Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I Have a Question | Aria/Arsen

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

I Have a Question | Aria/Arsen Empty I Have a Question | Aria/Arsen

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:04 am

Aria had been looking for Arsen for awhile, though, not all that long, considering. Somehow, the girl just had a vague idea of where the boy would be.

Finding him at the lake, she made her way over to him, peering seriously at him.

"Arsen," she declared, "I have a question."

In fact, Aria had several.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I Have a Question | Aria/Arsen Empty Re: I Have a Question | Aria/Arsen

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:20 am

His ears picked up the familiar sound of feet and he automatically sighed in response. Here we go again, he thought as she drew closer. "Oh really another question? I could never have guessed." He said bringing his knees up to his chest to rest his elbows on as he sat at the bottom of a tree over looking the lake.

"So what is it this time?" He asked.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:06 am

The blonde knelt down on the grass beside him, skirt fanning out around her. She wasn't wearing any shoes.

"I have more than one, actually," Aria said. "Is that okay?"

She continued, anyway. "Arsen, why do the staircases move? I understand that it is magic, but I don't know what the purpose for it is. And the paintings, too. The ones on the walls move and talk, but the one Charlotte made doesn't. How come?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 pm

"Sure why not its not like i have anything other to do than sit here and let my ears bleed. Go ahead." He said smacking the back of his head against the tree.

He sighed. "The stairs move because there are too many doors to have lots of stairs so they move to make sure you can get to them all." He said it made sense to him but if that was the real reason he didn't know. He wasn't there when the castle was made so how should he know?

"They are painted with magical paints to save someones personality once they are dead. Charlotte was a pathetic little rat that wasn't talented enough to create moving pictures."
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:25 pm

"Oooh..." Aria said, nodding. That made sense. The girl frowned. Charlotte clearly wasn't a rat, but a human. Maybe there was more than one Charlotte? Either way, Aria didn't know rats could paint.

"Okay. What's the difference between boys and girls, then?" was Aria's next question. "Also, Iva asked if we were dating, but I said we weren't because you don't like me. And you don't like being touched."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:50 pm

He closed his eyes and banged his head back against the tree. I bet my father is loving this, he thought to himself, that was exactly the kind of thing his father would. "Girls, thats you, have long hair and guys, like me have short hair. Simple!" He said, he definitely wasn't going to go into details, the question was awkward as it was.

"No we aren't dating, and no one touches me. Its good to see you had learnt that at least." He said letting out a sigh.
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Aria stared at him for a long moment. "But there are lots of girls with short hair," she stated. "And Jet Zambini has long hair. He's a boy. Is that really the only difference? That's not really accurate...

"What about babies, Arsen?" the blonde asked, suddenly recalling. "You said I skipped that stage, but J.J. told me they're only this big!" She held out her hands to indicate the proper size of an infant, her expression clearly distressed. "How come I was never that small, Arsen? I don't understand. Can we make a baby, Arsen? I want to see one."

The girl nodded. "Of course we aren't. And I learn very quickly," she added, silently thinking, but not quickly enough. She pouted.

Last edited by Aria on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:38 am

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "How about you go and ask someone else? Im busy trying to stay alive at the minute." He said, he was making plans about how he could recruit people, so far he had one maybe two. It was only a matter of time before the kid snapped and joined him so he wasn't too worried about him.

"Then go and ask JJ about babies! Seeing as she knows so much!" He snapped, he didn't mean to his anger was just getting the better of him right now cause his demon side down right hated the girl, whilst his human side was more sympathetic. "You were made, count yourself lucky. You've skipped right over all the boring bits." He said picking up a rock and throwing it into the water. He half choked half laughed at her next question. "Hell no, no babies for either of us. You stick to your cats." He laughed rubbing the back of his head.

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 am

The next questions died on the girl's lips, 'Who is God? Why do people have to get married in front of him? What is married?'

She'd made him angry. Again.

Aria flinched away from him, gaze anywhere but on him. Still hanging her head, she pushed herself up off the ground.

"I'm sorry," she murmured, tears stinging her eyes. She really was nothing but a bother. "I won't bother you, anymore."

Turning, Aria started back towards the castle, feeling the saddest she had in entire short life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:13 pm