Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+8
Roman
Frodo Merkulov
rev tennant
Rhys Edmunds
danie
Azra Dimitru
Faye Beneparte
Rora
12 posters

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY} - Page 3 Empty Re: durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Post by Rora Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:43 am

"Hey! Fast song!" Lena announced, clapping her hands. Soon enough, a fast song did come on and she began to dance wildly again, headbanging and playing the air guitar. Merlin, she missed letting go.

(ooc: lol, anya)
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY} - Page 3 Empty Re: durmies have more fun {INVITE ONLY}

Post by Manda Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:06 pm

She enjoyed the feeling of his hand in her hair. "I like it when you do that." She murmured.

"Hey Anya!" She shouted, grinning.

She grinned as the fast song, and saw Lena. "Hm... I am going to go Lena, be back in a sec." She gave him a quick kiss and ran to Lena. She started dancing the song along with her, laughing.

(OOC: Yes I did change my celeb because -as Lena agrees with me- JODELLE IS TOO INNOCENT! And I finally found the perfect celeb.. after like four days?)
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:05 am

Lena nodded as Kait danced with her. She then beckoned Anya to come along. "Well then - let's dance!" she announced. She then changed the song to yet another fast song, this time with a little more rock in it.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Post by rev tennant Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 am

Lora began to move along against Dylan to the fast music as well. "Now, THIS is turning into a party!" She shouted with a grin.
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:03 pm

He laughed as he watched Kait walk away from Frodo, to go dance with Lena. "Kait's hilarious." He muttered to Lor.

He danced with Lora along with the music. "Defiantly." He laughed, and kissed her briefly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:58 am

She laughed, and grinned as the song changed. She only changed her moves, so it will match the song, and started talking to Lena.

"What made you want this party?" She yelled, her Greek Accent expressing itself.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 am

Rhys stood back, blue eyes sparking in delight as he looked quietly on. He didn't feel the need to be in the limelight. It was enough that Lena looked like she was having a good time.

The redhead moved to stand near Frodo. "What do you think?" he joked, gesturing to the girls dancing together. "Figure they'll decide they won't need us, after all?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 am

Frodo shook his head and laughed lightly as Kait ran over to Lena to dance. She seemed to be having a much better time than him and he was glad that at least she was having fun.

"Oh, I think they've already decided upon that," he replied with a slight grin. "Though it is kind of entertaining to watch them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 pm