Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Ashleen Beneparte
Feliks Chmerkovskiy
Faye Beneparte
Georgie Vane
Aquila Turrow
Anna Tshering
Iris Grayson
11 posters

keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED]

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED] - Page 3 Empty Re: keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED]

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Faye sighed, "I know, and I understand what he was trying to do but its just... I want him to tell me. I want to know that he thinks I'm important enough to know this. So I just can't..."

She shook her head and sighed agian.

"I can't tell him I know until he tells me first."
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED] - Page 3 Empty Re: keep on dancing until the world ends [DURMIES AND HOGGIES INVITED]

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Twiddling his thumbs, Afonka glanced back up at Faye, "Well, what about next time I see him, I'll tell him to tell you? I'm pretty sure I can convince him. And then he never has to know that you know."

Nodding, he smiled slightly.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu May 03, 2012 1:10 pm

Faye just smiled, "You're a good friend you know that Fonny."

Looking around at the party she sighed. She hadn't really been in the mood to be there in the frist place, and now...

She was even more done with it.

"What do you say we go to the kitchen or something... I'm sure if I pout long enough I can get a houseelf to give us icecream," she flashed him a laughing grin.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 pm

"Thank you," Afonka grinned, bouncing slightly on his heels. "you're a great friend too, Faye."

Ice cream. Grinning at the idea and feeling much more like his old self, Afonka laughed along with her, rubbing his hands together, "I'd love to. I'm always in the mood for ice cream."

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 10:56 pm

Rose had wandered away from the group she was with and now was idly standing by the refreshment table. She sighed a bit bored as she scanned the room for any familiar faces. It seemed that everyone knew everyone except her. She grumbled something under her breath before a grin decided to grace her features when she saw someone familiar enter the room. She sipped quietly at her drink trying to decide if she should walk up to him. She sighed and leaned on the wall not feeling the strength to bulldoze her way through other people and started gazing about yet again.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri May 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Faye laughed and grabbed the boys hand, dragging him towards the door.

"Well then Ice cream it is!"

Glancing around the room once more, making sure she really wasn't missing anything - which she knew she wasn't - she disappeared out the door taking Afonka with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:19 am