Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Coming Home (OPEN)

October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Coming Home (OPEN) Empty Coming Home (OPEN)

Post by October Hearthswood Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:39 pm

October paid the taxi man, and rushed in to King's Cross station, it was very busy this morning. October started walking towards the barrier between Platforms 9 and 10, occasionally she would she see a student she knew from Hogwarts.

When she reached the barrier, she looked around to see if any muggles were watching, no one was. She started to walk and then broke out in to a run, straight for the wall. In the last second instead of crashing in to it, she went right through it and on to another platform. Platform 9 3/4.

October started walking down the platform, recognizing her classmates and seeing her friends saying goodbye to there parents. She boarded the train, looking for a compartment, she found an empty one all the way at the end of the hallway. Entering the compartment, she put her trunk on the rack, and sat down near the window, opening her muggle book. Awaiting for another adventure at Hogwarts.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Coming Home (OPEN) Empty Re: Coming Home (OPEN)

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Anna should stop making a lot of promises. Now that her parents were legally back together, they are practically so fluffy and happy it drove the young Ravenclaw crazy. Although it made her glad to see her parents together, like a proper family. That was probably her only reason for vowing not to be so grouchy this year.

So, as a start, Anna stepped into the first cabin she could pick out, close to the end of the corridor. There was already another person sitting there, and judging by the face, she seemed to be a Second Year. She sat down by the girl, trying to make conversation.

"Hello!" Anna smiled, her tone merry. "I'm Anna!"
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Xanin made his way to the platforms nine and ten and blinked....where the hell was nine and three quarters. He waited for a moment to see if he saw anything strange. if his introduction was right then he was suppose to run....into a wall...what the hell was wrong with these people. The young asian boy sighed to himself as he fixed the wooden sword onto his back as well as fixing his wand in its holster. Seeing some other person run through the wall he glanced around quickly then followed. sighing in relief he walked into the train and made his way to the first compartment he found. He spotted two people in there already and blushed a bit looking down. "Would you mind if I sat here to?" He asked his blonde hair blocking his eyes
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:27 pm

October looked up from her book when she heard the compartment door open, at the door way was girl who looked about 13. She asked if she could sit there, October looked around the empty compartment, and looked back at the girl who said her name was Anna.

"Pick a seat. My name is October, first year. Which year are you in?"

After talking for a while, both girls heard the door open once again, and came another boy who asked if he could sit here, he had his blonde hair in front of his face. To October the boy looked really cute.

'October shut up this is only your first year.' she thought to herself.

"Ya, sure. My name is October, first year. You are?" She said for the second time that day.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:02 am

"I'm a Third Year Ravenclaw, and proud of it!" grinned Anna, flopping down on the seat next to October. "I hope you will be in my house. And I think your name is pretty... oh so preeeeeeeeeeeeetty... October's such a pretty month too... is your birthday in October?"

I sound so stupid, the Ravenclaw thought. But she knew better not to show her disdain on her face.

"Hi Xanin," greeted the brunette Ravenclaw, smiling sweetly in a friendly way that meant I-am-not-going-to-kill-you. Judging by the look on his eyes, the young Ravenclaw moved to the seat across October and took up all the space. "Well, there's only one space open, is there?" Anna replied, trying her best not to smirk. The only open space was the one next to October, and by the look of it, the Xanin guy kind of liked her already. Or maybe it was vice versa. Either way, the young Ravenclaw missed playing matchmaker.
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:24 am

The young boy smiled a bit and slowly took a seat. moving his blond hair from his eyes revealing the deep brown eyes. He smiled a bit as he fixed the wooden sword on his back. "My names. Xanin. Xanin Pool" He said with a soft yet shy smile He was wearing a pair of black jeans with a white mens tank top that showed his slim muscles. Muscles that weren't normally seen on a first year. "I'm a first year to" He said politely
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:53 am

October smiled, "Thank you, my mum named me October because she wanted something unique, and no my birthday is not October it's in December." She paused. "Wait Annabeth, do you know the muggle TV show called Glee?"

The boy took a seat next October he brushed his hair out of his face revealing his eyes, they were a deep brown.

'Wow his eyes are so pretty, and wow he has muscles, OH MY GOD OCTOBER SHUT UP!!!' she screamed in her head.

"So Xanin what house do you want to be in?" October asked putting her book back in her bag, seeing she wouldn't need it anymore.

Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:21 am

"That's hypocritical," mused Anna. "Having a birthday in December but being called October. But anyway, it looks good on you."

Anna nodded at the mention of Glee, trying her best not to wrinkle her nose. Such shows irritated her. "I've watched it a couple of times," the brunette replied.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:45 am

October laughed, "Ya, I know. People ask me that alot, why is your name October when your born in December, it get's annoying after a while. But I learned to deal with it."

When Annabeth started talking about Glee, October could kinda notice that she wasn't a big fan, "I asked because one of your answers reminded me a song they did, the oh so preeeeeeeety, or maybe you know the musical called West Side Story, that's where that lyric originally came from."
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 am

Xanin blinked as he looked back and forth between the two curiously. The young fighter wasn't much for T.V. but he had a general idea of what they were talking about. Shrugging a bit he reached into his backpack and began to shuffle around inside of it untill he pulled out what appeared to be a Manga book. This particular one was called History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi. A long title to be sure but it had a good story line and alot of comedy. Opening it up to the page he left off at he began to read. chuckling every once in a while
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 am

Iris passed a compartment with familiar faces inside it. She beamed at them and the feeling of hope of being joyful again overwhelmed her. She tapped the door excitedly and slid it to peek through,

"Hiya October! Anna! I'm glad you're that girl I liked before. You know, the happy one. Not the moody side." she kidded and chuckled. There was another face she did not know. Maybe a newbie and a person she had not yet befriended with? Think so,

"Hi! I'm Iris. Call me Eye." she introduced herself to the boy.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:39 pm

"Oh Eye, darling!" Anna greeted, running towards her friend and hugging her. Her 'moody side' did not overpower her enough to prevent her from greeting old friends; and Anna hoped she could keep her moody side in control. "How was your summer, sweetie? Mine was wonderful! Imagine your parents off on a honeymoon in Thimphu! What fun! Except for the snow... oh the snow..."

Anna then gestured to October and Xanin. "This is October-who-is-not-born-in-=October-but-in-December," Anna grinned. She then gestured to Xanin. "And this is Xanin. They'er both First Years." The young Ravenclaw then leaned into Eye's ear and whispered so only she and Eye could hear, "And I think they like each other."
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:36 am

October and Anna talked a little more when she saw Xanin take out a Manga, she was a fan of anime herself, she was about to ask Xanin what book he was reading when the compartment door slid open. It was Iris, a.k.a Eye, she and Eye had met over the summer.

"Hey Eye, what's up?" She said getting up and giving her friend a hug.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:02 am

Iris beamed with pleasure at the thought of such friends and hugged them both back. She chuckled a bit at what Anna whispered to her and winked,

"That's great! I've met October over the summer at Zonko's. And I do think that she may be prone to relationships. If you know what I mean." she kidded after taking in October's encounter back when they met. For Iris, it was about a boy. Maybe someone her friend avoids for now. Good thing, she had somewhat found interest here. And they're both in the same year and house. Destined.

She slipped through the compartment and sat with Vee still in her arms. She waited for her two girl friends to settle. That grin stretched across her face.
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:21 am

Xanin looked up from the manga he was reading and nodded in greeting. He wasn't much of a talker that was for sure. He quickly borrowed his nose back into his book trying to keep the blush hidden. He had heard their comment on him being liked by October and he was a bit scared. He knew nothing of relationships and how they were suppose to work. So he figured it would be easier to try and ignore those kind of comments.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:10 am

October looked at her old and new friends, see them all preoccupied with something or the other, October took out her ipod turning it on to The Only Exception by Paramore. October started to sing quietly.

October looked outside the window, and started to think about her friends and family, she was brought out of her thoughts when she felt a tap on her shoulder.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:35 am

Iris turned at the humming October and snapped her fingers all of a sudden. With a shocked gaze painted on her face, she exclaimed happily and tried to speak to her Gryffindor friend,

"Oh my! I know that song! It's so pretty. And sweet. It makes one feel like a child. So mellow and touching in a way. The band also rocks." she giggled and hummed the tune with October. Forcing to remember the exact lyrics of the muggle song she listened to before.
    October Hearthswood
    October Hearthswood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by October Hearthswood Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:48 am

October turned to Iris pulling out one of the headphones out, "Ya, I love this song. I also like the song If I Die Young by The Band Perry, if you've heard of that song."

October kept the headphone out of her right ear, so she wouldn't miss if one of her friends were talking to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:03 am