Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Not Dealing | Invite

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Not Dealing | Invite Empty Not Dealing | Invite

Post by Damian Gray Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:06 am

Damian wandered back and forth along the train, eyes red-rimmed from crying. Again. Merlin, he felt like a sissy. Stupid summer. Stupid Bryce. Stupid muggles. Bryce should have suffered more, Damian decided. He'd decided as much several weeks ago. Because of his former best friend, his sister - his wonderful, perfect sister - was gone, forever.

Stupid, traitorous Bryce. Damian should have just let him die in the first place. He paused to glare stormily out a window.

"Stupid muggles," he gritted aloud. "They're all gonna pay."

Last edited by Damian Gray on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Not Dealing | Invite Empty Re: Not Dealing | Invite

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:17 am

He fisted his hands by his sides, he desperately needed to get off this stupid train. He hated feeling trapped, that alone was enough to make him explode and that would end with everyone on the trains death. Instead he needed a distraction and up a head found just that. Picking up the pace a little he walked straight up to a boy and shoved him into ont of the cabins, locking the door behind him.

"You stupid or something?" He asked folding his arms as he stood in front of the door blocking the exit.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:28 am

Damian realized about a second too late that the person he heard walking towards him along the corridor was actually walking towards him with purpose. He responded the same way to being manhandled as he always did: with a fight. He'd been bullied far too often to take such treatment lying down.

Falling back as far as the cabin allowed, Damian brought his fists up in front of him, taking up a fighting stance out of pure instinct and habit. The other boy was a lot bigger than he was, but that wouldn't stop him from defending himself. Hell, a good fight (even one at which he was on the losing end) might help him feel better.

"What? For muttering to myself in an empty corridor?" Damian snapped back. "How'd you hear me, anyway? You were almost in the next car! What've you got, bat ears?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:54 am

He laughed as he got into a fight stance. "Cute." He said passing it off. "You don't stand a chance kid. One im better than you in every way, im stronger, quicker, more powerful, more skilled need i go on?" He asked dropping his hands to his sides. "Not to mention i could turn you to dust in a matter of seconds but where would be the fun in that?" He smiled

"Yes for muttering you want to teach all muggles a lesson. Even in these time thats not smart, you were lucky it was only me who heard you and not some snitch." He said shoving his hands into his pockets. "Bat? Do i like like a bat? Im a demon, all my senses are enhanced. Makes me a better predator." He smirked. "I'm adapted to kill."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:12 am

"Yeah, well, at least I'm not about to just stand here while you turn me to dust," Damian retorted, lowering his fists, though he continued to watch the older boy with great wariness. "I'm not 'cute'," he grumbled mutinously.

The boy rolled his eyes. "The only person around to hear would've been you," he said. He nodded his head towards the left wall. "They're all talking so loud, they can't hear themselves speak." Damian then jerked his head towards the opposite wall. "The person in there is snoring in his sleep. The cabin other side of that is noisy, too. If you didn't have 'enhanced senses', you wouldn't have heard me, either.

"If you're a demon, why waste your time going to Hogwarts?" Damian asked bluntly. "Don't you have demony stuff to do? And what do you want me, anyway?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:44 am

"No but your so wound up your head wouldn't be on the fight making you an easy take down. You might as well stand still and save yourself the embarrassment." He said moving to take a seat, it wasn't that he needed to sit down it was just habit to pass him off as human which he was still yet to break.

"From where im standing and after the people i've faced that little act was cute." He said swinging his legs up onto the chair opposite him.

"Yeah and how did you know that? Sensed the enhanced hearing did you? Don't be stupid you didn't know i could hear yet i did. You can't just assume, enhanced senses are more common than you think. They might not be as powerful as yours but they can still hear things." He said tilting his head back to rest it on the cushioning.

