Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Ashleen Beneparte
Feliks Chmerkovskiy
Faye Beneparte
Georgie Vane
Aquila Turrow
Anna Tshering
Iris Grayson
11 posters

keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED]

Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED] Empty keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED]

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 am

Iris was very excited about the party she had planned and hoped that many people would show up. She wasn't usually this social, but knowing that she had the rest of the year remaining in this school, she figured it wouldn't hurt to try and be friendly.

Making sure all that music with good beats were on, food on the tables, she checked her outfit once more and walked around the hall, trying to remember something else and hoping it would all be fun.

OUTFIT!

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED] Empty Re: keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED]

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:30 am

Tshering missed parties. Sure, they threw some good ones while she was at West End Camp, but the only good thing about them minus the extensive drinks list and the immense number of games that involved snogging was that they gave her a forever within those numbered days, and for that the Ravenclaw was forever grateful. Even if it turned out to be a crappy party, the brunette took Grayson's party invitation seriously and went in her favourite mini-dress and her heels.

"Hey!" she greeted, waltzing around the room when she realized she was the first person to come along, "how have you been doin'? I haven't been hangin' round you Hoggies for a while now."

outfit

keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED] Empty Re: keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:11 pm

Rose had heard about this party at the Room of Necessities, and thought why not?. She walked in and chuckled to herself as she moved around, she glanced at the faces of the ones already there and frowned not noticing them. She sighed and stayed by the refreshments table hoping she'd find at least one familiar face.

-<~@ Le Outfit@~>-
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:34 pm

Aquila waltzed into the room a grin on his face.

"Did somebody say Party, cause you know, I love a good Party," he grinned impishly as he hoped the rest of the way into the room. It wasn't that full yet but he was okay with that, there was always time to mingle.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Georgie practically skipped into the room smiling as she saw Anna and Iris. "Hi guys how have you been? I have hardly seen you around! Don't you just love it here, I mean it is big and a bit scary but it is still amazing!" she blurted out, hardly stopping for breath. She smiled at the two Durmies, recognizing one of them from the ship.

"You don't think my outfit is a bit much do you?" she asked looking down at her pink dress, heels and bag, but shrugged not caring if she stood out or not.

Sexy But Very Pink Outfit Razz
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 pm

"People are here!" Iris shouted with a grin as one by one of her schoolmates walked in. She hoped more would show up, but she wasn't complaining cause this is definitely a good start.

"Tshering, you made it!" She greeted, still grinning and gave the girl a hug. The smile faded and she told in a quiet voice, "Uh...some stuff happened during the summer. But other than that, I'm good. How have you been doing?" She asked and nudged the Ravenclaw's shoulder.

"Oh hello there," she told to the younger Uchitel girl and gave a slight smile. "What's your name? Either way, I'm glad you came."

Her eyes widened as she watched Aquila enter the room. "Quil? You go to Durmstrang now? So that's where you disappeared off to, huh? Nice to see you again, I guess," she chuckled.

She laughed lightly at Georgie's really pink outfit and commented, "I hate pink with a passion and that dress looks kind of ugly, but you manage to look hot. So, no worries."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Faye ducked her head nervously into the door. She wasn't even sure why she was here. Parties really weren't her thing, and she wasn't even sure she would know anyone here, but...

Well, she figured she might as well make a go of being out going and normal and what not. Glancing around she realized she did infact know no one, except that boy who's in her year. Shruggin neverously and running a hand along her jeans, she walked in more, letting the door close behind her and jumping a bit as she did.

Well, she was in now. Might as well stay.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Feliks smirked as he waltzed into the room like he owned the place. He looked at the lovely group he had infront of him. They were mostly exchanges, he could see the one from Hunting that hadn't understood him, and he smirked and winked at the little one from Spellcraft, Anna or something like that.

