Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Gryffindor being a Gryffindor | Open

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

A Gryffindor being a Gryffindor | Open Empty A Gryffindor being a Gryffindor | Open

Post by Diane Scamander Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:21 pm

bam

And it hit her. Yup it hit her. In the face. That cold, cold frozen dessert we all call ice cream. Well, if she didn't fall, it wouldn't have hit her. Damn.

Diane felt the people's eyes focused on her. She wiped the chocolate off her face and smiled comically.

"Oh, how reckless of me" she said out loud with that same grin on her face. Apparently loud enough to make the people mind their own business.

She went to get another frozen treat, which, hopefully won't hit her this time. Damn.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Gryffindor being a Gryffindor | Open Empty Re: A Gryffindor being a Gryffindor | Open

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:12 pm

"Still doing great eh-? " Kathy said as she approached from her back "Well, i can see that 'progress' there" <Peace>

She then ordered her all-time favorite ice cream and followed D to a table by the window.

"So D, it's been quite a while since i've seen you. What have been up to while i was away?" Kathy said trying to make 'conversation' with her cousin.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:10 pm