He growled. "Why do you waste time going to Hogwarts?" He asked his eyes flashing orange before turning back to the usual calm red. "Carry on judging like that kid and you'll find yourself dead before you know it. Even the headmaster wont be quick enough to save you this time." He spat, he hated people judging him and labeling him more than even Cobalt. "You have no idea how many people i have killed for slapping such a label on me." He said closing his eyes to calm himself.

"I was bored and someone had to teach you how to control yourself."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:07 am

Damian didn't bother to contest the Slytherin's statement. He knew enough to realize it was probably true, anyway. He still wrinkled his nose in distaste at the cute remark, however.

He leaned against the outer wall of the train, resting his elbows on the windowsill. Okay, so, yeah, that had been a bit stupid of him. Damian was almost beyond caring, however. In the wake of Theo's death, little seemed to matter, anymore.

"I have to go 'cause I hardly know anything, yet," Damian pointed out. He stiffened, his mind automatically going back to what he could recall of that horrible day. The day he would despise the rest of his life. His birthday.

His tone was a bit sharp as he continued. "It was an honest question. You're the one who said you were a demon. I didn't know they still had to learn stuff - it's not exactly in a textbook, now, is it?

"I'm not for you to use to cure your boredom. I've already got a master to teach me. Two of them," Damian informed the boy. "Let me out."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:17 am

"Then we are in the same boat, im part wizard idiot, you really think id be here id i wasn't? Wow and i thought the headmaster was meant to be choosing people smart enough to take his place in the future." He said shaking his head. "The times sure are slackening." He said pulling out his wand.

"Wizard and demon, two kinds of power brought together." He smiled twirling his wand around his fingers. "No its not which is why its important i learn to become a wizard as well, makes me twice as strong you see."

"Oh really? Don't seem to be doing a good job do they? Or are you the pity guy they chose because they felt sorry for you. They clearly didn't chose you for your brains or your fight because you have neither. And your control? Well... you dont have that either." He said dropping his legs.

"Go, don't come crying to me when a muggle takes you down because you lack control." He shrugged closing his eyes to get a few minutes peace.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:33 am

Damian's teeth ground together so hard it hurt his ears (which were still a bit ultra-sensitive from the abuse they'd taken a month before).

"SHUT UP!" he shouted. "You don't know anything about me! Even if you did, I wouldn't expect you to care! Brains? I'm probably the top of my class. Fight? Just because you're bigger and more powerful than me doesn't me I don't have that, either. And I don't care what you think of my control.

"I wouldn't come to you for anything, least of all due some stupid muggle! No muggle's gonna hurt me again - I'll make them pay for killing my sister!"

The words came out of his mouth a split-second before he could bite them back. Once more, his heart clenched in his chest and tears instantly clouded his vision. Damian moved to the door, fumbling with the lock to get it open. He would not cry in front of this jerk - he wouldn't!
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:01 am

"Sensitive hearing." He said pointing to his ear with one hand. "I'm not deaf." He said calmly spreading his arms across the back of the bench he was sitting on. "Brains in class? I was talking about common sense, battle thoughts and plans not stuff you learn from a text book." He said rolling his eyes, book was very over rated. If he was headmaster he'd throw away the books and make work practical only because thats the side you really needed to know.

He shook his head. "I can take on people twice my size, size and power is nothing if you dont have the skills or brains to back it up. I can't think of your control even if i tried cause you have none at all." He said stretching his arms out in front of him, they were begining to feel stiff.

"Not even if it meant i could have saved your sister? Cause i could have you know." He smiled lazily tucking his wand back into his pocket. "There it is." He said. "Share recklessness, oh sure let let it all out. Tears facinate me." He smiled leaning back in his seat as he watched his failed attempts to open the door.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:17 am

"Well, you weren't there," Damian ground out, having to swallow the lump in his throat first. "And I know enough about demons to know you w-wouldn't have helped out of the goodness of your heart. Anyone knows that."

He finally got the stupid lock unlatched and jerked the door open. Whirling about to face the other boy, once more, Damian glared, blue eyes chips of ice. "Well, good for you," he retorted. "You can go right ahead and be clever and powerful and self-controlled all alone, you bloody great prat, 'cause it's obvious you don't know how to care about anyone but yourself!"

