Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Going Back Home (Open)

Joshua Renaldi
    Joshua Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Going Back Home (Open) Empty Going Back Home (Open)

Post by Joshua Renaldi Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Josh sighed as he heaved his trunk onto the overhead rack. He had found an empty compartment towards the front of the train and piled in. He and Jace had departed on the Platform, Jace looking for Ari while Josh searched for Lola. He couldn't help but feel overjoyed at being back. It'd been a long year back at home, taking care of Mikayla.

"I wonder where everyone is," Josh thought aloud. He hadn't see any of his friends in over a year and was really looking forward to seeing them, even though he knew that they would probably murder him for not contacting them at all. "Please don't let Mel and Letti kill me."

Sighing, Josh leaned back in his seat and waited patiently for one of his friends, hopefully Lola, to come and find him. He wondered if they knew he was back, decided they probably didn't, but stayed put, thinking that someone would probably find him.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Going Back Home (Open) Empty Re: Going Back Home (Open)

Post by Lola Peppermint Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Lola walked inside the train, searching for her friends or an empty compartment, she had checked, what it seemed like, a million compartments and was getting tired. Her friends seemed like they were nowhere to find. She opened one compartment but saw it was occupied.

"Sorry." She said to the boy sitting inside, and was about to close the doors when she realized who was sitting inside. 'JOSH?! She thought to herself, her heart beating faster in her chest. Lola hadn't seen Josh since the end of second year and he hadn't sent her an owl r anything, to be honest, she thought he was dead or something.

"JOSH?!" She said as her hands threw the doors open.
    Joshua Renaldi
    Joshua Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Joshua Renaldi Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Josh leaned his head against the window, loving how cool it felt against his hot skin. He'd been feeling a bit sick lately, and was sure he probably had a fever, but wasn't really worried about it. He closed his eyes and sighed again. And then the compartment door opened. Not bothering to turn around, Josh just grunted his reply to the person's apology.

It was when they yelled his name and threw the door back open that he realized just who it was. "Lola!" he yelped, standing up from his seat and grinning at her. He was only a little scared that she was going to yell at and hex him into oblivion.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:26 pm

"JOSHUA DAVID RENALDI!" She shouted and walked towards Josh hurriedly.The moment she saw josh she had lost it, she didn't mean to shout, she just lost it.

"HOW DARE YOU DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT?! NOT A WORD! FOR A YEAR!"She continued shouting, her face only a few inches away from his, and without even thinking about it, her palm connected with his face.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry I'm so so so sorry!" She said as her hands shot to her mouth in a shock.
    Joshua Renaldi
    Joshua Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Joshua Renaldi Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Josh flinched when Lola started yelling at him. It's not like he wasn't prepared, but the wrath of Lola Peppermint was rather scary. What he didn't expect was the slap across the face. Josh didn't blame her, though, he understood completely.

"No, it's okey, I understand," Josh reassured her. Really it hadn't hurt him all that much. You learn to be tough when you grow up with a twin brother. Josh pulled Lola into a hug, he had missed her so much. "I missed you. I'm so sorry I didn't owl you letting you know I was okey."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 am

When josh pulled her into a hug Lola felt butterflies in her stomach, she rested her head on Josh's shoulder and breathed in his scent. He looked a lot different from when she had last seen him, the little innocent second year had grown up and looked somewhat more.. grown up.

She pulled away and crashed her lips on his, wrapping her hands around his neck and closing her eyes tight. She had missed him so much, word couldn't even describe how much she had missed him.

"I missed you too." She whispered as she pulled away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm