Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Welcome Home (Open)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Welcome Home (Open) Empty Welcome Home (Open)

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:20 am

Aquila walked rather impishly into the Infirmary. Well actually it was more like hopped, since he wasn't entirely unsure that his latest exploite hadn't completely managed to at least fracture a bone somewhere in the area of his foot.

Honestly, he didn't really think it was his fault this time. Really, he had been trying to be careful. All he was doing was flying his broom, what was wrong with that?

He hopped up onto one of the bed, already getting tired of having to hop-limp his way to the place. He streched out his hands which also head a few surface cuts on them - nothing too bad - and he could feel a bruse, or maybe it was a scrap? coming up on his forehead.

Well... okay, so maybe he'd been doing a little more than just flying his broom but still...

It had been safe...

Mostly.

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Welcome Home (Open) Empty Re: Welcome Home (Open)

Post by Rora Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:15 am

Lena was practically hogging the entire bed as she lay down on it. She was just chilling in the infirmary because she was bored, and the Healer wasn't around to shoo her off of it. Plus, they were actaully pretty comfortable beds, weren't they?

She saw another boy struggle himself into one of the beds, and he was wearing Uchitel robes. She swore she knew everyone in Uchitel, but she had never seen this boy before! Or maybe she wasn't paying much attention to the little people...

"Hey!" she called, seeing the boy check himself. "You! What's your name?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Aquila looked up from his hands too the girl sprawled across one of the beds. She seemed to be perfectly fine to him, but he wasn't going to comment on it. Who was he to judge where people liked to spend their time.

He made a mock offended face.

"What? You do not know who I am? How do you know know who I am."

He paused for another moment before giving an impish grin.

"But I guess since you don't know, I can belittle myself to introductions, this once," he laughed before leaning back slightly on the bed, pullin his leg in front of him. "Aquila Turrow - Hogwarts Transfer ... I'd shake your hand, but that means walking and I kind of think I may have broken something."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:45 am

"W-What the - " began the blonde Uchitel, but as the boy began to explain, she nodded in comprehension to her previous curiosity. No wonder she had not seen him before! She had never paid much attention to transfers, either way. Aquila was a pretty interesting name, though, she had to admit. Albeit rather odd.

"Hmm... that's cool," she laughed. "I'm used to having people sitting down on the bed 'cause they hurt themselves doing something perfectly ordinary and me walking over to them and..." she had to stop there. She was about to say 'kiss the top of their forehead and tell them I love them.' She sighed and shook her head. "Oh, never mind," she added, quickly as she could.

The elder Uchitel face Aquila and then said, "I'm Lena Vorstenbach. Third Year. I like to think of myself as the Queen Bee of Durmstrang, and I probably am." She winked playfully - but not in a flirtatious way - at the boy. "Do you mind if I call you Quillie?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:41 am

"Well... for me this was all perfectly normal," he said with a laugh, "But perfectly normal in a general sense, "But in general... actually you know, I don't think it was that bad as some of my other exploits."

He laughed and gave her a mock bow, "Well then I am perfectly honoured to be in your presence your majesty. And by all means, call me Quillie was much as you'd like."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 am

"You had other exploits?" Lena asked, choosing to sit herself up so she didn't seem so lazy. "Do you mind telling me about them?" She liked telling and hearing stories about pranks, for long ago in the distant past, she too had performed them.

"Quillie!" Lena grinned, repeating it again in her mouth over and over again with different pronunciations and accents. It was some sort of word play the elder Uchitel had developed to remember people's names. "Oh, I don't pride myself on it. I just like to think of it as a fact," she laughed rather quietly.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:42 pm

Aquila shrugged and grinned, "I don't mind at all - though I don't know how interestin they'd be to you or not..."

He leaned back on the bed, bitting his lip as he tried to chose the best one.

"Oh! Well, when I was about eight?" he paused for a moment to think about it before nodding his head in agreement with himself, "Yes eight, I decided that it would be awesome to get my broom to fly past me, and I'd jump on to it..." he trailed off and shrugged with an impish grin, "Long story short, falling from the roof of your house isn't all that painful."

He laughed, "Well then, I am honoured to be aware of such a fact."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:47 am

"Try me," Lena grinned.

She listened carefully to Quil's voice, and she chuckled lightly (just enough to let him know she was listening, but not too much to show that she found it ridiculous) at his final words. "Goodness!" she laughed, "when I was eight, I was throwing daggers at a wall! Anyways, your stories sound way better than mine! Tell me more!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:39 pm

"Throwing daggars, huh? I'm not allowed near sharp objects," he said with a grin, "There was a strict band on Quil and the knives after I managed to almost chop my hand off when I was five," he shivered elaborately even as he continued to grin, "That one hurt a bit, I'm not going to lie... there was a fair bit of blood too."

By fair bit, he obviously meant close to a puddle of it.

He shrugged, even though the last almost covered as a story, he tried another one, just for fun, "Well... one time, the first time I ever saw a dog actually, I think we should all keep that in mind later, I accidently, kind of sort of teased it into attacking me."

He gave another grin even though that was his one story that he actually 'learned his lesson' he still ahted dogs.

"How was I supposed to know it didn't like its tail pulled?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:41 am

Lena blinked. "Well... that's... gory," she remarked, her face showing an emotion of disgust. Honestly? When she was five, she wouldn't do something so stupid. But everyone grew up different, and Le knew it. Besides, at least he was brave enough to be around sharp things. At least, he was back then.

Shrugging her shoulders, Lena said nothing, but she decided to laugh her head off - figuratively, of course - instead. She didn't care about dogs, because she never owned one and she never wanted one. "Well, I don't know!" she gasped, trying to speak in the midst of her laughter.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Aquila tilted his head, "I guess it was. I didn't even really mean to get the knife, I was going for the cookies - the knife just happened to be in the way."

He shooke his head as she laughed. "Either way - dogs and me don't get along anymore. I stay out of their way... and freak when they don't stay out of mine." He gave a laugh at himself, completely uncaring about the embarrasment factor that may have been attached to such a comment.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:53 am

"Yay for cookies!" chuckled Lena, clapping her hands. She then booed at the knife, even though she knew that she would rather put it to some good use by throwing it at someone.

"Dogs are okay, I suppose," Lena laughed, "have you been chased by a hippogriff before?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:32 am

Aquila laughed and nodded, "Definitely... though I don't believe I ever got my cookies in the end. The knife got in the way first. Will you believe that when you're bleedin profrosely people don't stop to give you a cookie. If anything i'd say that the time to get a cookie."

"By a hippogryff," he said thoughtfully, "I can't say I have done that one... know where I can find a hippogryff? I think I maybe should try it." He gave an impish grin and a laugh.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:17 am

"It is not fun, being chased by a hippogriff," Lena laughed, thinking about the time she was. "There's some in the forest... perhaps when you get better I can take you!" She then mimed dressing herself in protective body gear, including shoulder pads, and knee pads, and the like.

"When I was chased by the hippogriff, I was with... um, a friend," she began. "My friend was like, petting him, and I tried to pet him too. But the thing is, the hippogriff hates me, so he started chasing me through the forest. Needless to say, I yelled some pretty nasty insults at him."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:22 am

"Of course it is needless to say," he said with a grin. "THe hippogryff most likely greatly deserved it."

He nodded, "Sounds like a plan. When I can walk again, we shall go hippogryph hunting."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:09 am

Lena nodded, standing up from her bed. "Yeah, we shall." She then hopped off the bed, announcing, "See ya around, Quillie!" She walked out of the room, hoping she can go chase Emrys so he gets what he deserves.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Quil smiled and waved, "So long Lenny!"

Once the girl was gone, he burried himself back onto the sheets, closed his eyes, and waited. He was sure a healer - or someone else interesting would be along eventually.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:26 am