Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Roman
Frodo Merkulov
rev tennant
Rhys Edmunds
danie
Azra Dimitru
Faye Beneparte
Rora
12 posters

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY} Empty durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Post by Rora Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 pm

EARLY DECEMBER 2020

It was obvious from all of the decorating that she did Le wanted to have a party. She had prepared all of the drinks: firewhiskey, vodka, the works. She had prepared some finger food, and some solar powered strobe lights her brother-in-law had sent her. The Room of Necessity looked like a wonderful place to party now.

The summer had gone too fast, and partyin' it up with other students who valued the art of algebra like she did wasn't the same as partying with her old friends. She missed them all. She had only invited the people she really liked, would like to know, or didn't really know about, except for Nia, who she just invited to piss her off. After all, making Nia angry was one of Le's favourite past times.

Lena had straightened her hair for this event, and that was something she didn't do often, if at all. She had worn something comfortable so she could dance the night away.

(ooc: i know it's a lame version of the way cooler hogwarts parties but we durmies need some fun! xD)
    outfit

Last edited by Lena Vorstenbach on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY} Empty Re: durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Faye slipped into the room of Neccesity quietly. She didn't really know what she was doing - or how she had even got an invitation but there she was.

She figured if she wanted to learn to make more friends this would be an opportunity she wouldn't like to ignore.

"Oh, hello Lena," she greeted softly as she saw that the girl she had met in her Herbology class was the only one there.
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY} Empty Re: durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Post by Azra Dimitru Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Az had been surprised to get the inventation. She didn't really know the girl at all, but had decided to go anyways. She was decked out in a black tank top, black skinny jeans with rips, and leather combat boots(her usual). For once, she put on a belt that her mother had given her, it was a silver chain that had some silver dangles. A bracelet, her wolf ring, wolf stud earings and wolf head silver necklace were on her too. Azra never wore her jewelry, to her it was frivolous and unnecesary. In a fight, someone could easily grab it and use it against her. She shook her head and pushed the thought away. 'You're going to a party, Azra. Not a duel. She thought as she eased herself.

She'd never really been to a party, or a large group people. She was quite nervous, but on the outside she kept herself collective and interested with the whole idea. It took her a while to get to the room of Necessity, but she had to get there soon.

When she entered the room she was pretty empressed by the decoration. Not to mention the alcohol was an extreme plus. She walked up to Lena and nodded, "Hey! Thanks for the invite."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:14 am

Anya was getting ready for Le's party tonight. She was rather excited to go, even if her other half of her brain begged her to stay in the common room to do her homework. She ignored as she finally placed her last item on her: her cardigan. She wasn't sure how cold it was going to be (or hot, for that matter) but she decided on wearing either way.

As she walked towards the room of requirement, she realized that people had already arrived.

"Lena!" She grinned and greeted as she walked towards her and gave her a hug. "Thank you for invite."

She then Azra, the girl she had bumped into once and met. She waved hello to her with a polite smile.

She also saw Faye, whom she went to give a hug to and greeted her with a grin, "Hey Faye! How are you? I'm glad you're here! You and I are going to have at least one dance!"

outfit.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:17 am

Rhys tripped - literally, of course - into the Room of Necessity. Flushing a bit when he realized Lena wasn't the only one there before him. The boy scratch sheepishly at his head, then made his way over to Lena, who he gave a kiss on the cheek.

"Looks great, Le!" He picked up a bottle from the table, raising a brow. "The last time you drank - without me, I might add; shame on you - I received a rather odd owl from you. Something about a chandelier, if I do recall." Which he did. Rhys had an excellent memory. He gave her a teasing smirk.

"Hey, Faye... isn't it? From Herbology. Az - get any good flying in, lately? Anya, ignoring homework, for once?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 am

"Anya! Az! Faaaye!" grinned the young Uchitel. She nodded at Anya, signalling that it was no big deal to invite her. Why would it be? Le adored her. She didn't know Azra that well yet, but she did want to; she seemed like a cool person. She went over to them all and gave Anya and Faye a hug, while Azra, a tap on the bacl. She then passed them each a bottle of vodka. "Alcohol, anyone?" she grinned.

Playfully, Lena whacked Rhys on the shoulder. "How many times have I told you not to mention that?" she frowned, staring at his smirk. After a while, she started giggling. She never could stay mad at him for long. After some contemplation, she pecked him back on the cheek. "Nah, I'm joking. I love you. I'm sure you know that." She then shook her head. "Where is everyone? I ain't gonna drink all this firewhiskey by myself!"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:55 am

Lora was more than just excited about Le's party; she absolutely loved parties. Though she hated dancing in public and never tried drinking, she decided to give it all a chance.

She entered the room and grinned when she saw her friends. "Hello everybody!" She shouted and hugged all of them. "Le! Thanks for inviting me!" She told her friend with a smile ane gave her a hug. "And since you're boyfriend is here as well, I'm so not looking forward to your alcohol induced snogging." She teased with a laugh.

