Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Power of Thy Sword (open)

Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Power of Thy Sword (open) Empty Power of Thy Sword (open)

Post by Xanin Pool Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

It was early morning, the dew was still resting on the grass. The sun was just now rising, the morning air was fresh and relaxing. You would expect most people to be still asleep at this time of morning. One person at least however was not. He had woken up early and made his way out of Gryffindor tower down to the grounds of Hogwarts. Moving quietly and swiftly he arrived at the outskirts of the Forbidden Forest. Not foolish enough to go into the place he instead found a quiet spot and began to meditate. His wooden sword resting in front of him. The young boys name was Xanin. Resident fighter of Hogwarts.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Power of Thy Sword (open) Empty Re: Power of Thy Sword (open)

Post by Passion Rose Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Passion was walking silently, drinking in what her increased senses saw. She lightly then ran on the damp grass. She smelled an human scent- that was gradually growing stronger. She continued to run, thinking why would an human boy be out this time of day?

"Peaceful, isn't it." She said softly as she came across him. She sat down, crosslegged, about six feet away.
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:08 pm

Xanin jumped slightly from surprise as he opened his eyes. He blinked a bit and relaxed. He smiled and nodded his head. "It is. I'm surprised to see anyone else up this time of morning." He said with a warm smile. His deep brown eyes shining in the morning sun. He brushed a bit of his blonde hair out of his face and tilted his head. "I'm Xanin by the way. Xanin Pool" He said politely
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:59 pm

She smiled back at him, and nodded. "I agree. That is usually why I come here." She sighed peacefully. She studied Xanin- he seemed a sweet boy. She enjoyed meeting people like him. "Hello Xanin. I am Passion, no longer Professor Rose." She said. She started messing with her emerald ring.

"Do you usually come here?" She asked.
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:08 pm

The young boy tilted his head curiously. "Why aren't you a professor anymore?" He asked. He wasn't trying to be rude he was just curious. He smiled when she asked him if he came here often. "Every morning. Its part of my training." He said with a happy smile. His warm brown eyes showing the love he had for said training
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:33 am

She smiled at how curious he was. Curiousity was a powerful thing, she also loved to see it in young children. "Because I wanted to try be a professor, to see how it was. It was a little frustrating at times. But it ws fun. It wasn't my thing though." She chuckled.

She cocked her head. "Training?"
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:53 am

He nodded at her awnser and smiled as she asked about his training. "Yep." He started cheerfully. "I train every day to be the best fighter I can be. I've been doing it since before I can remember. My adoptive parents say that it was my birth parents wish that I be strong to fight for what I believe in" His eyes took on a mixture of determination and sadness.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:31 am

She smiled at him sadly. "I am sorry about your parents, honey." She said sadly. She smiled at him warmly then. "I like how determined you are, I admire that." She commented. "In fact, I am admiring many facts about you Xanin. You are talented, I can tell." She grinned.
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:40 am

Xanin blushed brightly at the compliment and lowered his head as his hair covered his eyes. "I can't remember them...all I remember is a lot of blood and a shadowy figure standing over me with a cruel smile...." He said as flashes of that figure popped into his head..."I can't even remember their names" His eyes suddenly took on a look of power as they glowed slightly. "But I'll find the ones who killed them...and I'll put them down so they can't harm anyone else. After all, whats a swords man if he doesn't protect the weak from the strong" He said with teary eyes as he fought back the saddness
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:30 am

She stood up, and walked over to him. She hugged him lightly. She couldn't help it. He was an orphan, and saw his parents die. "Have faith." She whispered. She didn't approve of his plan, but she knew how a burden like that felt. "You are capable. When the time comes though, consisder all options." She warned. "A mans death, the one you are responsible for, can be an heavy burden even the deeds he had done."
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:34 am

He smiled as he hugged her back, tears slowly leaking from his eyes. the sadness that he had bottled up was finally starting to pour out like blood from an open wound. He hugged her tightly as he cried for the first time since he was a baby. "I just wanted to know them...to know what they were like. to even be able to see their faces would have been enough" He said as his tears stained her shirt.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:43 am

Her cold hands wiped off a few tears, but they kept coming. Then she hugged him tighter, letting him cry. She didn't care he was making her robes wet. "Sssshh cry all you need." She whispered. "Just think that they are watching you right now." She paused. "I understand in a way." She softly said. "I can't tell you how to deal with it other than the fact that it is just another mountain. When you are done climbing it, you will always think about them with happiness."
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:09 pm

After a few moments Xanin finally managed to calm down. he still sniffled every once in a while but he was no longer crying his eyes out. He smiled sadly to the ex professor and looked up at her. "Thanks...I needed that" He said some what solemnly. His deep brown eyes now were red from the tears. his face slightly red and his hair tousled
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:33 am

She smiled at him when he finished. "No problem." She replied. "Now, lets move to a happy subject. What year, and house are you?" She asked. She personally didn't like sadness, and tried to avoid it when she could
    Xanin Pool
    Xanin Pool
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xanin Pool Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:56 pm

Chuckling a bit he smiled. "I'm a First year. and Gryffindor" He said with a warm smile as he tried to fix his hair. it was messy as hell from his crying fit...well more messy then usual. His warm brown eyes looking up at her. He suddenly realized something and titled his head. "Why are your hands so cold. Are you sick?" he asked a bit worried.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Passion Rose Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:54 am

She grinned. "I was in Gryffindor. Best house, in my opinion." She grinned. She chuckled, and fixed his hair for him.

She dropped her hands, and put them in her lap. She paled, though it didn't make a difference. She quickly thought up a excuse. Then she stopped herself, it wasn't like she was teaching anymore.

"I am not just a witch, Xanin." She answered simply.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 pm