Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Roman
Frodo Merkulov
rev tennant
Rhys Edmunds
danie
Azra Dimitru
Faye Beneparte
Rora
12 posters

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY} - Page 2 Empty Re: durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Post by Celest Parker Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:28 am

Celest walked into the Room of Necessity and was blown away at the place. She smiled and gabbed a glass of Vodka and walked around looking for people she knew she finally saw Lena and waved to her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY} - Page 2 Empty Re: durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Post by Manda Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:23 pm

She waved at the girl who walked in. "Oi," She called out. "Come join us." She grinned, then cursed. "Dang, Iris now has me talking like a British person? Oi? Really..." She started mumbling to herself.

(OOC: Russians don't say 'Oi' right? Or Greek people Razz)) LOL
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 am

Azra was feeling a little wobbly now, as she downed another few gulps of fire whiskey. She stumbled into the crowd, giggling lightly, "This is a great.. great time, Lena. Thanks for ze invite." She laughed. Inside she was wondering what the bloody was coming over her.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:17 pm

"Of course the spilled Vodka is my fault," Rhys laughed, even though it really hadn't been this time; not entirely. His face flushed red as Lena kissed him, but nonetheless, he pressed another kiss to her lips before she pulled away. "Love you, too.

"Oi?" the redhead teased. "My aunt says 'oi'. She's Welsh, though. Who's this Iris that has got you saying 'oi'?" He grinned good-naturedly, reaching out a hand to push Azra up so she was more vertical when it seemed she was tipping a bit too far.

"Easy there, fly-girl. Might wanna take that stuff more slowly. Don't want you crash-landing, now..."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:41 am

She quickly fetched some muggle beer, her favorite type of beer. She came back in time to hear Rhy's talking to her. She pouted. "I am not Irish... maybe I am, because I don't even know what my Father is, but I am Greek. A proud Greek." She grinned and raised her glass. She brought it down, and drank some of her beer.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:33 pm

"I'm a proud German. And Finnish. And Russian," Lena giggled. Even with a little bit of alcohol, she does tend to act a little tipsy. She waved at Celest at the other side of the room and beckoned her to come over and join them. "Ich liebe dich," Lena whispered into Rhys's ear, hoping he knew what that meant. Merlin she hoped he did.

Lena swallowed another sip of vodka and led Azra into a dance. She clapped her hands before the music starts. "Come on, let's dance! There's no party with no dance!" She then held her partner's palms and started to spin around in circles.

song that lena plays. why this song? it's her childhood lullaby.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:43 pm

"Iris is Kait's sister." Lora told Rhys, not even thinking about it thanks to the alcohol. She couldn't get the burning feeling past her throat and she decided then and there that this was definitely going to be a once-in-a-blue-moon sort of thing. But she had to admit, it was melting away bit of her stress.

"I'm a very proud German as well!" She shouted and laughed. She grabbed Kait's arms and said, "Let's also dance! I'm sorry for taking you away from your beloved Fro." She told her friend with a wink.
    Azra Dimitru
    Azra Dimitru
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azra Dimitru Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Azra laughed as she began to dance, it was actually becoming fun to her. Just letting go of all of her stress. She felt quite silly for ever being on edge around so many friends. She spun in circles around her friend, "This is so much fun!" She laughed, trying to stop her head from it's spinning.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 pm

She laughed, and sat down her beer. "Lora, I wanna snog Frodo senseless though." She pouted, and shot a wink at him. She didn't understand a word of the song, but she like the song anyways. Her head was starting to feel a bit cloudy, and didn't care. "βράχους αλκοόλ" She muttered in her Native Language that she cherished so.

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Frodo smiled to himself as he saw his friends having a good time. We really should have more occasions like these, he thought.

He took a sip of the alcohol and nearly spit it out. He mentally promised himself to never try it again. Upon hearing Kait's words, he blushed deeply and laughed lightly. "You are just drunk. You don't really want to do that." He said, shaking his head and kissed her forehead. "Would you like to dance though?" He asked her with a shy smile.

((OOC: KitKait, pretty please post as Dylan as well in this thread! Razz ))
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:55 am

She laughed at Frodo's face as he tried the alcohol. She kissed him, tasting the the alcohol. "Too strong?" She asked, tilting her head.

She snorted. "I am not drunk yet... and I meant it. I can prove it, but our fellow companians might be grossed out." She smirked.

