Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Back again (open)

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Back again (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Back again (open)

Post by Damian Gray Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:08 pm

(OOC: LOL. Razz)

Damian lifted his gaze to Karma's, chin trembling despite his best efforts. "But I still need her!" he murmured plaintively.

"It was supposed to be me," he cried. "Bryce wanted to kill me. Why... why couldn't she have cared more about herself? Didn't she think I'd miss her if something happened to her? I hate this. I hate this. I... hate... this..." Damian leaned into the embrace, hugging back as though it was the only way he was remaining upright. Maybe it was.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Iris peeked from the paper and looked outside the glass door. Curious and confused, she saw that the other two were having a moment and decided to let them be and leave them alone. She sat back on her seat, feeling guilty that she became quite nosy. She went back to the newspaper and began flipping pages once she took a glance of the boring and common headlines written. When she came into the regular article of her father, she became her usual self-absorbed nature when it comes to things that excite her most.

Reading the paper all through out, Iris set it aside and played with Vee for a while and also chose to talk with Evie,

"So how are ya? I kinda missed you. Really. Haven't seen you mostly around." she asked nicely while tickling her pet, wondering how long would Karma and Damian would have their own conversation. They can be closer to Hogwarts by now and she's sure nobody ever wanted to miss the scenery. The scenery that always held them in awe as though that would be their first time to see it. She's been doing that for three years in a row and didn't even miss one chance. Like a toddler seeing her mom after school from the bus and hurrying towards her arms. That's how she felt every time that came around. Maybe that's what every student exactly felt.

[OOC: Darn! I ruined it! Argh. Embarassed ]
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:26 pm

"Did you ever think that maybe she would have felt the same way if you had died?" She asked quietly. "Maybe... maybe she knew she wouldn't be able to deal with life without you."

Her thoughts went backward, sending her back to the years when she was four. When she'd had a mother. When she could cuddle up with both familiars and smile like she owned the world.

She sighed and held Ian at an arms length, forcing him to look in her eyes. "I know its hard." she said, determination laced in her voice. "But I'm sure that sitting around and morning is not what she'd want you to do. She'd want you to end what caused all this."

She looked from one of his eyes to the other, making sure he was listening. "She'd want you to do your work for the Order." She left it at that, knowing full well that talking about it out loud was not the best choice of action or even possible with the Filius Charm in place. The fact that she'd thought about how vague it was before hand was probably the only reason she could say it at all. She nodded at him. "Do you read me?"
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:35 pm

"Erm Summer, eventful." she replied to Karma, but she had ran out after the Hufflepuff. Evie smiled at Iris, and decided to not get involved with Candy's problem. "Erm, good I guess, just family issues, so missed a lot of work last year." she said with a weak chuckle. She had a copy of witches weekly out, and even though she hated every single article in it, she read it for the sake of reading it.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:07 am

Iris smiled with Evie and laughed softly, ignoring the involvement on Karma and Damian's issues. She closed her ears that tight, but still she can make out some muffled words outside of the compartment door and just around the hallway. Ian. Died. Hard. It was something dreadful. And Iris knew better than to intrude the conversation.

She sighed low, carried Vee in her arms again and stood up. She had an idea in mind. One that can be capable enough to beat boredom. This feeling was not she expected it to be. With her practice of Occlumency over the summer, sensing other's emotions seemed to be easy to shrug off by now.

"Hey, you wanna go outside? I'm just visiting some compartments with my other friends there. You can join me." Iris invited her friend who was also inside and opened the glass door. She walked forward to pass the giggly students and asked permission to Karma before proceeding. To not to be too harsh though. She can't just leave. And this disturbance was still significant for their own notice,

"I'll leave you two guys for a while. I'll take a walk around. See you in a bit." she did not dare ask what was going on between the two. All she wanted was to keep company with happy people and not keep her bored. And once she felt that within her, she would probably doze off, dream, or think deeply and go into the thoughts she had ought to avoid.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:16 am

Karma did not take her eyes off of Ian, but gave a minute nod to show it was okay.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 am

Iris took Karma's nod as an approval and went ahead. Unaware if Evie was on her back or not. She took one glance behind to check.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Damian elected to make no further comment. He had several things he could have said about his sister's protective streak, particalurly in regards to her always having been the one protecting him, but it all boiled down to the same thing in the end: it wasn't fair.

He pouted a bit, scrubbing at his cheeks with his hands. It wasn't like he wanted to keep crying, especially where people could see him. How embarrassing.

"Like I wouldn't, anyway," Damian declared, blue eyes hardening. "The muggles will pay," he vowed, voice low. "They'll pay for everything."

The boy glanced at Iris, wincing as she walked away. Definitely mortifying. Once she was gone, he scrubbed at his face again, though it was still apparent he'd been crying.

"I'm gonna go find the trolley," he mumbled. "And, uh... thanks." Damian offered Karma a small smile, then turned to continue along the hallway.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:13 pm

"No Prob, Ian." She said, turning on her heel and deciding to go to the bathroom. She'd maybe even see some friends along the way!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:12 pm