Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

What Happens When A Sleep-Deprived RP-er Decides To Write A Crack Fic

Poll

Should I write another?

[ 6 ]
    What Happens When A Sleep-Deprived RP-er Decides To Write A Crack Fic I_vote_lcap100%What Happens When A Sleep-Deprived RP-er Decides To Write A Crack Fic I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What Happens When A Sleep-Deprived RP-er Decides To Write A Crack Fic I_vote_lcap0%What Happens When A Sleep-Deprived RP-er Decides To Write A Crack Fic I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

What Happens When A Sleep-Deprived RP-er Decides To Write A Crack Fic Empty What Happens When A Sleep-Deprived RP-er Decides To Write A Crack Fic

Post by Karmzy Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:53 pm

WARNING: EXTREME CRACK AND OOC-NESS

Karma looked up from her book, her eyes distant. “I think I’ve found a way in.” She said softly. Her team stopped all movement. Arsen looked at her with wide eyes, his disbelief evident. JJ smiled, looking relieved, but Iva looked wary. Evie was just on the outskirts of the group, her eyes going between watching Karma and watching Arsen, trying to figure out if there really was a connection between the two. Karma wished Evie’d stayed in the common room.

“Are you sure?” Aria asked. Her eyes wide. “We’ve been looking for ever!” She, of course, hadn’t been looking much, but they’d let her come so she’d stay out of trouble. They’d instructed her to build Hogwarts out of some Muggle Blocks they’d found. Her model was almost completely life like, even as she continued to build upward. Karma noticed what she thought was Gryffindor Tower, but she didn’t want to dwell on it.

“I’m sure.” Karma said, turning the book toward the others. “Here it is. The only recorded weakness for the demon himself.” Arsen pulled the book out of her hands, his crimson eyes scimming its contents. As their official informant on Demons, they all wanted his opinion on it, and Karma was worried it would inflate his already enormus ego.

“It.... seems.... plausible....” Arsen gritted out, his eyes on the words. “But how exactly do you think we’ll get someone this close to...”

“Karma’s been closer.” Evie supplied, glancing over Arsen’s shoulder. “She should be able to do that much.” Karma blushed, ducking her head and acting like she was searching another book. The question wasn’t if she wanted to kill the demon, it was if she was able to, or at least that’s what she told herself. Whether he’d hurt her or not, Ethon... Djinn had been the first one Karma’d ever loved. She wasn’t looking forward to it.

“I don’t think she should have to do it. Arsen, you could get that close, couldn’t you?” JJ asked, seeing Karma’s discomfort. “You’re his son.”

“He doesn’t trust me enough to let me get that close.” Arsen answered, his eyes narrowed at Karma. “She’s the only mortal that has ever got that close... and lived.”

“Save your daddy drama for later, Demon Boy.” Karma grunted, her eyes on the table. “I’ll do it.”

There was silence after this statement, as if no one believed her. She glared up at all of them, though she ignored Evie altogether. “I said I’d do it, so I will.” She pulled out one of her daggers, and played with it instead of looking at any of them.

Iva looked at Karma with something between disbelief and awe. “Are you sure...?”

“I’m as sure as I’ll ever be, so don’t bother asking about it again.” Karma growled, crossing her arms over her chest. “Do we need a plan or...?” She asked, frowning.

“Plans are for the weak!” Rhys cried, coming out of the shelves to the left. “Plans... Plans are unneeded. Plans...”

“Shut it, Fang Banger.” Arsen growled, throwing a book in Rhy’s direction. “Plans are for those who want to live. And we’ll need one.”

Karma frowned at him as Rhys sat on the floor next to her, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. “Will you go away? I’m not hungry.” She said, glaring down at him. Rhys pouted but didn’t move.

“What’s the plan then?” Aria asked, trying to keep them on track. Of course everyone stared at her for being the one to do so, but they ignored the OOC-ness of it and deliberated.

“Why doesn’t Karma just go up to him all sexy-like and... uh...” Damian said, also coming out of nowhere and blushing hotter than Arsen’s fire. “Uh.... suduce him...?” Damian said ‘suduce’ with a squeak in his voice, obviously trying not to think about the dance.

“She couldn’t. She isn’t that good at it.” Arsen said with a snort. Karma, Damian, and Rhys glared at him, while Iva and Evie glared at Arsen, and JJ just kind of looked annoyed.

“Shut it, Demon Boy.”

“Come at me, Vamp Girl.”

They glared at each other before Aria giggled. “Arsen has cooties!”

They both looked at her questioningly as Iva inched away from him.

“YOU CAN NOT HOPE TO DEFEAT ME MERE MORTALS!!!” Yelled Djinn, also coming out of nowhere.

“Who’s that?” Karma asked, cocking her head to the side.

“That’s my father.” Arsen said, giving her a “Bitch you Stupid” look.

“EW REALLY?!?” Karma demanded. “Forget this madness, he only looks cute as Alexzander Skarsgard.”

“You mean Ethon.” Evie said out of the corner of her mouth.

“Right. I meant Ethon.”

With a yell, Rhy’s grabbed Damian and with his mad Weapon Meister skills slashed Djinn in half with him (Because Damian had turned into a Scythe, that’s why)

“Very good.” Said Stein Hakase, smiling with his arms slung around Hikaru and Kaoru. “I hope we all learned a valuable lesson here.”

“What lesson?” Iva demanded.

“That randomly mixing fandoms is frowned upon?” asked JJ.

“Pika Pika?” asked Damian.

“All Your Base Are Belonging To Us?” asked Karma.

“Troll-lol-lol-lol-lol?” asked Djinn

“Wetboys are totally overratted?” asked Arsen.

“Turning into a kitten randomly in the chatbox isn’t allowed?” asked Evie.

“That making your RP charries OOC is dangerous?” Asked Aria.

“Yes, Aria is right.” Stein said with a wise look on his face. “You should all be in character at all times... cept in the OOC chat.”

“But, professor, this IS in the OOC chat.” said Jet, leaning against a bookshelf and looking way cool in his Hipster Sunglasses.

“Oh.... in that case. NERD RAVE!!!”

And they nerd raved late into the evening, with glowsticks and light sabers and Draco Malfoy and many meows.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:56 am