Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Breakfast at the Gryffindor Table

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Breakfast at the Gryffindor Table Empty Breakfast at the Gryffindor Table

Post by Diane Scamander Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:28 pm

Diane entered the great hall with her books. It seems that she arrived too early for breakfast. After all, it is still 6 in the morning. Laughing
    Despite the silence, she sat down the huge table and started reading a muggle novel entitled 'STARDUST'.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Breakfast at the Gryffindor Table Empty Re: Breakfast at the Gryffindor Table

Post by Belinda Green Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Bel entered the great hall noticing that there was only one other Gryiffindor there she sat opposite her, she noticed that there was still a few minutes before breakfast started so pulled out one of the textbooks for that days lesson and started reading the chapters.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Diane noticed another Griffyndor in front of her reading a textbook.
    "Hey, I'm Diane," She greeted her happily.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:46 am

Ari entered the Great Hall, still sleepy. She spotted Bel and Diane a little way along and smiled at them. "Heya, girls," she greeted cheerfully. "Can I sit here?"
    She sat anyway, longing for a cup of tea. It hurt to string words together before a cup of char in the mornings.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:32 am

Diane put aside her book and noticed a familiar girl from one of her classes.
    "Bonjour! Ariadne, right?" She smiled, just as she always does.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:34 am

"Yep," she said with a smile. "Well, just Ari's fine," she added, taking a sip of tea. "How are you?" she asked politely. She liked Diane from when she had spoken to her.
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:47 am

"Just fine. I'm really happy to have great friends here at Hogwarts. Especially if their Gryffindors," Diane put on a sweet, cute smile.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Bel looked up from her book and was about to introduce herself when Ari arrived. She waited for a break in the conversation before speaking up, "Belinda Green, Nice to meet you."

Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 am

"Hey Belinda," Diane greeted the other Gryffindor. "I'm Diane Scamander."
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:50 pm

"What you think Ari should ewe call her Di or Ann?" asked Bel who had a thing for shortening peoples names.

"Hope you both had a good sleep, mine was okay i guess," she said not realising that she had started to get shadows under her eyes due to a lack of sleep.

Last edited by Belinda Green on Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Ari frowned; the shadows under Bel's eyes didn't quite seem to correspond with her sentence, but she nodded anyway. "That's good to hear," she said kindly. She wondered if she should tell Eva about this. "Mine was pretty good thanks, Bel, although I had a dream my house got burgled because I didn't lock the door, and they stole all of my stuff and nicked some paint off the walls..."
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:37 pm

When Ari mentioned a dream she stiffened slightly she quickly relaxed and hoped no one noticed. hearing the wall comment she couldn't help but laugh quietly, cutting Ari off.

"Sorry Ari, but why would anyone want to steal the paint off walls? Your stuff i can understand but paint from a wall?" She asked between silent laughter.

"Anyway girls any new rumours or facts going around that i should be aware of? I've not really been myself lately so i've not paid amuch attention and i don't fancy being caught off guarrd if some asks my opinion," she spoke quietly enough that only Ari and Di could hear her.

Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Ari grinned, glad that Bel had laughed. "It's true!" she said with a smile. "I think it's cos my Mum's been going mental recently and decorating the hell out of the house."
    "Well," she said, with a wink, "Melanie and James are very close nowadays. Perhaps they're becoming best friends." She grinned. "And Joshua and Lola are dating, which is pretty cute. And what else...?" She began to list off other details for Bel. She seemed to take it that Bel wanted her to keep talking so that she could think to herself, and Ari, who could talk for England, was very happy to keep going.
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Kathryn Anne Dagworth
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Breakfast at the Gryffindor Table Empty Re:Breakfast at the Gryffindor Table

Post by Kathryn Anne Dagworth Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:06 am

Kath walked inside and notice the table was full so she sat alone in the other seat "Guess it's gonna be you and me table ans seat that i first MET"
    "hahahaha" Kath laughed at her own joke.

"woah? weird"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:17 pm