm wonder what that is mIles thought to himself

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Aurelia smiled softly, now they were getting to the fun stuff, as soon as Miles asked about the package she was holding Aurelia smiled even wider, trying to stop it from turning into a smirk.

"Well I came here to test this."

Gesturing at the package on her lap Aurelia let Miles think a little bit before she answered the questions he was probably asking himself in his mind about this, althogether mysterious object that she was holding.

"You wandered into my weapons testing bunker."

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Miles froze, he was taken back by this, " Sorry, weapons bunker, i don't understand. Weapons against who?" Miles asked nervously.

Miles was still nervous and uncomfortable, his father who had always been a very strong believer in blood purity said that swibs were the most lowly life form, the only other exception was a half breed. His mother had always taught him different, and he belived her teachings, however right now his fathers words and opions swirled around in his head

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 am

The reaction from Miles was priceless, it was just so funny to see how scared he was, of course she wasn't going to do a thing to him but it was just fun to see how he reacted because he thought she was.

"Muggles."

Shrugging she unwrapped it to show a small new version of a silenced pistol.

"Muggles fight and kill muggles all the time and they want new ways to do it, I make and test these ways to do it, here hold it, it's not loaded."

She smiled holding it out to him.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:32 am

Miles was still tense, even though the woman told him the weapon is used for muggles, she handed him a unloaded gun, a pulse of cold blood ran through Miles " Oh.. um i'd rather not, maybe just place down on the ground" Miles said nervously "

"You know i should probably get going" Miles said, as he stood up he reached his hand into his pocket to make sure his wand was still there and that he had easy access to it, he had a sinking feeling that he maybe just have to use it

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Aurelia sighed softly and placed the gun back in the bag, she jumped down from the case and walked carefully away from Miles not wanting to antagonise him any further, in a way, she felt bad that it had gone too far.

"Look, Miles, you're like 11 why on this Earth would I choose you out of the mass consensus to kill huh?"

Sighing she leant against the wall and looked sadly at Miles.

"That's the problem with wizards, they think it's all about people out to hurt them, calm down Miles. I'm not going to hurt you. Here."

With that she threw the gun into the corner.

"Now stop freaking out."

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 am

Miles felt bad that he had offened the woman, he slowly walked back over to the crate and sighed. "Look im sorry I offended you, that wasn't my intention"

Miles paused for a moment looking back up at woman " Its just, you can't really blame, espically in these times and you have been so intimindating..... and I know Natasha isn't your real name"

Miles looked over at the gun in the far corner of the room, he then pulled out his wand " Accio gun" the gun came flying into Miles's hand. He looked back at the woman " Here, I think you dropped this" Miles said with a smirk

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:39 am

Aurelia smiled softly and she looked Miles dead in the eyes as he said that he knew Natasha wasn't her real name, taking a few steps closer to him she actually did begin to think of what she would need to do if the boy knew more than he was letting on.

"Smart kid. Tell me then, what is my name?"

Eyes flashing a little she picked up the gun and grinned softly, holding it in her hand, pointed to the floor.

"I didn't drop it, I threw it away so you'd stop freaking out like a 5 year old." she joked, pulling tongues.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:01 am