He strolled over to the corner and leaned agianst the wall. He saw that energetic little third year that he had put in a dress, and of course there was Ritter's little girlfriend. He smirked noting that the boy wants around.

He rolled his shoulders nad cracked his knuckles. What to do? What to do? What to do?
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Ashleen had heard a rumor among the halls of a party. And new or not, Ash did not miss a party. In fact, she was going to consider this as her introduction to the Durmstrang world. After all, got to show the world that Wings has arrived.

And what better way to do it than in a party.

Her cowboy boots - adorned in wings of course - clicked across the floor as she walked into the room. She scanned the people with a slow smirk. What an... interesting group.

Smiling to herself, she walked into the room further, reading to get lost, and maybe make some mischief.

She just wanted a good time.

OUTFIT OF AWESOMENESS
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Tre waltzed into the party, very much like he owned the place. He was wearing his leather jacket, and dark jeans with a black shirt over top. He had just come from a successful business venture, and he was quite proud of the results. His eyes swept the place, noting the absence of both hookers and alcohol, and sighed. This party would be a major drag.

His eyes were sweeping the crowd when they caught on Faye, and his expression lightened. Dismissing everything and everyone else and walking over to her, he banished all and any of the thoughts about that-thing-that-never-happened. "Hey there, Bonita." He said, a grin flashing across his face. "How have you been? Sorry for not coming to see you more often, but I had to babysit." He rolled his eyes. With a galant bow, he took her hand and kissed it, before slinging his arm over his shoulders. "What do you say we continue our list?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:43 pm

Iris took a gulp from one of the bottles of Firewhiskey and grinned widely as more people showed up. She decided that now would be a good time for an annoucement.

"Alright, I just wanna tell the Durmies that I have no idea who the hell y'all are, except one or two. And for those who don't know me, my name's Grayson," she introduced herself. "I wanna say thanks for coming as well, and that dancing and drinking are definitely the two priorities." She stated with a smirk.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Faye looked from where she was huddling away from people with surprise, and then a smile.

"Tre," she greeted, her brown eyes lighting up slightly at a familar face. She didn't feel quite so lost when she already knew someone. She sort of felt like maybe belong. She knocked her hip into his, "And what does the list have on it for a party?"

Ashleen will admit she didn't notice Tre right away. She was too preoccupied with assessing everyone in the room to notice that someone else came in. But it wasn't that long until she noticed his head moving across the room. She smirked a bit to see he still had that leather jacket of his, and was about to wave to him...

When his gaze went else where, and ignored everything else. She followed his movement across the room to the small blonde girl. She felt something in her chest twist, as her jaw clenched. Well then. He's allowed to have.... friends. She let her narrowed gaze stay on the little pixie of a girl, before tilting her head and gazing around the room agian.

She came to have fun, not watch Tre's every move. Yes. Fun, she didn't care one idota about him, she just wanted.... Her eyes trained on the tall hunk of a boy across the room. A smirk grew across her face. He looked like he'd bring on a fun time.

Ash strut across the room, and leaned agianst the wall beside him. "Hey there, Romeo. Care to introduce a girl to the school?"

Feliks, turned flicked his gaze to her, looking her over once, before mirroring her smirk, and moving so he was infront of her, leaning both hands against the wall so he was hovering over her.

"And what, exactly, princesss," he drawled slowly, "Do you want me to show you."

Ash tilted her head and smiled, "Oh, I don't know.... I'm sure you can think of a few.... things."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Tre knocked his hip into hers back, and he smiled. "Well, there's tons and tons and tons of things on the list for parties!" He said, his eyes sweeping the crowd. "Pick a number between two hundred and..." His eyes caught on Wings, and his grin widened before he noticed who she was with, and his jaw tightened minutely. Who was...? His eyes returned to Faye, all tenseness gone. "Three hundred." He said. "Pick a good one!" He took her hand and led her toward the punch bowl, in the opposite direction from Wings and the boy.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:10 pm

"Oh," Feliks smirked, looking the girl over, noting that her Russian was not as refine as a natural speaker, but not caring, "I do believe I have a few...Ideas."