Stepping out of the compartment, he slammed the door behind him and started down the hall, scrubbing his hands across his cheeks, once more. "'Common sense'," he muttered sub-audibly. "'Control'. I'm twelve." A sob forced its way from his throat at that thought. Twelve already felt far too old when it was his own fault his sister had been killed.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:42 am

"How would you know? I'm everywhere, in your house, in the streets, in your common room. In your nightmares and your reality. Remember that next time when you think you're alone, i'll be there watching your every move." He smirked. "Don't pretend to know how we think cause its not as simple as that." He said tapping the side of his head. "Think about it, if i had saved your sister she would have owed me her life. Life is a powerful thing to have." He said tilting his head to the side as he watched the boys reaction.

He smiled and watching in amusement as he turned back to talk. "I'll do exactly that." He smiled. "You'll soon learn Damian that you can't trust anyone but yourself in this world. I understand you'd kill to save someone you love but who can say would return the favour? Chaos? Nah he has a family of his own now, your an extra floating in the background. Seth? No he too has his own family. Your alone Damian and you will always be, its about time you embraced it and used it as power." He said totally relaxed and calm now.

"NEVER TOO EARLY TO LEARN DAMIAN!!" He shouted through the wall before giving out a little laugh. Well that had cured 10 minutes of boredom.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:54 am

Stupid, slimy, self-infatuated git...

Damian already knew the only person he'd really had in the world had been Theolynne. He had always known that, his whole life - it was just all the pointed reminders had waited until recently to present themselves. No matter what the other boy thought, he wasn't an idiot. He already knew he was alone.

He gritted his teeth, pausing at the end of the car.

"SCREW YOU!" Damian shouted back. Yanking open the door between carriages, he stepped through and pulled it shut behind him.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:59 am

He smiled and laughed just loud enough for it to carry to the younger boy. He wanted him to know he was in his head and there was no getting away from him now. He had him right where he wanted him whether the boy knew that or not it didn't matter cause his plan was going to work. With one last sigh of satisaction he laid back along the bench and closed his eyes waiting for this dreaded train to finished its journey so he could get off.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:09 pm

The demon pushed off from the wall as the young wizard slammed the door behind him. He had been standing there for several minutes, actually, unseen by any belonging to the mortal plane. His red eyes shone with dark amusement as he stalked forward, invisible to the eyes of any who chanced to look in his direction. The only evidence of his passing was a slight distorting of the glass in the windows that melted a bit as he walked by.

He paused outside the compartment in which his son still lounged, confident in his own accomplishment. Djinn smirked to himself. It was amazing what one could be influenced to do when they believed they were acting of their own volition.

Djinn halted his own momentum, allowing the train to pass through him until he remained standing over the tracks, watching as it continued on its way.

"'Together, yet separate,
    'They both shall ascend.
    'United, or at odds,
    'For neither shall bend.'"

he quoted, choosing to do so in his first tongue.

"We all have a part to play, my son," Djinn spoke aloud. "Already, you play yours well." Stooping, he placed his hand on one of the rails before rising once more and truly vanishing.

Upon the track was burned a sigil: it was an ancient symbol for fire.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Aria walked onto the carriage, pausing for a moment. Wasn't that..? Her cargo began to wriggle and her mind was brought back to her present mission.

Walking along the corridor, she peered into each of the compartments until she found the object of her search. She opened the door.

"Arsen!" she exclaimed happily. "I've been staying out of trouble!" she added hurriedly, then smiled again. "Look what I found! He said his name is 'Mrrow'! Can we keep him?"

In her arms was somebody's cat, though the animal didn't appear too distressed to be there.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:49 am

He looked up as the door opened but was soon diving to his feet. "Where the hell did you get that from?" He asked rushing over to look at the cat. "For gods sake Aria this is not staying out of trouble. You can't just go around stealing cats or anything else for that matter." He said turning on the spot with annoyance. He was going to kill his father for this.

