Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time to Call it Quits? (Invite Only)

Time to Call it Quits? (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Call it Quits? (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Alex chuckled a little, this small gap in the sexual tension reminding him that he did cherish Charlotte as a friend as well. She understood him on a level that only Cobalt could match and she didn't have the advantage of sharing a head with him,

"Well I doubt that." he replied with a small smirk, "I don't plan to be without you for any length of time Charlotte."

While Charlotte backed up against the wall, showing reluctance, her tail was tracing patterns against his leg that were counter-productive to the idea of a reluctant woman. Not to mention her ears were up, begging for attention. Reaching up, he began to scratch her gently behind one ear again,

"Just tell me Charlotte... please..." he asked her quietly, staring into her eyes, "Just tell me..."

He could see the conflict in her so he reluctantly took a step back. Although he wanted nothing more than to kiss her, than to hold her, than to tell her that he loved her over and over again... he wouldn't hurt her. He took a few more steps back and looked away,

"Charlotte I... I..." he looked at her, so conflicted, so hurt, and all because of him. He let out a single sob and fell back into his seat, holding his head in his hands, "Oh god... please forgive me... I didn't mean to... to... god... why is this so hard?"

Time to Call it Quits? (Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time to Call it Quits? (Invite Only)

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:30 pm

Charlotte bit her lip and she looked softly at Alex, she didn't want to be without him either, he was a great friend but this rather more flirtatious side was giving her more trouble than ever and shed never had to deal with this before.

"I like that idea...I like that idea a lot."

The look that Charlotte was receiving made her shiver again her tail moving faster against his leg and she bit her lip hard, controlling herself.

"Again...with the ears?"

Charlotte purred happily and she leant her head into Alex's hand and she wanted him to continue, the animal side of her wanting her to have him continue but there was a part of her who wanted him to stop.

"Alex, Alex please don't be upset...please." she whispered

Sitting down next to him Charlotte tilted his head up to look into her eyes and she smiled sadly changing to look like someone else, a brown haired stout girl,

"Does this help?"

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Alex could see her having doubts about whether or not to be his friend for as long as she'd initially said but he smiled happily when she agreed with him and gave a positive response,

"That makes two of us then." he told her with a happy smile, "I'm not sure how this goes but... can you be my best friend?"

The way her tail was moving against his leg, and closer to his inner thighs than his feet too, was making Alex feel more and more compelled to be closer and to be physical with Charlotte,

"You like it." he observed plainly, smirking a tiny bit, "You like it quite a lot."

Hearing her purr so contentedly and feeling her push her head into his hand made him smile to himself. He wanted to keep this level up because he wanted to keep giving her happiness in whatever way he coud.

"I... I'm pressing you..." he whispered, distraught, "I was pushing you... when you didn't want me to... that makes me... that make me... oh god... I'm no better than a rapist...!"

He looked at her as she changed. She had assumed the form of a less physically attractive girl but he could still feel that she was Charlotte. He could still feel what he had felt only seconds before,

"No... take any form... and I will still love you..." he whispered quietly, "Still desire you..."

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Charlotte grinned happily and nodded swiftly, she would like nothing more than to have Alex as a best friend, that meant they could always bs close together and they could always rely on each other for support.

"Yes, of course we can Alex, of course! I'd love to be your best friend."

With that Charlotte sat next to Alex and listened to him as he spoke, he was distraught and she didn't quite understand why. At what he said Charlotte gasped and without knowing why she drew her hand up and slapped him full force.

"Dont you dare say that! Dont you dare!! You are nothing like that, nothing like that at all and don't you dare say you are."

Charlotte who had had the horrible experience of rape knew that Alex was nothing like that, nothing like that at all. She slowly morphed back into herself and smiled softly.

"You desire me? Why?@

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Alex was overjoyed that Charlotte was welcoming the idea of the two of them being best friends because he knew that even if he couldn't love her, as her best friend he would be close enough to her to feel needed,

"Then that settles that!" he declared happily, "We shall be... what's the word? Besties?"

He felt her presense close to him again but that was the extent of his awareness at that moment in time. The very idea that he could have hurt Charlotte by being anything like a rapist made his chest ache in a most painful way. He was so out of touch with his surroundings that he didn't notice Charlotte's slap until his head was spun round to look to the other direction from the force. Touching his stinging cheek, he looked back to Charlotte,

"Then what am I like?" he asked her, still distraught, "What am I like when I pressure a woman into doing something she doesn't want to do?"

Seeing her morph back into herself, Alex swallowed back any further tears and looked straight up at the ceiling of the compartment. He was still somewhat ashamed of pressing her as much as he did, even if he wasn't a rapist,

"Many reasons..." he replied quietly as he looked to her with a small smile, "You're beautiful. On the inside and outside. You have a creative spark in you that lights up your eyes. Any number of reasons... I find a new one every day."

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:47 am

Charlotte smiled softly and she grinned at Alex, there was something that she really didn't think would happen, all of a sudden she had a best friend and she really did feel like she was over the moon, never mind about anything else that was on her mind.

"Yes! We shall be besties and we will have lots of awesome times together, I can see it now!"

Gasping lightly Charlotte didn't know what she had just done, she had kind of just done it in a spark of rage and she didn't mean to, so she bit her lip and placed her hand over Alex's looking utterly upset.

"I'm so sorry Alex, I just can't bear you saying that about yourself, you're just confused Alex and when you want something you just want it, but you'll learn there are certain things you can't have just yet, like me for one."

With what he said Charlotte felt her heart flutter and she looked at her knees, wanting desperately to comfort him but not knowing if she should do.

"That's so sweet Alex...you know, I miss you when you're not here, you always make me laugh..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:45 am