Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First Dance (Invite Only)

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

First Dance (Invite Only) Empty First Dance (Invite Only)

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 pm

Evangeline walked into the hall with her long dress and her hair curled and placed into a fancy up-do, with her grandma's goblin made tiara placed finely on her head. Looking around she couldn't see Arsen anywhere. Frowning she walked to the punch bowl. He wouldn't of done this for a joke would he... Maybe Karma was right, Arsen wasn't into her.

She got a drink and sat down, deciding she would wait ten minutes for him, before she left for a walk in the forbidden forest or something, anything to get out of there. She had never been to a dance before, but now she had she was sure it was going to be her last.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

First Dance (Invite Only) Empty Re: First Dance (Invite Only)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 pm

The christmas ball? What the hell was he thinking? He wasn't one to dance or even have what normal people called 'fun'. His fun involved sucking the life out of someone and that wasn't something he could enjoy in public.

He pulled at the top of his tie, gently loosening it as he stopped at the great hall doors in regret. The place was one big happy fest. Taking a deep breath he moved through the crazy dancers looking for his date and finally he found her. With a little smile at the way she looked he slowly made his way over.

"Think i stood you up?" He asked half serious and half playing. His arrogance wasn't something he could easily get rid of.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:00 am

Evangeline frowned, he had left her, she knew it. The first dance she ever went to and he decided to make her look like a pratt. Karma was going to have a field day with this one, Evie thought to herself, glancing over at the girl who was flaunting herself to anyone who would look at her.

Rolling her eyes she turned to walk away and instantlt saw her date, and even though he did have an ego that was bigger than most of the school's put together, even she had to admit, he looked amazing. "Course I didn't, you take your time getting ready though dont you..." she replied, a grin playing on her lips.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 pm

He glanced around him at all the people and took a deep breath. "Well a mans got to look good." He said flashing her a brief smile. He still had no idea what he was doing, if his father saw him now he'd never live it down. He'd be the laughing stock of hell for centuries. "Honestly i very nearly never turned up. Crowds really aren't my thing." He said loosening his tie a little more, he was beginning to feel like he was being strangled.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 pm

She gave him a small smile, understanding that he didn't really want to be here, honestly she could think of better things to do, but if she didn't go, Karma would have had a party, and Evie didn't think she would be able to cope with Karma's gloating. "Well, I look good but I didn't take that long," she giggled, but stopped not really knowing what to do. "No I'm not a big fan of people in general," she told him honestly, and started to adjust her dress. She hated wearing 'pretty' dresses, and makeup, but she did it just to prove a point like the stubborn cow she is.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 am

"You have no idea how much i hate people." He said his face screwed up in disgust, he hated people mainly for one reason. They took one look at him and took an instant dislike to him and didn't accept him as one of them. They made it easy to hate them.

"Soo..." He said looking around. "Do you wanna dance or something?" He asked looking at all the other couples on the dance floor.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:38 am

Evie gave a small smile at this. She remembered first talking to him, thinking that they were worlds apart, but they were more similar than Evie would care to admit. "I think I do," she retorted, looking around at the crowds her eyes glancing to the people that had shunned her, lingering for a moment longer on Karma.

She was a bit shocked when Arsen had asked her to dance. "Well, everyone else is so yes?" she replied, mentally killing herself as she was wearing ridiculous heels.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 am

"Got a problem with the half fang?" He asked following her gaze. He himself had a weird relationship with her, he saved her life and she insulted him. Thats the way he liked it, it was much easier that way. He didn't need to think things through this way.

He held out his arm for her to take and lead them to the dance floor to... dance?

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:21 am

"You could say that," she bluntly put it, not really wanting to get into the subject. "She seems to have a little thing going on for you." Evie told him with a sly grin planted upon her face. She took his arm and followed him, knowing that something was bound to go wrong as she stumbled behind him in her shoes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 am

He laughed. "Really?" He asked. "That explains so much." He smirked shaking his head. After all they did say after hurt the ones you love. He lead the way and once they were finally on the dance floor he snaked an arm around her waist and pulled her to him.

"Believe it or not i learnt to dance at Durmstrang." He smirked, such a weird school sometimes. "They teach you all there is to know about fighting... and dance." He sniggered.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:50 pm

Evie gave a small laugh about Karma, but decided she didn't want to talk about her, when this night was meant to be, well, fun. She followed him the the dance floor, turning bright red as she saw peoples attentions turning to them. Her face reveiled a slight grin as she was pulled close to him.

"Seriously, they taught you to dance?" she asked incredulously. "So you can not only dance, but fight? You will have to prove that one to me" she chuckled with a cheeky grin upon her face.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:36 am

He nodded. "Yes i can dance." He said shaking his head. "Is it really that hard to believe?" He smirked twirling her out and then back into his chest again. "Of course i can fight. I was born fighting and haven't stopped since." He said glancing at the couple next to them and gave the guy a little growl as he got too close.

"I'll have to teach you some time. Don't worry i'll take it easy on you." He said giving her a little wink.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:24 pm

"So you can dance, but I am guessing you're not a ballet?" she smiled; a real genuine smile. "I just guess with the way you act around people, you dont really show that you are a dancer." She laughed as he twirled her out, sure that she was going to fall and look like a fool.

"What makes you think that you will need to go easy on me?" she asked with a pretend pout on her face.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:08 am

He shook his head. "Do i look like i do ballet?" He asked shaking his head. "No i just know the formal stuff, you know waltz, tango and that kind of thing. The ones you need a partner for." He shrugged. "I'm not a dancer, i just know how to dance." He explained wanting to make that one clear.

He smirked and twirled her back in so he could whisper into her ear. "Im faster, stronger and more athletic than you. And i've had the training from many. Not to mention my near unlimited energy." He smirked. "I could go at it allllll night."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:32 pm