He moved to roll one of her curls around his finger, "Where you from, Princess? That accent of yours is cute."

Across the room, Faye let out tinkling laugh, "Were in the hundreds now are we? I don't know you expect me to remember all of these. I should be writing them down."

When the girl - Grayson - introduced herself, Faye looked over suprised at first and let out a shy wave, unsure if she was going to be noticed.

"Two hundred and....ten."

Ash was tuning out all noises except the boy in front of her, it was better... not to see .. better to flirt.

"Well now, thats no fun," she teased, not moving his hand away from her hair, although she was secretly wanting to slap it away. It was annoying her. No one touched her hair. "You'll just have to guess."

Her head snapped up at the girls announcement and a smirk grew on her face. She gentle pushed the boy back just so she could be seen and cleared her through loudly.

"Hello Grayson," she called across the room, drawing most if not all eyes to her, "I just transfered so I don't know any of you! I suppose you can call me Ash, if I like you enough."

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:20 pm

Tre grinned. "Would you like me to get you a notebook?" He asked, letting out a laugh. "Two ten. Then let's do it." He handed her a cup of punch, draining his as he glanced at the girl who'd introduced herself. His eyes didn't glance in Ash direction once, but he knew what she was doing. That's what compelled him to lean forward and whisper into Faye's ear, the movement innocent to Faye, but racy looking from a distance. He murmured a sentence as Ash talked, pretending he still hadn't noticed her.

"Number two one zero." He whispered. "Dance the night away." He pulled away and winked at her. "Would you like to dance?" He asked. He cocked his head to the side, and waltzy music started to play from the very walls, cutting off anything else that Ash had decided to say. "It'll be fun."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:34 pm

Faye laughed, and nodded her head, "I think you're going to have to if I'm ever going to get them all."

She shook her head, grinning widely again, "That sounds a lot like the first one you sprung on me, but I'd love to only..." she bit her lip and added in a whisper, "I don't think I know how to dance."

Ash's grip on the boy, tighted - almost painfully if Feliks hadn't been so use to pain and such - as she watched him lean forward. What did she care anyways. He wasn't even hers - he was supposed to marry that little Russian anyways.

That thought only served to make the girl more angry, more...

She wiggled herself closer, her smirk growing, as her hand reached up to stroke his almost none existant hair.

"So any guesses, Romeo?"

Feliks smirk, taking the opportunity that was being offered to him, "Well, I may not know much, but I'd say... American, if I had to."

"Close enough," Ash grinned, "I suppose even though you couldn't peg the state, I can still give you a prise..."

She froze slightly as music came out of the walls. She pointedly didn't look across the room. She knew who was doing it anyways. She didn't want to see why.

Slipping away form the wall and spinning the boy with her she grinned.

"Can you dance Romeo?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 pm

"You danced fine the last time." Tre teased, his golden eyes sparkling. He took no notice of the other girl. Why would he even care about her and her buff little bad boy? It was probably just a cry for attention. They were no strangers to games, after all.

"Come on, Bonita. I'll lead, you just follow." He pulled her onto the dance floor, placing his hand on her waist and bringing hers up to his shoulders. "See? Easy does it now." He grinned, taking a step forward then another, then stepping backwards twice. "Don't look at your feet." He chastised before her eyes could even dart there. "Just listen to the music."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:09 pm

Rose tilted her head when someone had said 'hello' to her. She seemed a bit hesitant, then gave a small shy smile. "Hello Iris i'm Rose" she said. "It's a pleasure to met you and great party by the way" she complimented as she took a sip from her drink that she acquired. Looking around she blinked when she realized Aquila was there, she almost smiled but then returned to her blank face. "Hello Quil! Nice to see you again."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Faye laughed and shook her head, "I think that consisted more of you twirling me around than actual dancing."