She walked over to Anya and Faye. "Hey guys, how are you?" She asked and grinned. "I hope Kait and Fro show up soon. And Dylan also." She told, blushing lightly.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Faye smiled as Anya entered the room. It was someone she knew moderatly well. She took only a startle moment to hug the girl back.

"I am good thank you. How are you?" she asked, and then grin and nodded at her next statement, "Okay then."

She looked over as another boy tripped in, and remembered him from her Herbology class. She nodded her head to his own questioning greeting.

As the Vodka was shoved at her Faye looked at it startled for a long moment. She had never drunk before. Slipping off the lid she sniffed it hesitantly.

There's a first time for everything.

Lora walked in as she was choking on a large burning slip of the liquid.

"Hello Lora," she managed to whisper once she was done coughing.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Lena shook her head at Lora. "I'm sorry, I do not do alcohol induced snogging," she said in a mock serious tone. Without realizing it, she then tugged onto Rhys's shirt. It was the first time she had ever done that. She laughed lightly. "I'm sure they will," she replied optimistically. "If I know Kait the way I do, she's just late. I think Frodo got lost with her, or they're stuck in a broom closet." She winked playfully at that.

Turning towards Faye, she patted the young girl's back gently. "It's alright. If you get drunk, so will I." Lena got a bottle from the table, opened it and drank half the contents in one gulp. She was already feeling a little tipsy. "See?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Frodo was a bit surprised at Lena's invite to her party. He didn't think people took notice of him that much to get invites to parties and gatherings. Nonetheless, he was looking forward to it. He wasn't much of a fan when it came to parties but he decided it was time to have a bit of fun.

"Hey everybody," he greeted his friends with a smile as he entered the room. "Thank you for inviting me Lena, it was nice surprise." He walked over to Lora and Anya and recognized the other girl from one of his classes. "Has anybody seen Kait?" He asked the girls.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 am

Roman stepped into the room, already a little agitated after taking so long to find the place. He really didn't want to be here, but he felt it would be rude not to show up. Besides, he wasn't exactly a social butterfly, and coming might help with that. "Hi," he said a little timidly, seeing the large amount of people there.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 am

Rhys took a surprised half-step as Lena tugged on his shirt. That was... different. Not that Rhys disliked it; the boy cataloged the action under 'things to contemplate later' and gave a soft laugh.

"Hey, now!" the redhead protested loudly, removing the bottle from his girlfriend's hand and holding it up as high as he could reach. "If you drink it all now, what are you gonna drink later? Besides, you're still greeting guests." Playfully holding her back at arm's length, Rhys brought the bottle to his own lips and took a drink. He promptly made a face.

"This stuff tastes like cleaning potions, by the way," he declared.

"Finally!" Rhys exclaimed, stepping around Lena and walking towards the door (taking Lena's vodka bottle with him). "More guys! I was starting to worry it'd be just me, surrounded by a bunch of girls." He nudged Frodo playfully by way of greeting before turning to the other boy.

"I don't think I've met you, before, though I might have seen you in the common room. I'm Rhys." The redhead extended a hand.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:10 pm

"Why are you thanking me for inviting you, Fro? And now I know you adn Kait were not stuck in a broom closet, which is a sigh of relief," she asked, expecting Frodo to know the answer. She adored him. It wasn't just because he was Kait's boyfriend - she had to admit, Kait had good taste in most things albeit her eccentric-ness - it was because he was genuinely a good person, and Le sort of looked up to him like an older brother. Though no one could beat Alex himself. "Meet Roman, Rhys," Lena said. "He was there when I fell off the chandelier. And hey!" She punched Rhys playfully on the shoulder. "We girls just wanna have fun, y'know?"

After a while, Le realized her bottle of vodka disappeared from her hand. She took her hand of Rhys's shirt and found her precious bottle dangling from his hand "Rhys Anwell Edmunds! Give me my vodka back right now!" she shrieked, trying to take it from his hand. "Do you have to be so bloody tall?" she announced, trying to reach his hand. She jumped as high as she could and reached the bottle. The problem was, she had knocked it over by mistake, and she watched as it fell slowly onto the ground...

CRASH!

Lena screamed at Rhys is ringing tones. "Look what you did, you idiot! That's half a litre of perfectly good vodka - wasted! And it doesn't taste like cleaning potions! It does not! It tastes like heaven to me! And I am usually nicer when I'm drunk, right? RIGHT?!"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:08 pm

"Oh...it's just that I didn't expect any party invites from you or from anyone." Frodo replied with a small smile. "So I figured a thank you was in order."

He felt the blood rise to his cheeks at Lena's implication. "Broom closets may be Kait's thing but they are definitely not mine." He grinned lightly. "Besides, I would never kiss her in a closet, she deserves so much better than that." He told, still blushing.