She grinned, and pulled him out to the dance floor. "You didn't have to ask." She told him, grinning from ear to ear.

(OOC: On it boss ;D)
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:12 am

He walked in, grinning. He spotted Lora, and walked over to her when her back was turned. He breathed on her ear and whispered, "How is my girl?" He asked, grinning.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:42 pm

"Yes, too strong and the fact that it tastes sort of revolting to me," Frodo admitted with a light laugh. He shook his head and felt the blush come back to his cheeks. "I really don't think this is the place to prove such a thing." He replied and gave her a small grin.

He wasn't much of a dancer but as he put his arms around Kait's waist, he began to get into the beats of the song.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:45 pm

Lora grinned when she heard Dylan's voice and turned to give him a hug and kiss. "Well, you just missed your girl give her first try at alcohol." She told him and laughed. She passed the bottle to him and said with a sly smile, "You might like it though."

"And how's my guy doing?" She asked, both hating and loving the fact she acted like lovesick girl infront of him. "Come on, let's dance!"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 pm

She rolled her eyes. "Oh Fro." She shrugged. "They don't have to look..." She mumbled. She blushed a little to.

She danced with Fro, loving the feeling of his hand on her waist. "Love you." She mumbled.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Dylan kissed her back, realizing that he hadn't seen Lora all day. "I missed you today." He mumbled. Then he raised an eyebrow. "Alcohol? Interesting." He warily picked up the bottle. He took a hesitant sip, and chocked. "Thats... strong." He laughed.

"Really well now that I am with you." He replied, kissing her forehead. He let her drag him to the dance floor, and placed his hands on her waist.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:13 pm

"I know you missed me." Lora replied with a sly smile. "And I may or may not have missed you as well." She nodded her head and giggled at Dylan's reaction to the alcohol. "Yeah, it is...but it sort of felt good," she admitted with a sheepish smile.

"I wish we had more parties like these. Just so we can spend time with our friends and have fun." She grinned lightly.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:43 pm

"Hm, just cause they don't have to look, doesn't mean they won't look." Frodo replied, an amused smile on his face. Nevertheless, he placed his lips on hers and kissed her soft and deep. "The rest for later but I hope that was okay," he whispered in Kait's ear, the blush still evident on his cheeks.

He smiled and pulled her close to him. "Love you too," he murmured.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:31 am

He grinned, and held her tight. "How do you know I am just telling a lie?" He purred in her ear, grinning. She knew he wasn't, he knew that. "I think the whole Alcohol thing will be saved for special occasions."

"Me too." He admitted. "It is nice to be around friends."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 am

Lora shivered a little at his voice and felt a slight blush on her cheeks. "I know you better than anyone; which brings us to the fact that I know whether you're lying or not." She stated with a grin and put her arms around his neck. She wished she could dance with Dylan like this everyday. It was truly a nice feeling.

((OOC: I posted as Fro in the hidden passages, KitKait. xP))
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:02 pm

(())C: Thanks Lor. I am gonna switch to Kait in a sec, to reply to that thread and this one... Kait is too quiet right now Razz Where is everybody else who is in this thread!!??))

"You know me better than myself." He admitted, while laughing. He stroke her cheeks, loving the feeling of her soft velvet cheeks. "We need to dance more often." He told her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Kait laughed. "True. And that is o.k." She kissed him back with undeniable soft passion and love for the man that held her in his arms. God, nobody could compare to Frodo.

"A fast song needs to come on," She commented. "This is supposed to be a party..." She trialed off, laughing.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:05 pm

((OOC: I know right? We are the only ones posting!! Razz))

"Of course, I do. In fact, I don't think you know me as well as I know you." Lora replied teasingly with a laugh. She leaned into his touch and smiled softly. "Yeah, we need to dance to slow songs like these. I juat love it."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Frodo grinned lightly as they pulled apart and kissed Kait's forehead. He ran one of his hands through her hair.

He laughed at her comment and replied, "Yeah, wonder why no one else seems to be in the mood."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:22 pm

Anya watched her friends interact among themselves; everyone of them was having fun and she smiled as her friends. Taking another drink of her alcohol, she decided that it was too strong and put it down and looked for some water. Finally finding some, she chugged it halfway down, getting rid of the nasty taste.

ooc: you guys took over the thread! how dare thee! :p jk

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:10 pm