Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+6
Caleb List
Damian Gray
Angel LaRue
Rora
Rhys Edmunds
gigi
10 posters

fight the power

gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

fight the power Empty fight the power

Post by gigi Mon May 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Paloma walked in her Defence classroom shivering a bit. It was a cold day, and she was almost a hundred percent sure she was getting sick, with her runny nose, throbbing head, and sore throat. But, other than that, she seemed to be in a good mood.

Sitting down in a desk around the middle of the room, Paloma got her book and wand out and rested her head on her arms, in the table, trying to ignore the pain.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

fight the power Empty Re: fight the power

Post by Rhys Edmunds Tue May 15, 2012 4:35 am

Rhys entered the Defense classroom, noting that there was only one other person there - one of his schoolmates from Durmstrang, actually. He didn't know Paloma all that well, though, he had had classes with her and spoken to her at least a time or two. Some contact was inevitable with them being exchange students, as well as in the same year.

The redhead made his way over to her. "Hello!" he greeted in English that was a shaped with an odd mixture of a Russian and Welsh accent. "Do y' mind 'f I sit by you?" A frown appeared on Rhys' face as he took a closer look at the girl.

"Are y' alrigh'? Rhys asked. "You do not look very vell."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue May 15, 2012 8:34 am

Smiling, Lena came into the classroom feeling rather refreshed. She loved sleep. It seemed to brighten her mood every time she got a little bit more. She didn't remember feeling this happy for about half a year, not counting the time Kait came back.

Her smile faded when she saw a tired Paloma sleeping on the desk. "Y'alright?" she asked, realizing then there was another person in the classroom. She laughed, "Rhys - is it me or do we happen to have all the same classes?"
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Tue May 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Angel was in a way better mood then she had been. The flu was over, so she saw everything in front of her now. Walking into the classroom, she frowned. Paloma didn't seem well. Damn flu. It was so annoying.

Shooting Paloma a symathetic look (or rather as sympathetic as it got), Angel sat down by herself at the back of the room.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue May 15, 2012 9:30 pm

"Hmm?" Paloma frowned, lifting her head to look at the other person. With a weak smile, she nodded slowly, as to not make her head hurt even more. "Yes, of course," she said, "Sit down."

She gave him a small laugh and shrugged, waving slightly at Lena was she walked in, and answered, "I'm alright, I might be coming down with something though."

Paloma half-grinned at Angel's sympathetic look and turned back to the other two, resting her head on the table once again.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed May 16, 2012 6:06 am

Damian made his way into the Defense classroom. He much preferred learning from his mentor one-on-one or at least just himself and Iv-Popov. Rules dictated that he had to attend classes, however, so attend he did. Besides, he didn't dare to skip lessons too often, even if he hadn't gotten in trouble for it, yet. He was nowhere near stupid enough to consider skipping Asric's class.

Choosing a seat at random, Damian sat, leaning back in his chair. "Hey," he offered by way of appearing friendly. So, it wasn't exactly cordial. It was progress.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu May 17, 2012 2:41 am

Caleb walked into class and saw the only Slytherin in the class besides himself. Caleb took the seat next to her. "Caleb List and you are" Caleb looked at her with a smirk. She was really pretty, Caleb never really noticed girls, usually he'd flirt but nothing that would take his eye. Although this girl in particular did take his eye.
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Thu May 17, 2012 4:38 am

"That iz not good," Rhys said with a frown, continuing in English. He needed the practice, and he was becoming much more comprehensible than he had been at the beginning of the year. "You should take care 'f yer health."

He grinned up at Lena, unsurprised that her attention first went to the person who was unwell. Loosely grabbing her wrist, he tugged her down to sit in the seat beside him. "It iz not jist you. I haff noticed, as vell. I think that you are stalking me, but I do not blame ye. I am very handsome."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am

Lena nodded in assent, "Yeah, Paloma. I think you should sleep earlier. Or maybe catch a nap in between classes. Or now, if you'd like." The Uchitel flashed a smile, "I'll watch the corridors for you, if you want." After all, the other girl had done so for her a couple of weeks ago, and it was about time to return the favour.

The blonde multi-national looked at the Slytherin boy in slight disdain, and rolled her eyes. "I am Lena, and that is all you need to know," she firmly replied, her tone obviously saying, 'Get the hell away from me.' She then heaved a huge sigh of relief when Rhys dragged her down to sit next to him, and burst out laughing at his remark. "Yeah, yeah," she replied, pretending to wave him off, "and it's pretty easy to stalk you, you know. I know you pretty well, in case you've forgotten." She winked playfully.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri May 18, 2012 2:54 am

Ric walked into the classroom and flicked his wand the word werewolves appeared on the board behind him. "As you've probably guessed, today we're looking into werewolves." He said perching on the front of his desk.

"Although human they can be dangerous and one tell me why?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri May 18, 2012 4:17 am

"Because they have no conscious control of their wolf," Damian promptly answered the question posed by his mentor. "If they take Wolfsbane potion, it helps them keep their right mind during the change, but otherwise, they're mindless beasts. They'll kill you or turn you - and the latter is usually only because they got disturbed while attacking you."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 pm

Hades walked into the classroom and sighed when he saw the headmaster in the classroom. Why was he always late. Hades took a seat and just ran a hand threw his hair and paid attention to what he missed.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat May 19, 2012 1:34 am

To say the least, Anya was less than impressed with herself. She had managed to arive late to most of her classes. Maybe I should stay away from the library awhile... she thought. Nah.

Seeing as class already started and she didn't want to make a fool out of herself if she made her way to the front. She took the other empty seat next to Angel and gave her a small smile, hoping she didn't mind.

Werewolves was written on the board and the girl quickly took out her parchment and quills and began taking notes of the other's responses.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 20, 2012 11:08 pm

"Correct you are Damian. 10 points." He said waving his wand so a diagram of a werewolf appeared underneath the words. His eyes turned to look at the late comers in warning but otherwise he said nothing.

"As Damian correctly pointed out, werewolves have no control once the full moon hits. They would kill their best friend if they got in their way. Does anyone know how you can distinguish a werewolf?"
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Mon May 21, 2012 1:42 am

Paloma waved hello to the Hufflepuff boy, and smiled at Rhys and Lena, but did not have a chance to say anything because the professor chose that moment to appear.

She took notes as the boy - Damian - answered the Headmaster's question, and raised her hand. "Well, a werewolf has shorter snout than a true wolf," she said, "And I guess also the savagery would help distinguish them. Normally, wolves will not attack humans, particularly lone wolves, the exceptions would be mother wolves with cubs, starving wolves, or a very wounded human. Werewolves, on the other hand, are driven to attack other creatures because, like Damian said, they have no conscious control of their wolf. Of course, a rabid wolf might be indistinguishable from a werewolf in this instance."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Iva pried open the door to the class room, appearance overall unamused. She eyed the lesson and threw her books on to the closest desk before gingerly placing herself into the chair and crossing her legs. She didn't have a notebook or a quill, only the textbook required for the class.

She didn't bother to excuse her tardiness, only stare at the professor with an almost melancholy look. The class wasn't interrupted by her lateness and her head ached with sharp jabs, so she honestly did not care anymore. Failing would be fine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:23 pm