"How am I supposed to know where I step if I don't look at my feet?" she asked hesitantly looking down and then quickly looking back up again.

Feliks smirked as he followed the girl out to the floor, pulling her close, completely ignoring the proper hold for the music.

Smirking, Ash rearranged his hands, putting them in the proper spots before dragging herself closer, snuggling up to him in a way that she knew wasn't proper dance form, but didn't care.

"There much more proper," she smirking. "Now that we fixed that, can you," she leaned forward to whisper in his ear, "lead?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 pm

Tre grinned, keeping his dancing proper, showing her that he didn't care how much of a loose lena she was being. He leaned down to whisper in Faye's ear again. "If you just focus on the music, I promise it'll be easier." He moved away and grinned, spinning her again. "Twirling you around is fun." He teased, taking her hand and leading her into a spin to demonstrate. "See?" He asked, as she came back to him. He pulled her a bit harder than he meant to, so she bumped against his chest, but he smiled apologetically. "So that's number 210." He gently tapped their foreheads together. "Remember."

He grinned again. "Any other numbers for tonight, or are we gonna do 210 all night long?" He said this just a tiny bit louder, sure that Ash and her boy toy would hear. The couples brushed past each other, but Tre continued to lead Faye across the dance floor, as if they hadn't even seen the other two.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 am

Feliks gave her a lopsided grin, "Oh think I can managed."

Faye, completely oblvious to the tension or anything else really that was going on, laughed as she was spun again.

"I'm not so sure I do see," she raised her eyebrow teasingly. "All you're doing is making me dizzy."

She hummed to the music, her steps becoming slighlty easier. "Well... that depends on what another number gets me?"

Ashleen stiffened slightly as he passed catching the words, but hardly anyone would notice that action. Anyone that didn't know her that is. A slow smirk came across her face and she leaned closer stopping their dancing so she could stand on her toes to get her face level with his.

"Well that that is very good," she smiled tilting her head, leaning even closer so close that she could almost....

But in the end she couldn't do it, and her lips landed on his cheek, far enough away for Feliks to not get any ideas - or so she thought - but close enough that from a certain angle.....
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

Having no choice, Tshering received Grayson's hug with not much enthusiasm. She had to hug back to be polite, but it was clear by her stiffness it was rather reluctant. "How unfortunate," she replied, "my summer was quite... refreshing, to be frank." Of course it was. She ha also become rather close with another Durmstrang student, an speaking of which, was he coming over?

"For Merlin's sake, Georgie," Tshering snapped, crinkling her nose at her schoolmate's outfit, "I fancy the design, but why does the choice of colour have to be so outrageous?" She shook her head. "I prefer all of this in baby blue," she replied, pointing all over Georgie's dress. She then noticed Feliks dancing with a blonde she had never seen before, raising an eyebrow before turning back to her schoolmates.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:20 am

Aquila grinned impishly at Grayson, "Hello to you too, yes. This was my punishment for reckless behaviour. Apparently they would keep me in line here."

He grinned again.

"Rosie!! Ready for a good party. I always love a good party!"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 am

Tre missed the sham-kiss completely, due to a lucky bit of manuvering by another couple on the dance floor. He grinned at Faye. "Well, you'll never know unless you pick another number, will you?" He opened his mouth to say something else, but a beeping sound interrupted him. He glanced down at his watch, a far off sound tipping him off that Ash's had gone off too. Well then. Looked like Papa wanted them both.

He pressed a quick kiss to Faye's forehead. "I'm sorry Bonita." He apologized, his eyes swimming with apology. "I have to go."
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:25 am

Georgie grinned widely at Anna, "Sure you would like blue, you're a Ravenclaw!" she told her giving a small twirl. "Pink is pretty and cute, like me!" she giggled and walked into the middle of the dance floor waiting for somebody to dance with her. She didn't really care who, but she felt like an idiot standing on her own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:22 am