His eyes widened in surprise as the bottle hit the ground and winced as Lena began screaming at Rhys.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:52 am

Rhys took the screaming with barely concealed humor. He'd known the girl for three years; technically dated her for the whole time, too. No longer was he easily intimidated by her temper.

Waiting until she had finished her rant, Rhys then put a hand behind her neck and kissed her, long and slow before slowly pulling back. "Terribly sorry, Le," he said. "And you're right - it certainly doesn't taste like cleaning potions after you've been drinking it."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:32 am

Faye nodded, and supressed a smile as Lena offered to be drunk too. She kind of felt the girl would do it whether Faye did or not.

Still, she continued to take hesitant sips of the drink as the action unfolded about her. She found if she sipped it in much smaller quantities it did not burn quite so much on the way down.

Faye had ingested enough of the drink by the time Roman came into the room to feel brave enough to do something she wouldn't normal.

She actually approached him first, "Hello Roman. These seems to be quite the party already, no?" She smiled nodding at the screaming Uchitel, and the bemused Hrabrost.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:17 am

Le blinked when Rhys kissed her. She was used to it, of course, since she had dated him for three years now, but it wasn't often when he kissed her when she was angry. Well... needless to say, her rage disappeared in a cloud of invisible smoke.

"Wow... yeah, sure, whatever," Lena replied, breathless, like she was after every kiss.
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:32 am

"What on earth are you doing, inviting me to your party, Lena?" Ksenia said dryly as she came into the room. A small frown was on her face for a few moments. She never liked gatherings, always preferring solitude. "Ah, vodka, my good friend," she said, seeing the bottles of alcohol. She didn't say anything else to the people in the room before going to grab one of the bottles. Lifting it to her lips she swallowed a few mouthfuls, a look of enjoyment settling on her face. The only reason she agreed to go to this party was to see the people who she could barely stand make fools of themselves.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Anya laughed at what Rhys said about her ignoring homework, "Rhys, as clumsy as I see." She joked.

"I'm pretty well," she smiled. "How are you?" She was also handed a cup full of firewhisky and slowly drank from it. Anya wasn't much of a drinker and even if she were, she wasn't the type of person to get wasted so quickly. It usually took her some time.

Anya smiled when Frodo and Lora came into the room. She returned their greetings and hugged each one of them. Now only Kait and Dylan were missing. Now that she thought about it for a moment, she had never actually been introduced to Dylan properly.

"Oh you know you were in a broom closet with Kait, Frodo!" She joked.

Anya's eyes widened at Le's yelling. Mental note: never, ever get on Lena's bad side. Side note to that note: Never take alcohol away from here.

She watched Faye walked towards Roman, who had just walked in, smiled and turned to Lora, "Aw! Look! She's growing up!" Anya said with a smile. She viewed Faye as her younger sister- even though she did have one- and was glad she was lost that one day and helped her out.
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:04 am

Azra kept to herself, feeling rather awkward in the room. Firewhiskey was one of Azra's favorite drinks and she'd already downed five. She started feeling a little whoozy, but ignored it and kept her drinking up.

She was hoping that if she drank enough she'd loosen up. She kept to her corner, her bottle of firewhiskey in hand, abandoning the glass, and practically drinking it by the gulp.

"Oh, Azra. Can't you ever lighten up?" She muttered softly to herself. She was examing the place as if someone were to pop out of no where and attack her at any moment. At least, that's what she was raised to do.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:29 pm

"OHMYGOD!" shrieked Dommi, coming into the room. "Why are people starting the party, like, without me?" She frowned and looked over at Lena, who looked kind of... tipsy. "Yo, hey girl! What's shakin'?" She took a bottle of vodka from the table and took a sip.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 pm

((Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42375442))
    ((Did you guys want me here or something! LOL))

Kaitlen walked in, smiling happily as she munched on a Muggle Chocolate bar. Though the smile turned into a grin, as she saw the sight before her eyes.

"The party started... with out me...." She shook her head. "O.k, that is not right at all." Then she spotted Fro. "Fro!" She ran over to him and kissed him on the lips briefly.

She turned to the rest of the crowd. "WHy is their spilt Vodka? That is a waste. Before you threw it on the ground, you could have gave me some." She laughed.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Lora took one of the bottles and drank a little. "Wow, that actually feels good," she muttered to herself as the liquid burned down her throat.

She grinned when she saw her best friend. "Kait!" She shouted and hugged her. "Good to know you and Fro weren't stuck in a broom closet," she commented teasingly. "Now Dylan needs to show up." She hoped he would come soon; she was beginning to miss him.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 am

"Spilled vodka?" Lena asked. She then pointed towards Rhys and put an arm around him. "His fault!" She then looked into his eyes again. "I love you." She then pressed her lips on his, barely caring that the entire room could be watching.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:11 pm

She grinned, and hugged Lora back. "Is my innocent friend drinking?" She raised an eyebrow. She laughed at Le.

"Hmm.... how do I know you are telling the truth, my dear Le?" Being her was a nice change from being in Greece. She was already having fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:08 pm