"NO! Put him back where you found him. You can't keep things that don't belong to you." He said sitting down on the chair.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 am

Aria was stung. "Bu-but Mrrow found me!" she protested, expression hurt. "I was just walking up the hallway and then I saw him. And I said, 'Hello, what's your name?' and he said, 'Mr-row.'" Her chin began tremble slightly and she gave a faint sniffle.

"I didn't steal him, Arsen. Really, I didn't," Aria said, moisture beginning to gather in her eyes as well. "He was lonely, an-and I thought he would like a friend."

Her voice became very small and she shrank in on herself, hanging her head. "I'm sorry," she murmured forlornly. "I didn't mean to make you mad. I'm sorry."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:08 am

He sighed. "Cats find people all the time but they dont pick them up and take them with them. Cats are friendly animals they like everyone, but me." He said making sure to keep his distance, no animal seemed to like him they all seemed to go mental when he was around.

"Alright, alright just whatever you do don't cry for gods sake. You can keep it as long as you look after it." He said there was no way in hell he was going to be babysitting for a cat aswell. Aria was more than enough to keep him occupied.

"Im not mad you just cant go around claiming things that arent yours." He said covering his face with his hands, he was going to kill his father when he saw him.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 am

Aria laughed. "Of course, they don't!" she exclaimed. "They're too small to pick up people." She giggled at the thought, only to frown a second later.

"I like you!" the girl declared loyally.

The cat wriggled, having grown tired of being carried and Aria put it down. Pausing to groom itself, it then exited by the door through which it had just been carried. Aria took a small step back out into the hallway to watch it go before turning back to Arsen. "Mrrow had other things to do," she stated seriously.

"But I wasn't claiming him!" Aria protested, pouting. She sat beside him, tugging at one of his wrists. "I wasn't," she insisted.

She waited quietly for a moment. "Arsen, I have a question." Making sure he was listening, she asked, "Why are some people littler than others? I saw some of them - they were only up to here!" Aria held her hand out to indicate a height slightly below her collar bone. Aria herself was short, so she could only have been referring to first, maybe second, years.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:04 pm

He sighed. "The point is that cat belongs to someone else. How would you feel if someone came and took you and you never saw me again?" He asked raising an eyebrow, it was the only way right now that he could think to describe it.

"No, he's probably returning to his owner, like all cat do. Cats are peoples pets you cant just go taking them even if they do come up to you." He said shoving his hands into his pockets. "It doesn't matter other people wont see it like that. Next time ask before taking something okay? I can't be there for you every minute of the day. The least you could do is look out for yourself whilst im away so i dont die a very painful death." He said laying his head back to try and relax himself, he was way out of his depth when it came to her. He was still a kid himself yet he was looking after someone with the mental age of a toddler.

He looked up at her and wondered whether this question would be a serious one or something to annoy him further. "Some people are older, the older you get the taller you grow. Guys are usually talker than girls though i dont know why its just the way we were made." He explained
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:59 pm

"Oh," Aria said quietly. "I wouldn't like that very much... am I your pet, then? You're my owner?"

She nodded. "Then, when I'm older I'll be taller? How tall am I going to be? And why do some people start out so small? I don't understand."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:22 pm

"Hell no, father is your owner i'm just the sucker who has to look after you." He said turning back to lay down. "I don't own anyone but myself, i hate things that tie me down." He admitted and she was definitely tying him down at the minute.

"Probably its a complicated thing to explain you will just have to watch people grow and figure it out for yourself. Its the way i learnt. Everyone starts off as babies and slowly grow into an adult. You were made by my father so you've skipped right over the baby bit." He explained closing his eyes to try and get some peace.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:13 pm

Aria still didn't understand, but decided to leave her questions for now. Arsen seemed really unhappy with her. Sighing, she pulled her legs up to her chest and rested her cheek against them, blue and brown eyes studying the boy's face.

She still had so very much to learn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:02 am